22.I love you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was cold. The type of cold that left you shivering within minutes, the type of cold that made you want to be home and under a blanket next to a fire. The type of cold that made you want to hold your lover close and never let go. Today was that type of cold day.

"Hey Samu?"
Colby's words came out in a cloud of smoke, disappearing within seconds of being visible. The older of the two let out a sigh, hating the nickname used, but accepting it from Colby.
"Yeah?"

"Wanna lend me five bucks?"
"Why, exactly?"
"Because."
Sam reached inside of his coat pocket, with a sigh, grabbed his wallet, and swiftly pulled out a five dollar bill.
"Whatever you're doing with that, hurry the hell up!"

In return, Colby simply ran off to one of the less crowded restaurants just across the snowy street. In just over a minute, Colby was racing back with two paper cups.
"What the he-"
"Hot chocolate."

Colby passed one of the cups marked with various letters, along with 'Colby' scribbled on the side.
"With a lot of whipped cream, just how you like it."

Sam smiled and took the cup from his partner's hand, smiling to himself because of the way his boyfriend memorized some of Sam's odd eating habits.

After finishing off the hot chocolates and returning to Colby's place, the two wasted no time taking their heavy winter jackets off and climbing into Colby's bed, holding each other close for warmth.

Colby nuzzled his face into Sam's neck, never wanting it to end. He smelled Sam's cologne, felt his heartbeat through his chest, listened to his calm breathing. Sam ran his fingers through Colby's hair, completely savoring the moment. Being so close, completely drowning in each other. It was unbelievably peaceful.

"Hey Colby?"
The younger simply groaned, not having the energy nor motivation to form words. Sam grabbed Colby's chin gently, guiding him so that their eyes would meet. Colby's eyes fluttered open, looking at Sam lovingly.

The gap between them shortened. Their lips met, and in that moment, they decided that a simple peck on the lips wasn't enough.

Soft lips were intertwined with rough, more chapped ones, melting together in a haze. Sam's hand ran through Colby's soft waves, gripping it and gently pulling on it so that he would tilt his head to allow their kiss to deepen. Sam licked Colby's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He obliged, opening his mouth just enough to allow Sam's tounge to slip into his mouth and intertwine with his in an intricate dance of sorts.

Smooth, porcelain-like hands ran down a tan, broad back, gently rubbing and pressing while moving lower. Sam parted the kiss, moving to kiss along Colby 's cheek, then his jawline, then finally, his neck.

Colby's fingers groped at Sam's firm ass, causing him to moan against his partner's neck, making Colby shiver.

Sam's tongue brushed against the smooth skin of Colby, making him arch into Sam even more.

It was useless to try and stop the moans caused by Sam sucking on Colby's neck, but he tried anyway.
Colby bit his lip and tilted his head back to allow for easier access to all parts of his neck, and Sam took advantage of this, moving all around, trying to find Colby's sweet spot.

The trail of the red marks, soon to be hickeys circled Colby's neck, stopping only where Sam was.

He began to suck on the patch of skin under Colby's jawbone, completely ignoring his lover's fingers gripping at his back and ass. This specific section of skin was extremely sensitive, and with the contact, Colby let out a moan, turning Sam on even more then he already was.

This reaction caused Sam to lightly nip at that section of skin that gave Colby so much pleasure, earning louder, clearer moans from him.

Sam pulled away from Colby's neck, his breathing shaky. His pale blue eyes returned the loving yet lustful look the pair of ocean blue eyes gave to him.

With this, the blonde grabbed the bottom hem of Colby's shirt and pulled it upward, sliding it off of Colby's slender body. The process was repeated with Sam, and without knowing it, they were staring.

Yes, they had seen each other shirtless before, but this time was different. This time, they were a "couple". This was a completely different angle.

They sat there, simply admiring each other, admiring the things they never bothered to notice until they were together. Sam looked up, causing Colby to as well.

"Are you okay with this?"
The blonde knew neither of them had ever done anything like this before, and to put it simply, he was nervous. The younger boy cupped Sam's cheek in the palm of his hand and smiled.
"I'm perfectly fine, Sammy."

Sam turned his head and kissed Colby's hot Palm before putting his hand under Colby's so that their fingers could interlock.

The couple's lips met again, tongues intertwining. They leaned backwards, landing in a position where Sam was on top of Colby, pinning one of his hands down. With his free hand, Sam reached down to rub Colby's already hard member through his pants.

Colby gasped at the sudden contact, digging his fingers into Sam's hair.

Pulling his fingers away from the other man's hair, Colby recreated the act done to him, rubbing and gently squeezing Sam's member. This earned a moan and a gentle lip bite.

At this, Colby moved his hands upward to fumble with Sam's pants, removing them along with his boxers in one fell swoop. He sat up, allowing Sam to remove his pants as well.

Colby blushed, feeling embarrassed. A smile formed on Sam's lips, due to the unbelievable cuteness of Colby Brock. Sam felt Colby take his hand, and simply watched as he proceeded to suck on three of his fingers.

Once Sam's fingers were thoroughly covered in saliva, Colby layed on his back.

"F-finger me."
Sam obliged, propping Colby's leg on his shoulder. After positioning himself, he leaned down and whispered,
"I'm putting one in now."

After a nod from Colby, Sam proceeded to slowly insert one finger into Colby. He tensed, not used to the sensation.

"Please relax, baby."
With Sam's words, Colby took deep breaths and relaxed as much as he could. Sam leaned over and began kissing Colby's neck, taking his mind off of the pain in his ass.

"Ready for another?"
"Y-yes."
Another finger was added, Sam being slow and gentle. Colby's fingernails dug into Sam's back, hot tears forming in his eyes. Sam remained still, letting his partner get used to the new experience.

When Colby had calmed down, Sam began spreading his fingers apart, moving them all around in an attempt to find his prostate. When Sam hit a certain spot, Colby moaned loudly, his pain being turned into bliss.

This reaction told Sam he had found his partner's prostate. He removed his fingers from the younger boy, leaning over and whispering:
"I'm going to put it in now, alright?"
"Al...right."

Colby said, breathing mid-word. Sam sat back up, and positioned himself at Colby's entrance. He slowly pushed himself in, leaning down to sloppily kiss Colby. Once he was all the way inside, Sam stopped and allowed Colby to adjust. Their kiss was broken by Colby.

"Y-you can mo...ove."
Sam then reconnected their lips and slowly started moving, once again trying to find his prostiate. During this process, Colby began teasing Sam's nipples, pinching and twisting them, bringing Sam great pleasure.

No matter how unnecessarily discreet Colby tried to be, Sam was determined to break this mindset. A wave of pure ecstasy came over Colby when Sam hit his prostate, causing him to throw his head back and moan, not caring about being quiet anymore. Sam proceeded to hit Colby's prostate harder with every thrust, leaving Colby a moaning, panting mess.

"Ah~ Sam! I'm g-gonna-"
"I k-know. I-I am too."
Sam's thrusts only got faster, and Colby only got louder. Their lips met once more, sloppily allowing their tongues to meet. Sam pulled their lips apart, only to move down to Colby's neck, where he proceeded to lick and suck at it.

"Sam! Ah~!"
Colby released onto Sam's chest and stomach, while Sam continued to thrust into him. Sam bit down on his lip, about to come.

"You can...come....inside."
With this, Sma released inside of Colby with a moan. Using his discarded shirt as a towel of sorts, he cleaned his chest and lay down to allow his boyfriend to rest on top of him.

"Hey Colby?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
The couple smiled
"I love you too."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro