| 11 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

seungmin's emotions are a mess as they pull up to the small venue. it's already packed with people and the smell of food hits them the moment they step out of the car.

"i can literally feel your nervousness," minho states.

seungmin groans, causing the other to laugh.

"don't be so anxious, okay? here." he reaches out and clasps seungmin's hand in his.

seungmin is thankful for the small act. he already feels a bit better, his heartbeat returning to normal.

they start walking towards the outdoor stage, pushing passed people to get to the front where chan said they'd meet.

"finally."

a familiar voice rings out, catching the eyes of seungmin and minho.

"chan!" seungmin waves with the hand that isn't grabbing onto minho's.

"sorry we're a bit late. seungmin was being a lazy ass again."

seungmin hits minho's shoulder, chan's laugh ringing out.

"i guess it's okay," he says, "woojin hasn't performed yet. he's getting ready now."

seungmin nods in understanding.

"where's jisung and hyunjin?" minho asks, looking around.

a voice answers behind them. "right here, we - woah...is seungmin trying to steal my boyfriend from me?"

the two boys whip around, seeing jisung and hyunjin walking towards them.

minho rolls his eyes as seungmin blushes deeply.

"i -," seungmin stutters. jisung smiles. "i was just kidding."

seungmin's blush deepens and he looks to the ground, slowly letting go of minho's hand.

"here," jisung says, grabbing hyunjin's hand, "you can hold hyunjin's." he places his friend's hand in seungmin's, closing them tight.

hyunjin's face contorts in surprise. "w-what," he stutters out. although he isn't against holding seungmin's hand, he doesn't want seungmin to feel awkward.

"c'mon," jisung says, grabbing minho's hand and running to the front of the stage. "the show's starting."

chan follows behind them, laughing at the excited boy.

hyunjin clears his throat, but doesn't let go of seungmin's hand.

"i-is this okay?" hyunjin asks, scratching the back of his neck. he really wants seungmin to say yes, but he wants to keep his feelings in mind.

"y-yeah. should we go?"

hyunjin smiles and leads them towards their group of friends.

◇────◇────◇

rip my updating schedule

also i have this question for you all that's literally been on my mind this whole week

do you like nct having unlimited members or would you rather they stay 18??

honestly, i understand that having a lot of members can make people not want to stan them, but personally, i love having unlimited members. like it's always exciting when they introduce new members cuz it's just more people to fall in love with ?? plus, it gives trainees a better chance to debut and get appreciated.

but idk this is just my opinion. pls comment yours!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro