12- mating

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Major Warnings: this chapter may contain lots of smut so avoid it if you aren’t horny!

Twelve - mating

Normal POV

Through out work Shirosaki couldn’t help but to feel that something was wrong.  He couldn’t help  but to notice two people watching him with extreme interest.  Gin Ichimaru and Coyote Stark watched Shirosaki like a hawk that the albino couldn’t bring himself to tell Kenpachi and Nelliel about Ichigo.  Ulquiorra noticed it as well as he felt uneasy around the two.  Kenpachi and Nelliel sat in their office going over Mayuri’s information.

“I don’t like this.  No matter what they are trying to keep a secret, I know that they are hiding something important.” stated Nelliel as she threw down the files onto the desk.  Kenpachi let out a long sigh in agreement.

“I agree with you Nell.  This case is almost like the first one that Shiro and I worked on together.  So how about you two?  Any leads we can work with?” asked Kenpachi.  Ulquiorra and Shirosaki looked at each other nodding their heads.

“Not here we can’t.” both replied in unison as their partners both looked at them wondering why.  Then the answer became obvious, their powers.  Not many at the station knew about Ulquiorra’s and Shirosaki’s powers.

“Hey Shiro, are you all right?  You don’t look so well.” asked Nelliel.  Kenpachi looked up catching both Gin’s and Coyote’s glances at the albino.  Kenpachi gave them both a death glare as the two of them scampered off.

“They are gone now Shiro.  Those damned leaches have no decency to mind their own business.” snarled Kenpachi.

“Its all right Ken besides I have always felt uneasy around those two.” stated Shirosaki.

“Its probably best that we tell you outside away from prying ears.” stated Ulquiorra as Shirosaki just nodded his head in agreement.

Meanwhile back in Shirosaki’s house…….. Zangetsu had become physical as he turned off the shower as he carefully scooped up Ichigo drying him off.  Ichigo had returned back to his normal cat form falling asleep after he had masturbated trying to relieve his heat.  After Ichigo was completely dry, Zangetsu carried him over to Shirosaki’s bed laying the slumbering cat down.  Once Ichigo was totally comfortable, the spirit left his neko half returning back to Ichigo’s mindscape hoping that things wouldn’t get too bad.  Zangetsu was aware that Shirosaki had feelings for Ichigo, very intimate feelings.  But the spirit never told his other half as he felt that it was not his place to do so.  A part of him hoped that both Grimmjow and Pantera were all right.

‘Please for the love of Gods help Grimmjow and Pantera to escape from that retched place.  Allow both Ichigo and Shirosaki to mate without any repercussions.’ Zangetsu thought to himself.

Grimmjow’s POV

I screamed at the top of my lungs begging the human to stop.  The black blood that he had injected me with was changing my body rapidly.  I could feel my powers changing growing even more powerful than before.  I needed to escape……flee!  I couldn’t handle anymore of what this human was doing to me.  I could feel an incredible surge of power hit my body all at once.

*….Pantera……help me…….!* I cried out in pain.  I could feel my spirit by my side fusing his powers with mine.  That’s when I had noticed that the experiments had altered him greatly.  Gone was the white panther that I once knew as his appearance looked more like my own as he had long light blue hair.  A pair of dark teal cat ears stood out where human ones would be.  A white sleek armor covered his body that greatly resembled his fur when he was in his cat form.  Instead of human feet he still had his paws and his long tail (Grimmjow’s released hollow form).  *…..Pantera…..?* I asked weakly.  The being just nodded his head as the power grew so intense.

*Hold on Grimmjow!* Pantera whispered mentally.  The power that had been building within my body released shattering the container that I had been in.  The blast threw the crazy mad scientist back hard as he hit the wall being knocked unconscious.  *Hurry now!  Lets escape before he had a chance to come around!* replied Pantera as he slipped back into my mindscape.

*You don’t have to tell me twice!* I stated scrambling to my feet making a mad dash out of there.

Ichigo’s POV

I awoke feeling the heat rush into my body again.  Muttering a slight curse, I got up heading once again to Shiro’s shower.  I could sense a strange but somewhat familiar power close by but at the same time it was far away.  I could feel Zangetsu cheering in the back of my mind.

*Zangetsu……..what’s up?* I asked my other half.

*Grimmjow and Pantera managed to escape.  Whatever that human did to them gave them the power necessary to escape.* replied Zangetsu.  My ears shot up in alarm when I heard this.  I was glad that my brother had escaped as I hoped that either Shiro and/or Ulquiorra could find Grimm before Mayuri could.

*I hope that he’s safe.  I want to have him with me soon as I miss him dearly.* I stated as I climbed into Shiro’s shower hoping to relieve my head as I could barely hold back my lust.  “……Shiro…..” I moaned out touching my human parts pleasing myself as I came much quicker than before but my body hadn’t had enough yet.  “God……please…..Shiro….more!” I moaned out inserting my tail into my ass.  I stroked myself hard and fast forcing me to come multiple times.  But no matter how many times I came, it wasn’t enough to satisfy my heat.  “~ngh……Shiro…….” I moaned out loud wishing that Shiro was there to satisfy my heat.

Ulquiorra’s POV

At lunch away from the station both Shiro and I explained things to both Nell and Ken as their eyes nearly bulged out from their sockets when we told them.

“You can’t be fucking serious!  It sounds like some really bad B movie.” stated Nell.

“Trust me Nell it ain’t some movie as it is real.  You saw what happened when I touched Mayuri.  I had seen everything that he has planned along with Aizen.  Why do you think he came asking for my help in the first place?” replied Shiro.  Ken and Nell thought about it for a second before they caught on.

“Surely he’s crazy.  Its like he is expecting you to walk into the lions den.” stated Ken.

“That’s why we are trying to evaluate what our next step is.  This is why we are telling you away from the station.  No doubt Mayuri knows about Shiro’s powers as he has a spy within the precinct.” I stated.

“But who else besides us knows about Shiro’s powers?” asked Nell.  Shiro rambled off some names but then stated that there could have been times when somebody saw him use his powers as he wasn’t physically aware of it.

“What about Gin and Coyote?  I had noticed how uneasy you get around them as I get the same feeling.” I asked Shiro.  Shiro scratched his chin thinking.

“I am not sure.  Those two do prove to be the most likely suspects.  We will have to keep an eye on them.” replied Shiro as he got up preparing to leave.  Before he did, he reached into his pocket and handed me a key to the house.  “Here Ulquiorra.  I am going to head home early as my head feels kind of funny.” he stated before leaving.

“I know that its none of my business to ask but why is he giving you a key to his place?” asked Ken.

“Its because I am living with him.  We had found out that we are both brothers.” I replied as I showed them the legal document.  Shiro and I went to have a DNA test performed to prove that we both were brothers.  No one in their right mind would believe that we discovered this through our powers.

“I knew it!” shouted out Nell as I looked at her rolling my eyes.

Shiro’s POV

When I arrived home, I could hear my shower in my bedroom running which I found odd.  What was even odder was that Ichigo didn’t come to greet me.  As I approached my room I could hear loud moans of pleasure which got me a little bit horny.  I opened my doors to find Ichigo wasn’t sleeping on my bed.

“Mmmm……Shiro…….” moaned the voice in the shower.  I recognized the voice instantly.  It was Ichigo’s.  I opened the bathroom door to find the neko standing in the shower masturbating.  I found it odd that he was human during the day but why would he be masturbating himself?  Black blood spilled from my nose as it made sense.  Ichigo was in heat. Watching him got my own erection to stand up.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing as Ichigo clearly wanted me as his mate. I slowly slipped out of my clothes to go join him in he shower as he was unaware that I had come home.  I opened the shower joining him as I wrapped my arms around his hot and heavy erection.  Ichigo’s ears shot up in alarm as his tail wormed its way out of his ass shooting up straight.

“What’s the matter Ichigo?  Is my poor little neko in heat?” I asked against his ears whispering into them.

“Shiro…….I……..” he replied in a  blush as I began to pump his erection slowly.  “Please…….don’t…..” he whimpered moaning in pleasure.

“Why not?” I asked him stroking him a bit faster.

“I…….don’t want……..ah……..to mark……..~ngh…….you….” he replied.  I whipped Ichigo around pressing him against my heated body.

“Even though you are like this while in heat? Don’t deny that your body wants me.” I stated as he blushed avoiding looking at me.  I pulled his chin up close to my face forcing him to look into my black and gold eyes.  “Ichigo, I want you.  Nobody has ever made me feel this way before.  I have been rather attracted to you since I first laid eyes on you when you became human.  I love you Ichigo!” I told him as I pulled him close as I kissed him hard. My tongue slipped into his mouth as I began to map his mouth with my tongue.  Ichigo moaned in the kiss as his sat against my waist pressing his body above my erection as he locked his legs around my waist.  I pulled apart as a trail of saliva followed.

“I love you too Shiro…… Please……..I can’t hold on any longer………” Ichigo moaned.

Normal POV

Without another word, Shirosaki slammed his hot and heavy erection into Ichigo’s tight ass earning a cat-like moan of pain and pleasure.  Their pace was slow at first until Ichigo had urged him to go faster.  Both moaned in pleasure as Shirosaki flicked Ichigo’s erect nipples as he began to suck on them.

“~ngh……..Shiro…….ah……..more…….!” moaned Ichigo as his claws sank into Shirosaki’s back.  Ichigo’s tail wormed its way into Shirosaki’s ass.  Shirosaki threw his head back moaning in pleasure and pain as Ichigo began to nip at the hollow of his neck.

“ah……..Ichigo……..~ngh……..” moaned out Shirosaki as he pressed Ichigo against the wall of the shower for friction as he slammed harder and faster into Ichigo.  Shirosaki’s erection pressed against Ichigo’s pancreas as the neko howled in pleasure as he sank his claws deeper into Shirosaki’s back as his fangs sunk into the hollow of Shirosaki’s neck.  Shirosaki stroked Ichigo’s erection harder with each thrust as he felt the neko’s muscles tighten around his cock.  Ichigo bobbed up and down as fast as Shirosaki was pounding into him.  Ichigo released his hold on Shirosaki as he felt a white flash of pleasure slam him as he came all over Shirosaki’s hand and chest.

“ah……….yes……..Shiro……..!” he moaned out.  Shirosaki slammed into him harder and faster as he felt his own muscles clamp down as he spilled his hot seed into Ichigo’s ass.

“ah…….Ichigo……I love…….you…….” he moaned out as he ejaculated.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro