Zane~Kun:

don't know where the sudden ass part came from but okay

Kawaii:

Don't worry you have both

😘

Zane~Kun:

Hold on cowboy!

how do I know I can even trust you?

you need to prove you'd be worth dating.

or even being my friend

Kawaii:

funny you say cowboy

but then what do you want to do?

Zane~Kun:

how about we just hang out?

like normal people

no friends with benefits or anything like that

How about we just get to know eachother?

Kawaii:

sure

but you do have a nice ass

Zane~Kun:

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not

Kawaii:

just take the compliment

Zane~Kun:

sure

but i'm telling everyone tho-

Kawaii:

nO-

Zane~Kun:

lmao

so easy to trick

this will be fun

Kawaii:

i can think of something more fun

Zane~Kun:

my ass

Kawaii:

this is just gonna become a inside joke between us isn't it?

Zane~Kun:

yep!

you did it yourself

Kawaii:

well technically you did it to yourself by having a nice ass

thats your fault

Zane~Kun:

what can I say?

i was blessed with a nice ass unlike garroth.

. . .

Kateyln whistled as she entered the flower shop, correctly called Lily's Vineyard; she was getting for decorations around for her, Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau's house. With their lunch cut short and Kawaii-Chan ending up leaving so she could go deal with her job, she left after she was interrogated to get some flowers and go back to her job with Kawaii-Chan When she entered the shop she didn't exactly expect to be put in a situation she didn't really have many options to chose from due to her never being put in a situation like this.

Anger struck, but the anxiety was starting to build up at the same time, breath caught in her throat, mind jumbled in thoughts and decisions she could make. She shouldn't intervene since it wasn't her business but at the same time she should because this shouldn't be happening at the same time.

Currently, Travis fro high-school looked like he was being violently flirted with by Michi of all people, it's a small world huh? "M-Michi! Can you not, we work here!" He didn't look like he wanted anything of what was happening, more as if he just wanted to just do his job and get in with his life. "Michi stop!"

She didn't know why she didn't just leave and go on with her life, forget what happened and leave. She stomped forwards catching both of their attention, Michi backed off of him stepping back her guard put up fully. "Hey! What do you think you're doing to him?!" Katelyn questioned stepping up to the counter hands clenched into fists, Michi let out a low growl, her tail going straight out of shock, and her ears lowering. "B-back off hussy! Stay out of what you're not involved in, or I'll get physical!" Michi warned nails sharp and ready to scatch 

Katelyn pulled out her phone from her back pocket. "And I'll call the police, you can get arrested for assault so I suggest you run your sorry ass out of this room and leave!" Michi stepped back eye's wide, she actually meant business, she turned around and ran into the break room, slamming the door behind her. Travis lets out a sigh of relief and leans into the wall he was against, he looks up to see Katelyn just staring at her, he panicked. He went up to the desk an apologetic look on his face. "S-sorry about that. So what do you ne-"

He was stopped when Katelyn leaned on the counter a glare so fierce that it could burn down a building. "How long has she been doing that?..." Katelyn asked her voice on edge. "W-what?..."

"How long has she been trying to do these things to you? Been that violent and rough when it comes to forcing you to do things that you'd rather not do, I'm not going to let this happen to you." Travis looked at her but then looked away rubbing his shoulder and then fidgeting with the fabric of his shirt. "I shouldn't tell you... There's nothing you can do anyway..." His voice became low with his last sentence; Katelyn sighed pinching the bridge between her nose. "Look, Travis, you may or may not remember me from High School but I'm Katelyn and I think we're probably getting off on the wrong foot but I just want to help you." Katelyn addressed.

"I know who you are Katelyn, you scared the hell out of me in High School, but thanks for your concern but still there is nothing you can actually do," Travis stated. 

"Travis look at me," He looked up from where he was looking and at her. "Just know you can tell me anything if you need to if you need help with dealing her I'd gladly help you. I just want you to know that" Katelyn reassured, Travis, shook his head.

"Alright look," Kateyln digs in her bag and pulls out a piece of paper from a notepad, Kateyln looks up at him. "You got a pen?" Travis nods but stares at her. "Why do you need a pen?"

"Just get me a pen," Kateyln says, Travis looks away and opens a drawer underneath the cash register, he looks around in there for a few seconds until he grabs something and puts it on the counter. "There's a pen, now mind telling me why you need one?" Travis asked, Kateyln shook her head and grabbed the pen and went to write something down onto the paper. Travis tried to look at what she's writing, trying to peek at what she was writing.

She stopped writing on the paper and put the pen to the side, she held the paper out. "Here," Travis looked at her then took the paper, he looked over it, it was numbers. "You're giving me your phone number..."

"Why though?" Travis asked Kateyln sighed. "In case she does that again you idiot! If you ever need any help dealing with her or someone to talk to about it just know I'm right there." She placed her hand on the counter and leaned on it. "Now where the hell are sunflowers and roses?" Travis pointed towards the right middle part of the shop. "Over there,"

"Thanks..."

"No problem Kateyln,"

. . .

A/N: In this AU Katelyn is 3 inches taller than Travis.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro