| 09 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

hyunjin knew the moment he walked into the ice cream shop that it was a bad idea.

"hyunjin!"

the boy looks up to see jisung waving excitedly at him, the snapback he is wearing threatening to fall off.

"hey, jisung," hyunjin replies, shuffling awkwardly next to seungmin.

"oh, and hi seungmin," jisung says, a bright smile adorning his face.

seungmin frowns in thought. "how do you know my name? i don't think we've met before."

hyunjin freezes next to the boy. his heart races as he glares at jisung.

jisung stutters. "uh, m-minho has talked about you before...yeah."

hyunjin almost sighs at the explanation.

but seungmin seems to fall for it and he nods his head. "i forgot about that. he often talks about you too, you know."

jisung suddenly forgets about his job, instead too focused on the fact that his boyfriend talks about him.

"really?" he asks breathlessly, "what does he say?"

seungmin chuckles at the boy's reaction. "i think if i said any more, minho would kill me."

jisung pouts. "okay," he says, giving in.

hyunjin clears throat, catching jisung's attention.

"oh, right," the boy says, "today isn't about my love life. it's about yours."

hyunjin's face turns red, wanting nothing else than to wipe the smirk off jisung's face.

"nope," hyunjin says, "today is about eating ice cream, so can we please order?"

he hears seungmin laugh beside him and his heart warms at the sound.

jisung sighs in exasperation. "fine," he draws out, "what would you like?"

the two order their ice creams with jisung trying to persuade hyunjin to try a different kind other than the flavor he usually has. hyunjin declines, though, sticking with his chocolate brownie.

it's when they're about to pay that jisung makes another comment.

"okay so," he begins, taking the money from seungmin's hand. hyunjin already knows what's coming.

"you two aren't on a date...but seungmin is paying for both your ice creams even though hyunjin has the money."

hyunjin groans. jisung puts his hands up in surrender. "fine, fine," he says "felix will bring your ice creams when they're done."

the two nod, walking over to an empty booth at the front of the building.

"i'm sorry if this is weird or anything," seungmin says, suddenly becoming anxious.

hyunjin furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. "why would it be?" he asks, playing with the ring around his finger.

seungmin stares at it. "i mean, we sorta just met on the street and then i asked you to hang out with me. it's a bit...," he trails off, unsure of the word.

"unusual?" hyunjin suggests, clasping his hands and looking up at seungmin.

the other boy does the same, and they stare into each other's eyes.

"yeah," he says, "unusual."

hyunjin shrugs, breaking the eye contact. "if it was anyone else," he says, "i think it would be weird." he pauses. "but it isn't weird with you."

felix comes over with their ice creams, setting them down. the two boys thank him before he walks away and back to his station.

as they begin to eat their food, seungmin can't help but hear the words hyunjin said echo in his mind. he smiles, a bit confused, but happy nonetheless.

◇────◇────◇

guess who's sTRUGGLING with their golcha bias

i thought it was jangjun but now sungyoon and jibeom are coming for my heart

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro