15- taken

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Fifteen - taken

Shiro P.O.V.

Both Ulquiorra and I looked at Kisuke in complete shock.  Never would we have imagined what he told us.  This man was responsible for creating us.  The only thing that separated us from what Ichigo and Grimmjow was that we weren’t kept in a lab being constantly experimented on.  I could sense Kisuke’s heart was in the right place by finding us and telling us the truth.

“I have learned from an inside contact that an old colleague of mine named Mayuri Kurosutchi managed to recreate my original project.  I believe that he may come after the both of you to use you for his twisted experiment.” stated Kisuke.  This just made my blood boil as I could feel energy pooling around me as it felt dark and powerful.

“Shiro…..stop!” yelled out Ulquiorra.  I turned towards him as his eyes were glowing brightly.  I knew that Kisuke couldn’t help what had happened to Ichigo and Grimmjow.  Let alone how Ulquiorra and I were born.  It was our mother’s dying wish to have us place in orphanages in order to hide us from the government that wanted to use us as weapons.

“I need some air.” I stated trying to calm myself before I did something that I was going to regret. 

Normal P.O.V.

Shirosaki stepped out of the van unaware that two figures were watching him and Ulquiorra with extreme interest.  They were under orders by Mayuri to capture one of the two albinos.  When they saw Shirosaki all alone, they moved to get the man.  Mayuri had given the two a knock out dart to knock out the one that the scientist wanted.  They shot Shirosaki with the dart as he began to feel light headed and sleepy.  Gin and Coyote moved driving up to Shirosaki as Gin bound, gagged, and blindfolded him before they tossed Shirosaki into the car before they speed off.  Within the parked van owned  by Kisuke Uhara, both he and Ulquiorra had witnessed happened as Kisuke kept Ulquiorra hidden as they watched Gin and Coyote drive off with Shirosaki.  The same energy that Ulquiorra felt coming from Shirosaki began to flow through out his entire being.

Ulquiorra P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe what I had just seen.  Both Gin Ichimaru and Coyote Stark took my other brother captive I grew both angry and upset that I began to feel energy rippling through my body.  It was the same exact energy that I felt coming from Shiro.  I could feel Kisuke place his hand onto my shoulder trying to get me to calm down.

“Those fucking bastards.” I snarled behind clenched teeth.

“Ulquiorra….you know those guys?” asked Kisuke.  I took a few calming breaths as I began to feel the energy slowly dissipated.

“All too well.  They both work at the same station as Shiro and me.  When I first met them, I had this really bad feeling about them since the beginning.” I answered.

“Those two must work for Mayuri after he found out about Shiro in the local paper about a case that he worked on.”

“I read about that case and saw his picture in the paper.  Something about what I saw and read made me want to join the police force.  I felt that if something like Shiro could do it then so could I.” I stated.

“We have to find a way to get Shiro back.  God only knows what Mayuri has planned.  I will get a hold of my contact to see if they can help us out.” stated Kisuke.  My thought turned to the couple of people that I could turn to for help.  I knew that both Nell and Ken would help out with no problems.  But I then questioned whether or not I could ask Ichigo and Grimm for help.

“I know of a few people who might be able to help out.” I stated.  Kisuke proceeded to pull out a business card as he handed it to me.

“I am opening a shop here in Karakura.  You can reach me at that number anytime.” stated Kisuke.  I nodded my head that I understood as I climbed out of the van.  “Don’t worry Ulquiorra, we will get Shiro back.” he stated before driving off.

‘God how am I going to break the news to Ichigo?’ I thought to myself.

Normal P.O.V.

Gin and Coyote carted the unconscious bound and gagged Shirosaki.  When Mayuri saw the all white albino, he was gitty as a mad man (which he was one any way).   Mayuri instructed them where to place Shirosaki.  They stopped Shirosaki down onto a lab table within a glass cylinder.  Mayuri couldn’t wait to begin his experiments on the unconscious Shirosaki.

“Did anyone see you?” asked Mayuri.

“Nope.  He was alone and we moved before anybody saw us. When can we drop the disguise?” asked Coyote.

“Once I get what I want from Shirosaki.  Keep an eye on Ulquiorra as I don’t want any trouble from him.” stated Mayuri.

“You are the boss.” replied Gin before he and Coyote left the lab.  Mayuri grinned as he looked at the unconscious Shirosaki.  He could hardly wait to begin.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro