14- revulations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Fourteen - revelations

Shiro's POV

After I had carefully cleaned and tended to Grimmjow's wounds, Ulquiorra had told me that he spoke to his adoptive parents.

"They do want to meet you as they are a bit interested when I told them a bit about you. But I do have to warn you, they do know about a bit about my unusual powers and abilities. They said that they would look for my records." stated Ulquiorra.

"I look forward to meeting them. I hope that they can find the information that we are looking for. I am a bit worried about Grimmjow. His injuries are far worse than Ichigo's from when I had found him." I told Ulquiorra.

"What in the fucking hell did Mayuri do to him?" Ulquiorra growled angrily.

"Don't know….whatever he did wasn't good."

"Now onto more important business. Why did you…..?" Ulquiorra asked. I knew exactly what he was asking as a light blush crept across my face as I looked at Ichigo whom laid next to his brother.

"Well…the thing is that I have been rather attracted to Ichigo when I first saw him take on his human form. The feeling grew so much that when Ichigo was going through his heat, we kind of became mates as he has the same feelings form me as I do for him." I told him. Ulquiorra clearly understood my feelings as I have grown up not feeling loved or ever wanted. Most saw me as a monster because of the way that I looked. Ichigo possibly felt the same way considering that he was transformed in order to become a weapon.

"Well I am just glad that you finally have found somebody Shiro. Not that I don't care for you in my own unique way." stated Ulquiorra. I hugged Ulquiorra as having a loving family also mattered to me.

"I love you too Ulquiorra Schiffer as you have given me something else that I never had before, a family." Ulquiorra returned my hug as he knew that I clearly had it far rougher growing up then he did. I would have loved to actually have people care for me like his adoptive parents did. Both of us began to break down in tears hoping that one day all of this would make sense to us of why we were the way we were.

Ichigo's POV

I laid next to my brother taking care of him as he slept. I was so happy to have my brother finally with me. I was a bit worried about what Mayuri did to him. Both Zangetsu and I could sense that both Grimmjow's and Pantera's powers had been greatly changed. By nightfall, I had reverted to my human form as Grimmjow did the same. His eyes slowly opened as he whimpered lightly as his body was still badly wounded.

"Its all right Grimm. You are safe now." I stated as I slipped on the pair of pants that Shiro had altered for me. I helped Grimm to sit up as I needed to tend to his wounds as he desperately needed time to heal. His human body was far different than my own as it was far more muscular. His sky blue hair was styled in a short crew cut as it was spiked on top as his teal blue cat ears looked a little bit longer than my own as it sat through his mane of hair as his long tail matched the color of his ears. His sapphire blue slitted human eyes bore into my chocolate brown ones. My orange ears twitched slightly when I heard somebody enter the living room. I turned my head slightly to see a pair of glowing green and gold eyes.

"Is he all right Ichigo?" asked Ulquiorra in a soft voice.

"Its his wounds Ulquiorra. They need to be treated again." I replied. Ulquiorra came up right next to me as he took the medical kit from my hands. "Hold him still Ichigo."

Grimmjow's POV

I could make out Ichigo's voice as he was talking to somebody as he was treating my wounds. I hissed in pain as I knew that he was trying to be gentle with me. My vision and hearing finally cleared up allowing me to make out the one who had rescued me as it was an albino with black hair and golden-green eyes.

"Ichi…..?" I questioned weakly.

"Its all right Grimm. Ulquiorra is treating your wounds. Just hold on a little it longer as he shall be done soon." replied Ichig as another albino with white hair entered the room as his eyes were black and gold. A phoenix tattoo sat on the left side of his neck and body. I could clearly tell from the mark that this human must be Ichigo's mate, Shirosaki. In his hands he held a glass of warm milk. I smiled weakly grateful for the human as he looked after my brother and giving us both names. I looked at the albino with the black hair and the gold and green eyes. I had to admit that he was quite attractive looking in a sexy short of way.

"Ulquiorra…give this to him when your done. It should help him regain some of his strength." stated Shirosaki as the black haired albino nodded his head that he understood. No wonder why I seemed to be attracted to him. This was the human who was supposed to be my mate. Ulquiorra visibly blushed a light shade of blue eyeing my naked body. God help me…I wanted him so bad but, with everything that I have been through…..I needed time to recover. I drank some of the milk once Ulquiorra was done treating my wounds as I nuzzled next to him purring loudly.

"Thank you." I stated softly before falling fast asleep.

Normal POV

The next morning Ulquiorra was awakened by the ringing of his cell phone. Grimmjow was sleeping peacefully in his cat form as his wounds looked much better. Ulquiorra pulled out the phone to see that it was his adoptive parents calling.

"Yes…." Ulquiorra answered.

"Ulqui…we found those records for you. The only name that is on it was that of what we believe maybe your birth mother. Her name is Mazaki Kurozaki." stated Kaori.

"Thanks mom. I appreciate you looking that up for us." replied Ulquiorra.

"Your father and I are coming up to meet your brother Shirosaki. Your father is trying to pull some strings to see if we can get a hold of Shirosaki's file." stated Kaori. Ulquiorra knew that his father worked as a judge as he had ties that would allow him to get restricted information.

"All right mom. I shall pass along the information as I look forwards to seeing you soon."

"Take care Ulquiorra. I love you."

"Love you too mom." replied Ulquiorra as he hung up the phone to see Shirosaki standing there.

"Your parents?" he asked as Ulquiorra nodded his head yes. "You can tell me on the way to work. How is Grimmjow?"

"His wounds look better. He slept soundly." Ulquiorra replied as he slowly got up carrying Grimmjow off to his room.

On the way to work Ulquiorra filled Shirosaki in on what his mother had said.

"Masaki Kurosaki. That name could be an alias for all we know. Lets see what we can dig up on our end." stated Shirosaki. Ulquiorra nodded his head that he understood. The two entered the police station to see that Nelliel and Kenpatchi had yet to arrive as there was an odd looking man sitting at their desk waiting for them. He wore a green and white stripped beach hat over his pale yellow-white hair and a pair of wooden clogs.

"Can we help you?" both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra asked in unison.

"I think it is I who should be asking that question. I know the truth about you two and your past." answered the man.

"And you are?" they both asked in unison.

"Kisuke Urahara. We should really discuss this else where." replied the man. Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra looked at each other in confusion before they followed the man out of the station. They all climbed into the back of the man's van as he opened the door for the two albinos.

"What is this all about?" asked Shirosaki angrily as he took off his glasses. His black and gold eyes were clearly glowing. Ulquiorra did the same as his eyes where also glowing.

"It is just as I told you before. It is about the truth of your birth and how come you are both different from everyone else?" replied Kisuke.

"Are you our father?" asked Ulquiorra.

"You could say that in a way that I am but not in the way that you are both thinking. You see I was a scientist working on ways to better advance humans." answered Kisuke.

-Flashback-

Kisuke Urahara worked along side with Masaki Kurosaki towards the advancement of human kind.

"What about the idea of humans with incredible powers? I am not talking about super human powers such as those imagined in comic books like Superman (owned by DC comics). But rather unique gifts that sets them somewhat apart from everyone else." stated Kisuke as he was throwing around ideas of what they could do.

"That would be interesting. There could be so many benefits if you manage to achieve it." replied Masaki. The two began to research and test certain theories before they had some solid leads to go on. But when it came to securing a woman who would allow herself to become a part of the experiment, they couldn't find anyone who would be willing to go through with it. Both scientists were looking at their funding going to be cut short unless they could produce results.

"Kisuke….I'll do it." Masaki finally stated one day.

"Are you certain?" he asked in concern.

"For the benefit of our research, I want to do this. I trust you as I know that this is something that we both want in order to help mankind." replied Masaki. Kisuke just nodded his head as he implanted Masaki with the altered sperm when she was close to her menstrual cycle. The fertilization of Masaki's eggs proved a great success as when she was at her third term, it was discovered that she was pregnant with twins. During the nine months that Masaki carried the twins, Kisuke continued his experiments on her uterus in order to change the two fetus that she was carrying. But something was going wrong as Masaki looked deathly ill as it seemed that the twins were draining the life from her. One day Masaki over heard what the government had planned to do to the children that she was carrying as she couldn't allow these twins to be used or turned into living weapons. Masaki told Kisuke what she had heard as the scientist decided to scrap the project. So on the day that Masaki was do to give birth to the twins, Kisuke trashed all of his research notes and data on his project as he and Masaki vanished without a trace. Masaki gave birth to twin albino boys whom she named. The eldest, Shirosaki and the youngest, Ulquiorra.

"Kisuke promise me that the government never finds these two. They deserve to live a close to normal life. I don't want them to be used for any experiments or to be used as weapons." stated Masaki as she laid dying.

"Don't worry Masaki…I will take care of everything. I am so sorry for everything that I had put you through." stated Kisuke as she held the twins in her arms. Masaki just simply smiled.

"Kisuke it is not your fault. It is the people who feel that they can create super human weapons. One day please tell them….let them know that they were created to help humans. If I had a choice I would have raised them as if they were my own. I want them to know that they were loved." stated Masaki.

"I will tell them Masaki." replied Kisuke as he took the twins from Masaki as she drew her last breath as she closed her eyes dying with a smile on her face.

-End Flashback-

"As Masaki requested….I had placed you both into an adoption orphanages. The experiments that I had performed on you both greatly altered your DNA having you both be born as albino's with incredible powers. But recently…..I have learned that somebody had found some of my research notes as they are trying to recreate my experiment. I had to find the two of you and warn you both." stated Kisuke. Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra looked at the man in shock. Never would they have expected something like this!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro