| 2 | I'd Smash That

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Playlist: Lilianna Wilde - Grind Me Down (Jawster Remix)

. . .

| Snapchat |

AAAron: 

smash or pass? 😉

yo

smash or pass?

get your bisexual ass over here and answer my question

defective zane:

what

AAAron: 

great job responding 30 mins late.

smash or pass?

defective zane:

???

hoe who

AAAron:

🅱itch who you think?

defective zane:

the fuck would I know

who

AAAron:

me!

smash or pass

i wanna know if a fallout boy would find be attractive

defective zane:

LMMAAOOO

bitch you basic

I could go to any teen fic or movie and find your twin

hard pass

AAAron:

gASSPPPP

how dare you

your literally the embodiment of every Tumblr teen

fallout boys lost a member

they thought they lost you

you'd be lucky to even score one date with me

defective zane:

ouch

but true tho

AAAron:

lol

defective zane:

going to work again

after you interrupted me

everyone was looking at me a while ago cause of your stupid texts making me laugh must have never heard someone laugh before.

AAAron:

omg

I'M SO SORRY

I didn't know you were at work!

defectice zane:

nah

its nothing

about to be on break ttyl

AAAron:

kk

send pic

defective zane:

just when I get on break

send pic of what?

AAAron: 

eye

both eyes

I wanna see it for myself

defective zane:

anything else king?

AAAron:

do you know Aph's snap?

defective zane:

🤦🏻‍♂️

hoe no

AAAron:

fuck dude

defective zane:

you aint fucking me

AAAron:

bitch-

sigh

bye

defective zane:

lol 

bye

. . .

Zane sighed and put his phone in his pocket, he was hungry. He got a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a letter saying he was going get lunch for Blaze. He got up and left the store. Going to the food court and ending up not seeing the two girls sat at a table and one pointing at him. He thought about the previous conversation he had with Aaron, he sighed. Why all of a sudden was he interested in Aphmau? Oh yeah... They were like Highschool best friends or crushes.

He sighed. When is someone gonna love him though? He knew he wasn't going to date Blaze if his life depended on it. Ew no. 

. . .

"So what about that emo dude?" Katelyn asked as she pointed towards Zane who was sitting alone in the food court waiting for something, Kawaii-Chan titled her head. "Smash or pass Zane-Kun?" Kawaii-Chan asked Kateyln's eyes widened up. "You know the kid personally?" Kawaii-Chan shook her head. "No... Not really, she just heard that he used to walk with Aphmau-Senpai."

"Oh..."

"So, smash or pass Kawaii-Chan?"

Kawaii-Chan looked down at the table, the gears in her brain swirling, she took a few minutes to think about it. 

"I'd smash that,"

Katelyn raised an eyebrow. "You'd smash him?... Honestly, I'd pass, I'm not into Tumblr boys." Katelyn smiled, Kawaii-Chan gasped. "He is not a Tumblr boy Katelyn! He's a boy that likes art and likes to draw he's not that bad-" Katelyn held up a finger to her mouth with a grin on her face. "Except you couldn't make out that long because he has Asthma, your best bet would be giving the emo hickeys with those pointy teeth of yours-" She took her finger off of Kawaii-Chan's mouth and leaned back in her seat. 

"Now that's a real reason to wear a scarf anytime, besides he wouldn't even look suspicious." Kawaii-Chan's face flushed pink. "As much as Kawaii-Chan is sure Zane-Kun would love that-"

"-The mating season fanfics are coming true tonight. Tumblr boys are finally gonna get some,"

"Shut up Katelyn-Sama. As much as Kawaii-Chan is sure Zane-Kun would love-"

"-To be pinned against the wall, hickeys left all over his neck bodies pressed against each other, as you get to explore everything hidden behind those lumps of clothing; maybe freckles? What's behind that covered eye. You could make out, but then he'd probably need his inhaler but it's completely avoidable if you stick with hicke-"

"-KATELyn-Sama do you write fanfiction? Because Kawaii-Chan is starting to think that you write fanfictions."

"I don't but I won't stop until you go get his Snap or else I will start texting you these daily-" Katelyn threatened, Kawaii-Chan looked at her shocked. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Kawaii-Chan asked. Katelyn smiled. "A damn promise," Kawaii-Chan sighed and stood up, grabbing her phone and clutching it to her chest. "Kawaii-Chan will go get his Snapchat,"

"Good, I'll wait here for our food." Kawaii-Chan walked away to his table, she stood in front of him while he was on his phone expecting him to see her. He didn't.

"Hey there!" Zane looked up from his phone. "Hm?... Do you need anything?" Zane asked as he looked at Kawaii-Chan in the eyes. Kawaii-Chan looked away clutching her phone to her chest. "Well... Kawaii-Chan heard you used to work with her roommate Aphmau-Senpai," Zane nodded. "Yeah, I worked with her, at the coffee shop; you need to know anything?" Kawaii-Chan shook her head.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't need anything, she just wants to know if she can have your Snapchat?..." They both stayed quiet. "My... My Snapchat?"

"Yes, your Snapchat." Kawaii-Chan nodded. "Oh..." He nodded his face flush light red with embarrassment. "Ah- I've never been asked for my Snapchat so front forward... I... Let me just go get it for you." He looked to his phone and exited out of the app he was on and went to Snapchat. He looked up to her. "Can I have your phone I'll put it in there?" She nodded and gave him her phone, he typed something on her phone and handed it to her. 

"I'm 'defective zane' or 'ethereal_gaze'..." He scratched the back of his head and looked away. "I... I know it's stupid, you don't need to tell me-"

"Wait no-" He looked back up at her, she looked away. "Kawaii-Chan thinks it's pretty cool. Here!" She pressed the follow button. "I'm 'pastel_aurora' or 'Kawaii-Aurora'..." He looked at her and mouthed an "Oh..."

"My name's Zane, Zane Ro'Meave, you?" He held his hand out, she grabbed it and shook it. "Kawaii-Chan, nice to meet you Zane-Kun," She smiled at him. 

"Hey! Kawaii-Chan! Our food is done!" Kawaii-Chan turned around and waved to Katelyn. "I'll be right there Katelyn-Sama!" She looked back at Zane. "She's your friend?" Kawaii-Chan nodded. "Yep! I gotta go now Zane-Kun, bye!" She ran away but waved to him when she was far away, he waved back.

He smiled but then came to the realization. He quickly followed 'pastel_aurora' and went and tapped onto his chat with 'effervescent_lust'.

| Snapchat |

defective zane:

garroth

garroth

Garroth get your gay ass over here and give me some advice

Honey Garroth:

what?

wait-

I'm not gay

your gay

defective zane:

and your actually hot-

listen I'm panicking right now

Honey Garroth:

see I am

wait

bitch-

I AM HOT-

defective zane:

garroth a girl just gave me her snap what do I do?

Honey Garroth: 

liar

show me

whats her snap name?

defective zane:

its pastel_aurora or Kawaii-Aurora

what do you think?

Honey Garroth:

DAMN

Zane how the hell did you score this?

shes like a straight up 10

defective zane:

I DONT KNOW-

she just came up to me and asked for my snap

and I gave it to her

what to I do?

Honey Garroth:

you don't mind if I...

ya know

let me have her instead?

defective zane:

GARROTH NOW IS NOT THE TIME I MIGHT HAVE A FUCKING ASTHMA ATTACK WITH ALL THIS STRESS I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT TO DO

fuck wheres my inhaler

fucc

bitch just took my inhaler fuck

casdllk  Aasron

call Aaron

f u c c 

Honey Garroth:

oh shit

zane you there?

if your dead can I date her?

so I can.

I kinda scared I'm calling Aaron

Aaron's on his way stay safe

wait

fuck

why would you steal someones inhaler?

im suing

wait

no 

your suing

fuck she added me on snapchat

no someone else did

who the hell is 'bluemoontea'

brb she might know something

| Snapchat |

Honey Garroth:

Yo

who you

Katelyn Tea:

is your brother zane? 

Honey Garroth: 

Zane Ro'Meave?

yee

Kateyln Tea:

oh cool

well some bitch stole his inhaler when he was going to use it because 'YoUr DoInG dRuGs In FrOnT oF mY cHiLd!!'

bitch no

leave the bastard alone

Honey Garroth:

oi

my baby brother isnt a bastard

he might be sometimes but

is he still alive?

Kateyln Tea:

yah

may or may not have wanted to smack a bitch tho-

hes alive

you lucky he had another one or else hed prob be dead.

and are lucky that i distracted that entitled pig 

oh shit

Garroth Honey:

what?

Kateyln Tea:

the coppers are here

and aaron

is he like everywhere???

Garroth Honey:

nah Zane told me to call him

Kateyln Tea:

yeet