Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grays POV

At around 1 o'clock I heard Val and Josh cheering. All the guys ran into the back room. The 2 had worked restlessly to get the money, and I think they just got it.

"100,000,000 dollars!! That's 12,500,000 each!! We're rich!" Val screamed excitedly. (A/N, they didn't get the actual cash yet, the transition to the building worked) 

We had a small party as a celebration and smoked, drank, and played music all night. At around 5am we decided to call quits and get some sleep.

Josh POV

At like 8am Cody came to get me to join the fun, which I assume was beating up Lydia. He slapped me to get me to move faster to I punched him back and seeing the look on his face, I bolted. I took off to the hostage room and hid behind Val. He just laughed.

"Don't worry Joshie babe, I'll save you from the big scary Cody." He said.

I slapped him upside the head and he laughed more.

Once we composed ourselves we went to go and beat the shit out of Lydia. We walked in with the most deadly expressions we could muster up. Lydia was a small blonde girl with brown eyes. A spitting image of her now dead father.

Immediately the guys started to tell her about her now deceased father. They clapped Gray and Max on the back for a job well done. She was fuming.

We all beat her pretty bad. She had two black eyes, a broken nose, lots of cuts and scratches and was soaked in blood. Once we finished, we walked out to get lunch, but Mason shot her a look. I didn't see exactly what he did, but it looked like a 'I'm sorry'. That could get him killed.

A/N,
Hey guys, I know this was short, but a new one will be up soon (like 20ish minutes) and it will be longer. Thanks for the support!

-Z🖤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro