| 20 | Test #14 & #15

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Playlist: you left me in the dark (a sad lofi mix)

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive content, viewer discretion is advised. 

. . .

Ein pressed the record button on the tape recorder. 

"Hey future me, guess it's time to talk about how my Test Subjects seem to be working out, specifically progress on Tests #12, #13, #14, and #15."

"It's been a while since I've last recorded something in here, ever since Test 12 and 13 failed me; Test 12 seemed to ignore my tactics to scare him away from Test 13- Oh what am I kidding! Saying Test 12 and 13 is getting old, I might as well say their real ones instead. As I was saying Nate seemed to ignore my tactics on trying to scare him away on comforting Guy on my return, in turn, they became close and now are in a relationship. From everything I've learned from observing them Guy seems fond of him, and also fond of talking about Love~Love~Paradise. I might look into that later."

"But luckily I found two new Tests, Test 15 who is Michi, a Meif'wa who previously harassed one of the coworkers she worked with, who was Travis who is surprisingly starting to become more confident, but, she'll change that soon enough. Michi is a great manipulator like me, but she's better at pressuring people into doing what she wants, but she's grown a fear to Katelyn, an incredibly strong girl who stood up for Travis once she saw Michi harassing him. In return, she eventually got fired when Katelyn took the situation into her own hands because of how Michi manipulated Travis into not saying anything. It turns out threating to someone with your claws works like a charm."

"Besides that, the newest Test I managed to get is Test 14, Zane Ro'Meave, he's lost, confused, hurt, and scared. He's been like that ever since I first saw him in High-School, my plan with getting the Shadow Nights to constantly bully him into joining me didn't work but I'm sure this one will. The divorce between his parents and the fight with his older brother Garroth really messed him up, and when his older brother showed up at his house it made it even worse and easier for me, but if he weren't good friends with Aaron and if he didn't call him he would have been dead by the pocket knife I almost made him stab himself with, he should have been; but it can wait till later, I thought of a better one."

"He and Aaron will have a downfall then, later on, I'll forge a suicide note and leave it next to his own body once I stage his suicide I'll watch all the chaos unfold. Hopefully bringing Garroth to his grave to, he'll think it's his fault more than he already does."

"Garroth doesn't understand anything, he's gotten back most of the childhood memories that he lost and even with that and everything, I know that he's had at least a few emotional breakdowns from how much he forget and how much he wishes he could have been there for his brother. He's been trying to get into therapy though and has his roommate Laurence there who's been with him through it, I've been trying to get him away but it hasn't worked and has only made both his and Garroth's bond stronger and I don't like it."

"All I need to do is get all the information I need from Zane and then kill him and make Aaron think it's his fault for not being there for him. I've estimated that in February is when I'll have all the information needed and can proceed with my plan."

"But for now, that's it, I'll see you in the next Log."

He pressed the stop button and ending the recording, later on, writing "Test #14 & #15" on it, he grinned; only a few more months.

. . . Test #12 & #13: Love~Love~Paradise . . .

"I've been watching over Test #12 and Test #13 or Nate and Guy. From everything I've observed they seem to be planning something to do with Love~Love~Paradise, but from everything I've heard I've learned that Guy has a job there and has gotten Nate one there too. They seem to be very affectionate to each other to, I'd like to further expand on that and see if I can find any information I can use to blackmail either or the, but cuddling and kissing on the beach isn't really anything I can use for blackmail and I hate having to see that so I'll bring an end to that part of the plan."

"They're going to Love~Love~Paradise next week, I'm planning on sending them off with a surprise their gonna hate. I don't care if it hurts them, I don't care if I hurt anyone in the process, I don't care what it does to those around them, they will suffer, I won't be forgotten. Even if one of them has to get hurt in the process."

"This is the final log date on the situation between #12 & #13, my plan will work, and I'll update you next time on what happened. I'll go into further detail on what happened, and how I made them suffer."

. . . Test#12 & #13: The plan worked . . . 

"It worked, I did it. I've done all I can for now, but I think I'll focus more on Ro'Meave for now that there done with..."

. . .

A/N: Sometimes we wander away from those who care so much about us and end up alone. And sometimes people like to use us as we wonder. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro