22- war

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Twenty Two - war

Shirosaki POV

I awoke the next morning to find Ichigo laying besides me fast asleep as he was back in his cat form sleeping peacefully.  The bed was a mess as our clothes laid scattered everywhere.  I felt both sore and tired from how many time I had sex with Ichigo last night.  I slowly made my way out of my bed to go take a very long hot shower.  Today both Mr. and Mrs. Schiffer expressed that they wanted to meet Kisuke, our father.  They also wanted to spend time with both Ulquiorra and me.  After my long shower, I went back to my room to get dressed for the day.  Before I left my room, I had called Kisuke to tell him that we would be over shortly with Ulquiorra’s adoptive parents.  Once I gotten off the phone, I picked up my room and then headed downstairs to get something to eat.  As I sat down to a very large bowl of cereal, Ulquiorra had entered the room letting out a long yawn.  On his neck sat what would look like a blue dragon tattoo as it sat in a similar fashion to my own red phoenix tattoo but I knew that it wasn’t a tattoo.  It was Grimmjow’s mate mark.

“It seems that you had as a rough night as I did.” I stated.  Ulquiorra poured himself a cup of hot black coffee.

“I never thought that having sex with them would be so wild.  Hopefully this is the end of their heat cycle because I don’t think I can do it again.” replied Ulquiorra as he joined me at the table.  I laughed lightly thinking that it could be worse, they could be pregnant with our cubs.  Both Ulquiorra and I made sure that we had covered up our mate marks before Mr. and Mrs. Schiffer showed up.

Ulquiorra POV

Both my adoptive parents along with me and Shiro went over to Kisuke’s place.  Shiro had told me before we left his place that Urahara would be waiting for us.  I knew that Kisuke wouldn’t tell my adoptive parents about the two nekos or about what was going on.  Both Shiro and I could feel it deep within our blood that something terrible was about to happen.  We had arrived at Kisuke’s store to see him outside waiting for us.  He smiled as we approached which gave me a very dreaded feeling.

“Welcome….. These must be the proud Mr. and Mrs. Schiffer.  I can’t thank you enough for adopting and looking after Ulquiorra.” stated Kisuke formally.  My adoptive parents shook Kisuke’s hand as they began to ask him various questions.  Kisuke answered all of them honestly as he didn’t hide anything from my parents.  Before we left Kisuke’s place he told us that he needed to speak with both Shiro and I in private.

Normal POV

Kisuke had brought both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra to the back of his shop where they could talk.  Both brothers knew that something was up.  Once they were far enough from Ulquiorra’s adoptive parents, Kisuke finally spoke.

“I have learned from Orihime that Mayuri has completed at least four specially altered animal hybrids using four vicious animals as soon the second stage of their grand plan will begin.” stated Kisuke.  This caused both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra to curse out loud.  They had no clue what the second stage was but they figured that whatever it was meant nothing good.

“Kisuke do you think that you can find out from Orihime what the second stage is?” asked Shirosaki.  Kisuke nodded his head yes.

“We will alert both Kenpachi and Nelliel when we have a better idea of what we are up against.” added Ulquiorra.  Kisuke just nodded his head understanding as he lead both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra back up to the front of the store.

Ichigo POV

Latter that night both Shiro and Ulquiorra told us what Kisuke had told them earlier today.  Both Grimm and I had the same reaction as we cursed violently. 

“Kisuke is going to find out what the second stage is.” stated Shiro.

“Unless you two know something.” added Ulquiorra.  Both Grimm and I shook our heads no.  We didn’t have any clues about Mayuri’s grand plans or that their was even a stage two.  Suddenly the phone rang as Ulquiorra went to answer it.  Shiro pulled me close as he stroked my hair and ears.  I began to silently purr as I loved the way that he made me feel.  Ulquiorra came back into the room as he looked quite pissed about something.

“Shiro we have to go to the station…..  Now!  The second stage that Mayuri has planned has all ready begun.  The animal hybrids are attacking!” stated Ulquiorra angrily.

Shirosaki POV

“WHAT!?!” I cried out in shock leaping to my feet tossing Ichigo off of me.  Thank goodness for Ichigo’s feline agility as he managed to land without getting hurt.  I could feel my blood beginning to boil not only in anger but also in rage.

*Shiro…you must calm down.  You know what happens when you become angry and enraged* stated Tensa.  I took a few deep calming breaths as closed my eyes briefly.  When I reopened my eyes and looked at the others, that is when I saw them all…. the spirits that existed within each of them.  I knew what Zangetsu looked like from seeing him within my own mindscape.  But what surprised me the most was the look of both Grimmjow’s and Ulquiorra’s spirit.  Grimm’s spirit looked a lot like his neko host as he had long light blue hair and dark teal cat ears where his human ones would be.  White and black tribal line armor covered his entire body as he had black cat paws for feet, a long white cat tail, and teal cat eyes.  Ulquiorra’s on the other hand looked a like him except his black hair was much longer and more wild.  Large black bat wings sat against his broad back as his lower half from the waist down looked like a bat’s hind quarters (Ulquiorra’s 2nd release hollow form minus the horns).

*Tensa are those….?* I asked in question.  Tensa appeared by my side looking at what I was referring to.

*Grimmjow’s spirit is named Pantera and your brother’s is named Murcielago.  You already know about Ichigo’s spirit, Zangetsu as he is my brother.* answered Tensa before vanishing from sight.  Both Ulquiorra and I grabbed our coats, guns, and our badges before we left my house.  We told both Grimmjow and Ichigo to stay put no matter what happened.  Officially Mayuri’s and Aizen’s war on the rest of humanity had begun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro