10/11, morning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know the titles sound repetitive to you except the date. But hey, guess what I was up to today.

I got to know this friend on yubo whose name is Kevin and he seemed to talk more than the guys I met there, in short, he was nice, but kind of shy away when I was overreacting on asking about his day. I always do that to my friends and just couldn't stop, they meant so much to me that I gotta check and talk to them every sec, letting them know what I'm doing and sharing with them every moment, so it's kind of sad for me when now is time my friend is too busy to call me, and I end up being alone, just having things about myself, I can't bear that, because I always have time for them, no matter how much work I have had during the day or if I has been so restless.

There were time I felt...shocked, and almost decided to block my BF because I have been waiting for weeks to get her response, I was just so disappointed that I felt like everything she's doing to me wasn't what a friend is supposed to do because I have tried my best to respond to her asap and apologized for all the time I procrastinate. They said I gotta understand because she has her own life but it's just hard. I don't know who is to take the blame if we ever break up.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro