| 10 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

seungmin doesn't know why he is sitting in his room, bundled up in blankets, thinking of hyunjin.

he doesn't know why he doesn't answer minho as the boy calls for him from downstairs.

but mostly, he doesn't know why his heart aches when he thinks of hyunjin.

suddenly, his door is slammed open, a frazzled minho entering.

"why won't you respond?" he exclaims. "and why aren't you ready? we're supposed to leave right now."

seungmin groans and leans back in bed. "what are we doing again?"

minho groans. "chan's boyfriend, woojin, is performing in," he checks his phone, "like twenty minutes and chan will kill us if we aren't there to support."

seungmin sighs as he sits himself up. "okay, i'll go get ready now," he says, crawling off his bed and falling onto the floor.

minho shakes his head at the boy. "just so you know," he adds, "i invited jisung and he may or may not have also invited hyunjin."

seungmin stands up quickly, his eyes wide. "you're kidding."

minho laughs and shakes his head. "get ready," he says, before heading out and closing the door, leaving a flustered seungmin behind.

◇────◇────◇

"do i have to go?" seungmin asks minho who is driving them to the venue.

minho lets out a breath. "why don't you wanna go?"

seungmin wrings his hands together, sweat forming on his neck. "'cause hyunjin's gonna be there...and i haven't sorted everything out."

minho reaches over and grasps seungmin's hand. "calm down, min. you don't have to tell the boy that you love him-," seungmin gasps at this. minho laughs and continues, "or if you don't," seungmin relaxes. "all you have to do is talk to him. do you not like hanging out with him?"

seungmin shrugs. "it isn't that. we've only hung out once. what if i make things awkward? what if he doesn't want me to be there?"

minho shakes his head and quickly looks at seungmin before focusing back on the road.

"if hyunjin doesn't want to talk to you, which i'm sure he will want to talk with you, then just come to me."

seungmin nods his head, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"but from the way you've talked about him, i think he's just as smitten as you."

seungmin chokes, coughing into his arm, hearing minho laughing in the background.

◇────◇────◇

yes officer this man right here

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro