18.Kiss me not them

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Colby sighs, chewing on his bottom lip nervously. "I just, I don't want him to treat me differently just because I'm gay... You know?"

Shea nods, she does know. Sam had been the first person she told about her girlfriend, back in the seventh grade. He had always been supportive of the gay community, but of course, she still knew that she couldn't blame Colby for being nervous to tell him. And at 6'1, with a sturdy build and his alpha male body language, it could sometimes come off as a bit threatening.

"He's your roommate," Shea reminds him, her hand squeezing his comfortingly. "He desrves to know."

"Deserves to know, what?" Sam asks as he enters his friend's room, eating a slice of cold pancake, unknowingly interupting a private moment.

Shea stands and gives Colby an encouraging smile. "I should get going, I have a shooting an hour." She says her goodbyes and makes her way out of the apartment.

"So, what is it that you have to tell me?" Sam asks, leaning against the desk in Colby's room, casually.
The boy takes a deep breath and looks at his best friend, tears sitting dormant behind his blue eyes, giving them a glazed over look.
"I-I'm gay, Sam." he breaths out, leaning forward on his bed and resting his head in his hands, waiting for a response.

After a moment of silence, Colby looks up to see his roommate smiling in the same, comforting way he always does.
"Okay."
"Okay?" Colby repeats, confused.
"Yeah, okay. You're one of my best friends," The blonde haired man chuckles lightly at his sappy comment. "and nothing is going to change that."

"So, are we gonna talk about what happened last night, or not?" Sam asks, his voice letting off that it wasn't really a question.
"Honestly, Sam" Colby groans, resting his head on the kichen table, flooded with the aftermath of too much alcohol. "I would prefer not to."
"Colby, I didn't like what I walked into..." Colby's head snaps up.
"You can't give me orders, you're not my mother, Samuel. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean Mister Golbach." Colby spits back the man.

"I'm not giving you orders, Colby. I'm just saying, the last thing I want to see when I come home, is my bestfriend making out with another man, on my couch." his voice is stern, heavy with warning.
"Oh, but if it was with a girl, you would be totally okay with it, wouldn't you?" Colby shouts. He stands up, "Why do you hate gay people, all of a sudden? Did you forget that your precious baby sister is one of us?"

"I'm not homophobic, Colby, you damn well know that. I just don't want to see you kissing other guys."

Sam is heading to his apartment, when he sees Colby, kissing a strange man as he leaves their flat. The stranger is an average height with a slim build and pale skin, save for the bruises and hickeys dropped in a random array over the boys neck.

The brunette lingers on Colby's lips, far too long for Sam's liking, and he feels himself getting jealous as the boy walks away.

"What was that?" Sam asks impatiently, as he enters the apartment.
"What? Corey? He's- he's just a friend, Sam." Colby barely finishes his statement, before he backs up against their kitchen counter.

"Friend? Do you make out with all of your friends, Colby? Because I can assure you, I have never been kissed like that by any of my fr-" the smaller man's words are cut off when Colby pulls him forward and their lips touch.

After a moment of hesitation, Sam moves his hands to Colby's waist and moves their lips together in a slow kiss.
Sam is the first to pull away, the expression on his face is first of confussion and shock, but not a moment later , Sam catches Colby's lips under his own, again, the exchange quickly becoming more heated.

Sam lifts his friend up onto the counter, a hand falling to his thigh. Colby buries his hands in Sam's hair and pulls him closer. Sam's tongue ventures inside of Colby's mouth, loving the soft little moans he makes when their tongues brush together in just the right way, and the needy gasps, when Sam bites down on his lower lip.

When the kiss breaks, Colby's face is flushed pink, as Sam smirks at him, his hand moving slowly up his thigh.
He leans in, saying in a low, husky voice. "Guess I don't mind you kissing boys, as long as it's me you're kissing."

Colby would usually roll his eyes and offer up some snarky remark, but this time, he reaches forward, pulling Sam closer and sealing the space between them once again, mumbling breathily against his lips, "We'll see."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro