69.baking video

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Sam come on," Colby complained, pulling at his boyfriend's sleeve. "Stop playing Rocket League, we have a video to film."

Sam reluctantly placed his controller back at the table. Wrinkling his nose he asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"What could go wrong?" Colby said with only a slight air of sarcasm. "We don't have to publish the video and besides the fans have been requesting it a lot."

"But really, drinking?" Sam was still unsure.

"Worried it will ruin your innocent appearance," Colby teased walking over to make sure the camera was ready. "Can we just start recording?"

"Yeah, sure," Sam smiled as Colby pressed record.

Sam and Colby, well mostly Colby, had decided to film another baking video but this time while drinking possibly more than a glass of wine and actually beeing them self's and not Samantha and Colleen.

Colby had seemed really excited about the whole idea so Sam had agreed but now he was starting to regret it.

Both of them got a bit handsy when they were drunk. Sam wished he could blame it all on Colby but the truth was he could barely keep his hands off his amazing boyfriend while sober. Especially when they were at a party with something to drink you would find them snogging in some corner. They had defiantly been outed to a few friends this way.

But this was different. They could decide whether or not to upload the video later. It was completely within their control. Yet, Sam was still apprehensive.

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby" Colby began as Sam's thoughts were interrupted. "So today we thought we would try something different."

They were able to get through the whole premise of the video without anything that was too obvious. Of course Colby had got distracted and ended up staring at Sam a few times but that was to be expected.

They explained that today they were doing another baking video however with the addition of a few glasses of wine.

"Luckily this recipe doesn't require any sharp knives," Sam stated solemnly.

"What cake recipe require sharp knives?" Colby rolled his eyes.

"One where I cut your face off and add it in," Sam argued.

Colby covered his face with his hands. "This was a horrible idea."

"It was," Sam was quick to agree. "We should abandon it now."

"Shut up," Colby turned to grab the recipe, "Care to pour us each a glass of wine Samuel?"

"Yes Cole" Sam walked over to get the other counter to get the drinks.

After finishing a glass of wine and a few shots that Colby forced Sam to take, arguing that they wouldn't even look tipsy, they had barely finished the first two steps.

"Sam" Colby complained, "You're doing it all wrong." He stepped behind his boyfriend, wrapping his hands around and taking the spoon from Sam's hands. His front pressed to Sam's back, Colby began to stir the start of their batter.

"Colby," Sam spoke softly, trying to not show how much he was loving being so close at the moment. "You can't do this."

"We'll just edit this part out," Colby whispered, his breath hitting the back of Sam's neck making the older man shiver.

Sam just sighed, leaning back slightly into Colby, trying to stock up on physical contact so they could keep their hands off each other for the remainder of the video.

Finally Colby moved away and they moved on to the next step.

"We need vanilla essence," Colby read off the instructions, "Sam, can you get that? I forgot to get it out."

"Sure," Sam went to the cabinet reaching up to get the ingredient. "It's really far back there." He commented, standing on his tip toes to find it.

"Got it," Sam said victorious. He turned around only to find Colby staring at him. "What?"

"Nothing," Colby crossed the kitchen to give Sam a quick kiss, "Just your shirt was riding up and let's just say this was far more innocent then any of the thoughts running through my head."

"Colby!" Sam shoved him lightly away. "Really. Just from my shirt riding up."

"I think you need another drink." Colby pressed a full glass into Sam's hand.

"I really don't," Sam tried to protest.

"It's just for the video. Don't make me look like a fool by myself." Colby smiled and like most of the time, Sam gave in.

They managed to finish the rest of the cake batter part of the recipe without much incident. Colby was progressively getting worse at keeping his attention on the camera and off Sam. But, Sam was tipsy enough to have stopped caring and he returned the looks more often than not.

"Now we just need to put it in the oven and bake for 40 minutes," Colby read out.

"Now what do you propose we do with all that time?" Sam said suggestively.

"Christ, we aren't going to able to use most of this footage." Colby placed the cake in the oven.

"Forty minutes," Sam set the timer. "I bet you won't be able to keep me occupied for that long."

"You best prepare to lose that bet," Colby pressed Sam against the counter connecting their lips roughly. "Do you even know how hot you are? Sounding all innocent for the camera, when really," Colby began to trail kisses down Sam's neck, "all you want to do is fuck me."

"All I want to do is fuck you?" Sam questioned, trying not to react to Colby's tiny kisses.

"Tell me that's not what you've been thinking about since you had your first glass of wine." Colby murmured looking Sam in the eyes.

"You may have a point there," Sam grinned.

"Fuck Sam," Colby tried to put on all his clothes, "The timer's going off."

"Is the camera still recording?" Sam asked following a bit slower after Colby into the kitchen.

Colby turned around looking at Sam. "I think so," he began to giggle.

"What?" Sam self-consciously began to smooth down his hair.

"It's not just that," Colby moved to straighten Sam's shirt. "You couldn't look more like you had sex if you tried."

"It's you too," Sam smiled as they tried to make each other look as presentable as possible. "Good enough?"

"Almost," Colby pressed a quick kiss to Sam's lips, "Okay, now we're good."

"Dork," Sam whispered under his breath.

"I heard that," Colby grabbed the oven mitts.

"It's a term of endearment," Sam insisted, trying not to think about how much he just wanted to be cuddling Colby right now. "Let's just get this over with."

They mentioned something neither of them really cared about to the camera and pulled the cake out of the oven. Miraculously it wasn't burned but it didn't matter because they were never going to be able to use the video. If they edited out all the flirting and obvious sex hair there would be absolutely nothing left. Yet they were both okay with the direction the video had taken.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro