11- heat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Major Warnings: this chapter may contain lots of smut so avoid it if you aren’t horny!

Eleven - heat

Shiro’s POV

As Ichigo pulled away from kissing me lightly, he curled up by my side falling asleep instantly.  A light blue blush crept across my face as I began to wonder why Ichigo had kissed me.  Even though Ichigo had been with me for such a short amount of time, I have grown to have feelings for him.  You could even say that I had fallen in love with the neko at first sight.  But I had no idea of how he felt towards me.  I didn’t know if it was wrong for me to have feelings for a creature that wasn’t entirely human and who somewhat looked like me.  Then again I did get a hardened erection when I saw him become human.  God how I hate to admit it……but I am gay and I am attracted to a creature that was created to become a weapon.  Just thinking about having sex with Ichigo made me horny as hell.  I slowly climbed out of my bed to go take a cold shower as I found that my dick had become erect.  While I was in the shower, I would have to take care of that problem.  I stripped out of my pajamas hopping into the shower as I began to stroke the head of my erection picturing slamming it into Ichigo’s tight ass.  I bit my lips trying to keep the moans from slipping out as I masturbated in the shower.  I pumped myself hard and fast as I couldn’t suppress my moans for long.

“Ah………ngh~……Ichigo………” I moaned as I felt my muscles tighten as I came all over my hand as my seed splashed against the wall.  I made full well that I had cleaned everything up and off before turning off the shower.  I stepped out drying off before I got dressed back into my pajamas and climbed back into the bed.  I planted an innocent kiss onto Ichigo’s forehead as his orange ears twitched lightly along with his long orange tail.  ‘I love you Ichigo.  I promise that no matter what I will protect you.  I will not let anything terrible happen to you ever again.’ I thought to myself before I turned off the light falling asleep next to Ichigo.

Normal POV

As Ichigo, Shirosaki, and Ulquiorra all slept soundly……in the secret lavatory where Grimmjow was being kept, his howls echoed through the night.  Inside the container that Grimmjow was kept hostage in, he trashed wildly panting.  His nude body was covered in sweat as his teal ears laid pressed against his skull as he let out low moan.  Mayuri stood outside of Grimmjow’s container with a wide smirk stretched across his face.  Grimmjow laid bound in his container as he had a very thick and heavy erection.  Pre-cum clung to the mushroom head as Grimmjow wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold out.  Grimmjow could hear Mayuri snicker as in his hands he held the device which was the bane of Grimmjow’s torture.

“So just like regular cats you both can go into heat.  Now if I can just obtain a sample of your seed, I will be able to genetically create more nekos.  But this does prove to be a slight problem seeing how your brother is free out there somewhere.  But even he won’t be able to find somebody to satisfy his heat.” stated Mayuri.

‘I wouldn’t be too sure about that!’ Grimmjow thought to himself as he glared at Mayuri. 

“Fight it all you want but there is no sense in struggling against it.  I will get what I want from you eventually.” stated Mayuri as he pressed the button down on the device he held.  Grimmjow thrashed wildly as he screamed out in pain.  Grimmjow could feel Pantera’s spirit holding him as the spirit was trying to keep Grimmjow from going insane.  Finally Grimmjow couldn’t hold it any longer as he came suddenly suppressing the urge to moan as he bit hard onto his lower lip.  “Finally step one is complete.  Nemu do you have the components for step two?” asked Mayuri.  Nemu appeared carrying a blood bag filled with black blood (only two guesses on whose it is).  Grimmjow’s eyes widened considerably when he saw this.  Mayuri retrieved the vials of Grimmjow’s cum handing them over to Nemu.  “Prepare to test these.  Now I must prepare him for step two.” stated Mayuri as Grimmjow began to panic.

Shiro’s POV

I awoke the next morning finding Ichigo napping in his cat form right next to me.

‘God he looks so adorable.  I wonder if it is wrong to think that he looks cut when he is like this?’ I thought to myself as I grabbed a change of clothes taking a quick shower.  Once I was showered and dressed, I went down to the kitchen to find Ulquiorra cooking breakfast.

“Are you hungry Shiro?” he asked me when I entered the kitchen.

“Famished.  I see that you are getting used to things around here Ulquiorra.” I stated sitting down at the table.

“It kind of feels nice to do things like this again.  Having breakfast with family.  I used to do it all the time with the family that adopted me.” Ulquiorra stated.

“They sound nice Ulquiorra as I would like to meet them sometime.” I replied as Ulquiorra turned off the stove before bringing over two plates filled with scrambled eggs,  bacon, and toast.

“That would be nice Shiro.  Hey Shiro did it ever cross your mind to try to find our parents when you became a police detective?” asked Ulquiorra as he joined me at the table.

“Several times but since I don’t have much to go on as all of my records are kept sealed.  Unless the family who adopted you were able to get some of your records.”

“I will call them and ask.  I am pretty sure that they would like to meet you seeing how you are my older brother.”

Ichigo’s POV

I awoke to the house being quite as no doubt both Shiro and Ulquiorra already left for work.  My body felt strangely hot.  I stretched out my limbs letting out a guttered yawn as a white flash of hot pain shot through my body.  I recognized it instantly as I felt myself panting because of it.

‘Not now…….!’ I moaned as I had noticed that my body was human during the day.  ‘Just fucking great!’ I thought to myself.

*Ichigo……you’re in heat aren’t you?* asked Zangetsu.

*Yeah……..I didn’t expect it to hit me so soon.  Is Grimm?* I asked.

*Yes……Mayuri has been torturing him to no end.  He has also been altering him even more.  Ichigo I am worried.  If this keeps up……he may not last.* stated a voice that I was all too familiar with.

*Pantera.* I stated entering my mindscape.  Sure enough Grimmjow’s spirit was there along with Zangetsu.  Concern was in the cat’s eyes for his neko half.  “Don’t worry Pantera, my brother is a fighter.  He will pull through this.” I stated as I dropped to my knees hugging the white panther.

“I know Ichigo.  I still worry.  They are putting him through a new battery of tests.  Last night that damn human tortured him until he came.” snarled Pantera.  I could feel Zangetsu’s hand on my shoulder as I got back up.  This news didn’t fair well for my brother.  I couldn’t help the snarl that slipped past my lips.

“That damn fucking human. God how do I want to just tear him apart limb from limb.” I snarled.

“Now Ichigo lets not do something rash.  Mind you that Mayuri is still after you as well.” stated Zangetsu.

“I know that.  Pantera do whatever you can to keep my brother stable.  I don’t want to loose him.”

“I will try Ichigo.” replied Pantera before he had Zangetsu open up a doorway in one of the buildings allowing Pantera to return back to Grimmjow’s mindscape.  Once Pantera was gone, Zangetsu turned to me.

“We have our own worries to worry about concerning your heat.” stated Zangetsu  firmly.

“I know.  If I do end up having sex with Shiro there’s a chance that I could mark him as my mate that and if I am not careful, I could become pregnant with kits.” I stated sadly.  In the time that I have spent with Shiro, the feelings that I have for the human grew so much to the point that I wanted him as my mate.

“I know that I shouldn’t have to warn you but with everything that is going on, I feel that you should be very careful.”

“I know Zangetsu.  I won’t do anything too dangerous as its not part of my nature.” I replied before I left the mindscape.

Once I was out of my mindscape……I had to do something to satisfy my heat so, I went to Shiro’s shower turning it on as I climbed into the shower.  Since being I was in heat, during the day I would be able to retain my human form for long periods.  Before I climbed into the shower I got a good look at myself while I was in my human form.  My appearance was a bit like Shiro’s except I had orange locks of hair which matched my cat ears and tail.  I was a slender masculine build compared to Shiro’s more muscular and more broader form.  My large rather chocolate brown slitted human eyes gleamed with lust as my pale pink lips were moist as a light sheen of sweat clung to my lightly tanned skin.  I slipped into the shower slowly touching myself as I stood fully erect.  Moans of pleasure slipped from my lips as I masturbated. My tail wormed its way into my tight ass heightening  my pleasure.

“Mmmmm……..Shiro………ah………” I moaned as I stroked myself harder as my tail kept pace.  I could picture Shiro kissing and stroking me as he slammed his erection into my wonton ass.  “ngh~……..Shiro…….ah……..!” I moaned furiously stroking harder and faster.  I needed to cum.  I licked my lips as my pace grew faster.  “Yes……Shiro…..please……..” I moaned to the point where I felt my muscles tighten as a white flash of pleasure flowed through my body. I had cum all over my hand and the walls of the shower.  I could feel my body retreating back to my cat form as I began to feel sleepy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro