| 08 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

hyunjin can't help the smile that makes its way onto his face as he examines the bookmark.

he's not sure if it's fate, or destiny, or maybe just pure luck, but he's glad that seungmin dropped his bookmark again.

the sun shines down, momentarily blinding hyunjin. although he's not a fan of the weather, the happiness in his heart refuses to go away, too focused on a certain boy.

an hour passes by, hyunjin alternating between his phone and staring at the scenery he sees every day.

his spirits are lifted when he sees seungmin emerge from the corner at the end of the block. his heart beat speeds up, and his smile gets wider. but he soon calms down, trying to keep his cool for the boy.

before seungmin can get too far away, hyunjin calls out, "seungmin!"

the said boy turns around, a confused smile playing on his lips when he notices it's hyunjin.

he stops his movements and approaches the boy. "hi, hyunjin," he says, slipping his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

hyunjin forces himself to keep calm and focus on the task at hand.

"h-hi," he stutters out, inwardly cringing at how he can't even speak around the other.

"y-you dropped this yesterday," he pauses, "again."

seungmin laughs. it's smooth, airy, hyunjin almost describes it as honey.

"ah, sorry about that. i'm really not good at noticing things," he responds, taking the bookmark from hyunjin's hand.

hyunjin shakes his head, a bit dizzy because of how their fingertips brushed together while passing the bookmark.

"it's okay," he says, a little breathy, trying to keep himself steady.

"i-uh-thank you," seungmin stutters, slipping the bookmark into his back pocket of his jeans.

"no problem. i'll-uh-see you later?"

the truth is, hyunjin really doesn't want to leave this moment. he likes hearing seungmin talk, likes his soft voice, likes the way he smiles and how his eyes light up.

but he can't stay in this moment forever.

seungmin shifts his legs, his eyes darting around, sweat forming on his forehead.

"um...i was actually wondering if you wanted to get, like, ice cream...or something? i-if you're not busy, that is," seungmin rushes out, almost dreading the answer.

to his surprise, hyunjin smiles and chuckles out. "of course, seungmin," he says. "which one do you wanna go to?"

seungmin's eyes go wide. "i-i didn't think i'd get this far," he breathes out.

hyunjin laughs. "i know a really good place just down the street," he states.

seungmin nods and smiles. "okay. i-i'll pay, though."

hyunjin smirks as they start walking in the direction of the shop. "i didn't realize this was a date," he says.

seungmin turns a deep shade of red, blush crawling up his neck.

he playfully hits hyunjin's shoulder and whispers a quiet, "shut up," to which hyunjin smiles, feeling a sort of fire in his heart.

◇────◇────◇

i'm gonna stan golcha and no one can stop me

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro