96.Party Game #2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They play the game Dirty Dice

(you have 2 dice and on one are things you have to do like kiss, lick, bite and so on, the other one has body parts on it like for example neck and lips.
idk if there are more variations of the game but yeah anyways enjoy 😁 )

Bite - Neck

" I'm a vampire !" Colby exclaimed happily .
He leant forward and bit softly into Sam's neck.

"COLBY!" Sam screamed , in a high voice . He tried to fight himself free from his friend .
"You actually bit my neck !"

Colby knew Sam didn't necessarily like being touched on his neck but sometimes he loves it to make fun of his best friend .
"Want me to do it again ?" Colby asked .
"Oh yes , please ." Sam answered in a sarcastic tone, holding his arms up in a defensiv way.

But Colby somehow wanted to continue.
So he leant forward again , pushing his friend in the bed and holding Sam's wrists to stop him from struggling.
Slowly, he moved his lips towards Sam's neck and playfully ran his teeth into the soft skin .

Sam relaxed under Colby's grip , breathing in loudly .
Colby stopped dead in his tracks for a second before biting on another place on Sam's neck.
He bit softer now , he doesn't want to hurt his friend .
Sam suddenly let out a silent moan .

Scared of having been too rough, Colby pulled away from Sam's neck .
"Did I hurt you ?" he asked , truly sorry.
"No ." He said , keeping his voice low.
Colby let out a shy "Oh".

"Should we go on with the game ?" He asked ,while he climbed off of Sam.
"Sure" Sam said , trying to concentrate on the game again .
"Okay your turn Sammy ." Colby passed the dices to Sam.

Kiss - Lips

"Why you're blushing, Sam ?" Sam's heart started beating faster.
Sam looked into blue eyes.
"Chickening out, Sammy?' Colby teased.
"Never" Sam answered and closed the tiny space between them to kiss his friend.
Sam flung his arms around Colby's neck to pull him closer.

He delicately put the tongue out and tenderly licked over Colby's lips, asking for the entrance, which his friend granted him in a blink of an eye.

Their tongues met for the first time, sending electric sparks of excitement through their bodies. Both felt the other's pleasure, and the kiss that began as slow and tender meeting of lips, became , tasting, just getting to know each other .

But their heartbeats were growing faster, urging both boys to act upon the growing need. Kiss grew in intensity as they groped on each other. Tongues were fighting for dominance, teeth nibbling at lips, both boys whimpering and groaning. It was like never-ending struggle to get closer to one another, to integrate together and in the same time to give as much pleasure as possible.

They parted, panting, but still keeping a firm hold on the other's body as if they could have been swept away from each other by the waves of regret.
'Gods, that was...,' Colby started, his breath hitched.
'Amazing' Sam continued, smiling dreamily.
'Mind-blowing'
'Completely ...'
'Totally...'
'HOT.' they finished together and laughed lightly.

"Now where was I..." Sam mused.
"Don't know how about you " Colby nuzzled his nose against Sam's, "but your tongue was deliciously exploring my mouth. " he licked on Sam's lips teasingly. "Care to put it back? I promise I won't bite...," Colby smiled. " Unless you want me to...?"

Sam didn't need any more coaxing, he shoved his tongue inside Colby's mouth, pushing him to lie on the couch.
Low moan elicited form his friends mouth. He straddled Colby's hips, immediately feeling his friend's erection.

Colby moaned at the friction of both erections and responded with rocking his hips back and sucking Sam's tongue into warm cavern of his mouth.

They were rocking constantly their cloth covered erections together and Sam hadn't noticed when he started purring in response to his friends constant moaning. Their hands cupped their ass cheeks.

'If we don't stop...' Colby breathed.
'Yeah, me too...' Sam answered and resumed the kissing. He squeezed his mates ass and rocked few more times before he felt the white lightning of orgasm hit and make them come, both groaning into each other's mouths as if they were a single entity.

After their heartbeats came back to normal they were still clinging to each other, never wanting to get separated again. Now and then they couldn't care less about their pants covered in cum as they were laying on the couch, because they were together and nothing else counted.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro