21.sucking eachother off

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey you," Colby half-whispered as he sat down on the couch in the writer's room.

Sam blushed, looking down. "Hey," he breathed.

Table read was about to start, and everyone was getting comfortable around the room. In the bustle, it was easy to find a second in which no one was looking, and Colby took advantage of this by kissing Sam quickly on the cheek. Sam's cheeks only reddened further.

"Okay, everyone, let's get started," Lorne Michaels said authoritatively.

Table read began as it did every week. Sketches were read and acted out, some to uproarious laughter and some to modest chuckles. Colby had a couple of sketches to present, and though he hoped it wasn't noticeable, Sam laughed the hardest when his sketches were read.

During the little breaks between sketches and the lulls in laughter, Colby would slip his hand over to Sam's and give it a squeeze.

Later on in the evening, long after the sketches were read out, Colby found Sam in the hall.

He looked around to make sure they were alone and took Sam's hand. "Hey! How are you?" His bright blue eyes shined in the florescent lights.

"A little tired, a little hungry, a little high. The usual. How are you?" Sam asked, biting his lip.

He and Colby had been sneaking around together for just shy of two weeks now, and he still couldn't get over the butterflies. His heart was racing just asking how Colby's day was.

"Stressed. I spent an hour reminding a group of writers I won't name that there are, in fact, still some things you can't say on television." Colby began to lead Sam to the elevator.

"What did they want to say?" Sam asked as he rubbed his thumb along Colby's.

He shuddered. "Well, let's just say there was a joke about rimming, and you definitely can't talk about that on television."

"Damn, and here I was writing a sketch about that for next week!" Sam laughed.

Colby chuckled as he pressed the elevator call button. "So," he said, looking back to Sam's eyes, "I'm free the rest of the night, and I was thinking, if you don't have anything else planned..."

"I'm all yours," Sam beamed as they stepped into the elevator.

On the way down, they stopped twice to pick up other passengers. Sam quickly released Colby's hand when the doors opened, and Colby nodded.

They walked out to the parking lot, stopping at Sam's car, which was parked closer to the building than Colby's.

Colby pushed Sam against the door, grinning mischievously.

"I- what are you doing?! Someone might see!" Sam gasped.

Colby scanned the lot quickly. "Nobody's here." He grinned again and crashed his lips against Sam's, pushing his lips apart and sliding his tongue into the other man's mouth.

Sam moaned slightly, still anxious about getting caught. He pulled back and said, "Col, I don't- I mean, I can't- what if- isn't this a bad idea?"

"Kissing you is never a bad idea," Colby said softly, then instantly blushed. "That was a lot less corny in my head, I swear."

A smile swept Sam's face. "Come on, let's go back to my place. We can order a pizza or something. I'm starving."

The time flew by, and somehow it was twenty to midnight and Colby's tongue was in Sam's mouth again. He'd somehow managed to get them both out of their t shirts.

Sam was losing his mind. Colby tasted like peppermint patties and freedom and the feeling of his fingers in Sam's hair was too much to describe.

Soon, they were both down to boxer shorts and fumbling down the apartment hall to the bedroom, still trying to maintain contact while avoiding the open door.

The bed was a mess of crumpled sheets and crooked pillows, and when they entered the room, Colby pulled away from Sam and sat down on the edge of the bed. Sam jumped down next to him, wrapping his arms around Colby's waist and pulling him on top of him as he rolled over.

They both couldn't stop laughing. No one had said anything particularly funny for at least an hour, but they were just having so much fun that the giggles made their way into the mix.

Colby kissed Sam's lips again, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth gently and running his tongue along it. Sam shuddered and put a hand up into Colby's hair.

He moved down now to Sam's neck, breathing heavy. He kissed him lightly, then with a bit more force, finally taking skin into his mouth and biting gingerly.

Sam let out a groan, running his hands up and down Colby's smooth back and shoulders. How did he get so lucky?

Colby looked up to Sam's eyes, then back at his neck, and chuckled nervously.

"What?"

"I, uh, left a little mark on you." Colby blushed slightly, suddenly embarrassed.

"How big is it?" Sam asked.

"Have you ever seen a silver dollar?"

Sam gasped, then began to laugh very hard.

Now it was Colby's turn to ask, "What?"

"It's just funny. You know this means I get to give you one later, right?" He winked and bit his lip.

"Oh, is that my punishment? You sure showed me," Colby said sarcastically. He smiled and went back down to kissing his partner's neck, taking a bit more care this time as he moved down to nibble lightly on Sam's collarbones.

"Oh..." The sound escaped Sam's lips involuntarily.

Colby continued down, kissing down Sam's long torso, down his ribcage and to his navel, finally moving down to the line where the waistband of his boxers sat. He pulled them down just enough to expose his hipbones and kissed each one softly.

Sam simply sighed, leaning his head back into the pillow in anticipation.

Colby pulled his shorts down the rest of the way now, running his fingertips along the sensitive area where hips and thighs met, causing goosebumps to appear.

He took Sam's cock in his hand first, looking up to find Sam's eyes closed.

He wrapped his lips around the head, moving his hand up and down slowly and rhythmically. Sam began to breathe a bit harder, and Colby took that to mean he should continue.

He began to increase his pace, swirling his tongue around Sam's tip and then taking more of him into his mouth, licking up and down his shaft.

Sam was whimpering now, clutching the sheets tightly. "Oh God, oh my God... Fuck, Colby, I, oh fuck..."

His toes were curling and Colby was breathless.

"Wait, wait!" Sam panted. "What about you?"

Sam was still in Colby's mouth, and while he pondered the question, he didn't miss a beat.

"Hmm..." he hummed, pretending to think.

Sam's eyes went back in his head. Colby was so good at this.

"I'm gonna make it up to you, I swear... Oh, fuck, don't stop..." he groaned, his head falling back on the pillow as he felt himself inching closer.

Colby hummed softly again, looking back up at Sam. He thought about how gorgeous his face looked all tensed up in pleasure like that, and began to pump faster.

It was all Sam could do not to buck his hips, and there it was on the horizon, he could see it, he was almost there...

"Fuck, oh God yes... Colby, I'm- Mmm..." he moaned. His hips reflexively pushed into Colby's mouth as he hit his climax, and much to his surprise, Colby swallowed him down.

It took him a minute or two, but Sam finally caught his breath and looked up at Colby, who was smiling.

"Oh my God."

Colby shrugged.

Sam pulled his shorts back up and looked back into his favorite set of eyes. It only took him another second to tackle him.

He pushed Colby onto his back, crashing their lips together. Sam pushed his tongue into his mouth and brushed it against Colby's. His fingers ran through Colby's messy brown hair and tugged gently at the back.

He felt Colby bite his lip, which prompted Sam to move down just as Colby had done to him before. Sam, however, sucked hard on Colby's neck, hungry for him. Before long, he'd made a bright purple spot to match his own.

He moved down quickly, biting a trail down Colby's ribs and stomach. He pulled down his shorts hurriedly.

Sam took Colby in his mouth all at once, eager to repay the favor. This surprised Colby, who let out a loud gasp.

He pumped his mouth around Colby's dick quickly, running his tongue up and around the head.

"S-slow down," Colby croaked, putting a hand in Sam's hair.

"Sorry," Sam breathed around him.

He moved his tongue slowly now, taking it around the head of Colby's member and then gently along the slit. He moved up and down again, sucking gently.

Colby pulled his hair, grunting.

Sam looked up at Colby, looking him straight in the eye as he moved up and down.

Colby groaned, "Faster, please... Ah, God..."

Sam sucked a little harder as he picked up his pace.

Within a few more minutes, Colby was on the edge.

"Sam..." he growled, coming hard into Sam's mouth.

Surprising himself, Sam swallowed.

Colby pulled his boxers up first, then Sam up to hug him. He held him close, kissing his forehead. He finally situated himself so that his head rested on Sam's chest.

For a while, neither said anything, mostly because they were still trying to catch their breath.

Sam broke the silence. "You're amazing," he purred, running his fingers through Colby's hair.

"You're even better," Colby sighed. He looked up at the clock by the bed and chuckled softly. 1:30 AM flashed in bright red. "Mind if I spend the night?"

Sam kissed the top of Colby's head and smiled. "Please do."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro