3- problems

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.  Thanks and enjoy the story!

Key notes:  “regular human speech”, 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), italic – spirit speech, BOLD CAPS LOCK – ATTACKS

Chapter Three – problems

Once the three Ichigo's had reached an agreement that the regular more human looking Ichigo was the one in charge, the three of them decided to go talk to Urahara.  Maybe he may know something about what they had all felt.  Ichigo wondered if it did have something to do with the emergency summons from the Soul Society.  Hopefully Rukia could fill them in.  Ichigo hoped that Kon would perhaps contain his urges as he was supposed to act like Ichigo until he could regain control over his body.  But then again.......  Kon could be Kon and all ready ruin his image.

'Perhaps I should threaten Kon to behave himself.  And with both Shiro and Kuro backing me up, he has to behave.' Ichigo thought to himself.

The three Ichigo's made their way to the front of Urahara's shop to see Rukia and Kon there whom was still in Ichigo's body.  Rukia and Kon still couldn't get over the shock of seeing three different Ichigo's.  Even though the three of them looked somewhat similar, they were completely different.

“........Ichigo........?” asked Rukia in question.

“Yeah its me Rukia.” replied the one true Ichigo.

“Well I guess that answers which one is the real Ichigo but, what do we call the other two of you for the time being?” asked Urahara.

“Shiro will do for now.” answered Hollow Ichigo.

“And just call me Kuro.” replied Mugetsu Ichigo.

“Well that should work.  We have a few things to test out if you three are game.” stated Urahara as the three Ichigo's looked at him.  “First Ichigo.........why don't you try to take over your body.  Sorry Kon!” stated Kisuke as he poked Ichigo's regular body with the end of his cane to have Kon's marble pop out  of Ichigo.  Ichigo slowly nodded his head as he walked over to where his human body laid as he tried to slip back in.  Pain ravaged all three of them as a surge of energy sent Ichigo flying back away from his human body.  “Well that if definitely strange.  Next why don't we have you try to Hollowfy.” stated Urahara.  Ichigo slowly made it back up to his feet shaking off the feeling before he tried to Hollowfy.  This caused Shiro to screech out in pain.

“Stop...........God damn that fucking hurts!” shouted out Shiro.  Ichigo stopped right away as Kuro glared at Urahara as if telling him not to even attempt his power.  Kisuke scratched his chin as if deep in thought as Ichigo walked back over towards where Shiro and Kuro sat.  Rukia had gotten up from her seat and picked up Kon's marble placing it back into Ichigo's physical body.  Once Kon was in possession of Ichigo's body he hugged Rukia.

“God.........that was awful!” he chirped.  All three Ichigo's glared at him sending chills down the mod soul's spine as he let go of Rucking backing up from her in fear.  Kon knew that he had to watch himself carefully.  Rukia resisted the urge to laugh as she felt that Kon got what he deserved.

“Rukia.......why don't you tell them what you had found out.” stated Kisuke after the long silence.  Rukia sat back down as she turned her attention to the three Ichigo's.

“According to head Captain Yamamoto, something has been attacking Soul Reapers with incredible powers.  Some of them have lost their lives while others are still clinging to life.  Both Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and Captain Kenpachi Zaraki have been attacked.  Their bodies are still alive but their spirits and powers seemed to have been taken from their bodies.  We thought that this force would go after the head captain but instead it seems to have gone after you Ichigo.  I don't know why it separated you into three forms for or what it is planning to do.” replied Rukia.

“Then that might explain why we felt this mysterious power flowing over us, separating us into three different forms.  Even before this happened, I had this feeling like I was being pulled into three different directions.” stated Ichigo.

“Wait one minute Ichigo.  You mean to tell me that all three of you had felt this?” asked Urahara as all three of them nodded their heads yes in unity.

“Whatever it was caused me to be physically ripped out from Ichigo's mind scape and out into this world.” stated Shiro.

“Whatever caused us to separate seems to have some sort of plan for the three of us.  But neither one of us can figure out what that is.  We have also discovered that what effects one of us, effects all of us as the one true Ichigo takes the brunt of the wounds.” added Kuro as Ichgio showed them the hand bruise on his left wrist that he got earlier from Shiro and Kuro fighting.

“That definitely sounds strange.” stated Kisuke.

“I had alerted head Captain Yamamoto to what happened and had requested additional forces to help out donw here considering your situation.” stated Rukia.

“That sounds like a good plan Rukia.   So.........who is coming?” asked Ichigo.

“Besides my self, you have my brother Captain Byakuya Kuchiki and Lieutenant Renji Abari.” answered Rukia.

“That sounds reasonable Rukia.  Make sure that you update them on the situation so they know what's going on.” stated Ichigo as Rukia nodded her head before she opened up the door that connects the human world with the Soul Society.

“Hang on tight Ichigo as we will figure out what's going on.” stated Rukia before she walked through the door.

“Well I have to return back to work so......I will leave you guys alone.” stated Urahara.  Once Kisuke had left, Kon gulped as the three Ichigo's surrounded him cracking their knuckles in unison.

“Now Ichigo.......lets not do anything rash!” whimpered Kon.

“If you weren't in my body I wouldn't have too.” stated Ichigo.

“ But if you do anything that is outside of our normal behavior.......” snarled Shiro.

“And we find out about it.  There will be hell to pay!” added Kuro as Kon nodded his head that he understood perfectly.

'One Ichigo is scary enough but thee of them.........I am definitely in trouble!' Kon whimpered to himself as he felt that for now he better stay on their good side.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro