10/11, afternoon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey, run away folks, before my negativity sucks you down, I have been feeling down the whole day, and things just started with a small encounter between me and some girls, they're not bad at all but they just didn't pay attention to me, only one girl said hi but the rest were just like I didn't exist.

So I came across a bunch of girl during lunch, they were sitting in front of my class so I decided to join them because I didn't want to be late for the next class in which I've been marked with 5 tardy this week. Sitting makes me feel awkward because I know some people at school have seen me talking to them and I would make them wonder if I don't sit with them this time, so I did. Actually I just, huh, foolishly made myself feel worse when everything wasn't like how I thought, the girl I waved to in fact didn't notice me and probably avoided talking to me when I raised my voice to ask if I could sit next to them. Wow, I know you didn't notice but that's hurt, and maybe she hasn't recognized my presence since then until the bell rang. I have already had a bad day because the teacher forgot to pay for my card and was only reminded when I asked her, I felt...brainwashed during 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th period and even though I know it's what I usually feel, I just couldn't bear the thought that I'd forever stuck here and gotta voluntarily go along with works and commands of teachers. There were times I feel like a robot sitting and coding in the class, or just an analyzing machine during english, and a programmed person during science, math was no better, although it used to be my specialty. Can someone bring me to somewhere far away where I can have more chance to connect with the outside world?
Oh shoot, one more thing I forgot. I got to know this boy on yubo whose name is Kevin, which I already wrote in my diary, who has acted to be really great at least at the beginning and gradually showed his signs of getting bored and annoyed, although I have made sure to keep us just friends but nothing above. I don't why people nowaday are so unapproachable!

Probably the reason that made this guy scared of me is because I sometimes overreacted, but it's just because I worried about my friends so much that I want to make them feel cared and there's someone who is concerned about them whenever they're sad. I usually don't tell people to be happier, but just let them know that I'm always here, just like how Steve did to Amethis on the sad-ness episode in Steve Universe. Sad friends sometimes just need someone to allow them to br sad and be there for them to open up, and even tho we only knew each other for one day, I still tried my best to share his pain. But turns out there's no pain in his emotion, everything I brought him was just bothering time getting annoyed by this unknown girl. And again, I swear I have tried at my very best to be a excellently good friend, I have done everything that I wish my friends could have done for me, let him know that if he felt something is wrong, even about me, he can just tell me straight because I value honesty above all. Actually I believe that we don't really gotta feed lies to each other to make others feel good, just tell what our minds say, and if we don't wanna say anything bad, then don't think bad and impose bad thoughts on people that you're not sure whether they really did something wrong (impose bad thoughts, did I use the term right? Like you accuse someone in your thoughts but never try to find proof for your accusation). Good words come from good mind and a nice upbringing and bad thoughts come from twisted mind that was the product of trauma, or shame from the past, and from upbringing, that's what I observed. I don't know if it sounds right to you. You can object, I'm used to it.
And hey, with this rate, I think I'm the poorest writer on earth, I don't force anyone to follow me, just wanna know why since a lot of people have read this. So this is what I'm telling you, if you found this stuff really sucks and boring, or it's nothing but all about me, leave it in the comment below. Again I'm fine to hear the truth, just take some secs to tell me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro