25- chimera

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech, CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS, [attack translation]

Twenty Five - chimera

Ulquiorra POV

After all of the lead hybrids had been killed off, the remaining hybrids began to flee.  Various officers began to give chase killing off any and/or capturing any of the remaining hybrids.  Some of the officers aimed their weapons at both Ichigo and Grimmjow not sure what to make of the two nekos whom stood in their altered forms.  Both the masks and swords disappeared from being summoned forth on both Shiro and me.

“Stand down!  Have no fear, these two creatures are on our side.” I told them.  The men obeyed looking over both Ichigo and Grimmjow.

“Schiffer……  What shall we do now?” asked one of the cops.

“Ken….  Nell….  Take over here and kill off and/or capture as many of the hybrids as possible.  Ulquiorra and I are going to the head base to stop this once and for all.” stated Shiro in a commanding tone.  The one thing that I have learned about Shiro is that he could easily get people to obey him with no questions asked.

“Don’t worry Shiro.  We got things under control here.  You guys go and take care of that base.” replied Kenpatchi.

“Good luck you two!” added Nell.  Both Shiro and I took off as both Grimmjow and Ichigo followed.

Shirosaki POV

Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Ichigo, and I all headed towards Mayuri’s lab base in order to put a stop to him and Aizen.

“What in the world happened to you two any way?” I asked the two nekos.

*This is the form we take when we use our powers.  We had sensed that you guys were in trouble.  One minute we were in your house and the next minute we were in front of you.* replied Grimm.

*What was up with those swords and masks that appeared an disappeared suddenly?* asked Ichigo.

“They are our spirits manifestation into this world.  We can use their powers along with our own to do battle.” I replied.  We arrived in front of Mayuri’s lab as something felt off.

*Careful everyone.  Something feels odd almost foreboding.  I feel that something evil lurks back there.* stated Tensa.  Both Grimmjow and Ichigo unleashed a sonic roar blasting the door into pieces.  The four of us entered the building as the air seemed thick with danger.  All of us made it to the main labs to find it completely destroyed.

*What in the world happened here?* asked Mureilago when he saw the mess.  Dark evil laughter echoed through out the building.

Normal POV

Both Ichigo and Grimmjow let out a loud snarl as they could sense something coming.  Their senses told them that whatever it was, it wasn’t human any more.

*Its coming!* both nekos snarled in unison.  Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra stood ready for battle as two figures approached.

“So the original two beings have returned home.  You are all too late!  At long last our greatest project has been completed.” stated a familiar voice.

“Show yourselves!” both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki hissed in unison.  Both Aizen and Mayuri came out as they didn’t even look human anymore.  Both looked like various different animals combined, quite like what people picture a chimera to look like.  They had parts of rattlesnake, eagle, wolf, spider, lion, and gorilla all united together.  Their bottom half from the waist down was that of a rattlesnake as their upper human body remained the same as they had at least four arms that were like a gorilla’s.  Spider fangs and eyes as they had a wolf-like face and ears.  They also had eagle like wings and a fiery mane belonging to a lion.

“What in the world have you two done to yourselves?” asked Shirosaki.

“We have become the final completed version of our work.  Now you four will die!” snarled both Aizen and Mayuri in unison.  Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra allowed their spirit masks and soul swords to fully manifest as they moved to attack the two chimera as the two nekos joined them.  The two chimera also held swords in their hands as they were quite similar to Shirosaki’s and Ulquiorra’s sword.

“You will not stop us.  ASHISOGI JIZO [leg cutting jizo]!” snapped Mayri as he quickly and rapidly slashed at the four.  Shirosaki quickly reacted unleashing his energy into a counter attack.

“MUGETSU [moonless sky]!” snarled out Shirosaki as even Ichigo joined in unleashing a large fire blast (GRAN RAY CERO.  Even though this is Grimmjow’s attack it will work for this section of the story as Ichigo will also be able to use some of Grimmjow’s attacks).  The attack hit Mayuri hard causing him to curse out loud.

“You damn fucking neo bites!  You will pay for that.  NIKU SHIBUKI [flesh splash]!” he snarled throwing his blood at Shirosaki and Ichigo.  Ichigo pushed Shirosaki out of harms way taking the hit as the blood was like acid on his fur.

Ichigo POV

I howled out in pain as the acid singed my fur.

*Ichigo are you all right?* asked Zangetsu.

*I’m fine lets just kill this bastard!* I replied as Shiro looked at me with concern in his eyes.  I didn’t want to slow him down.  I quickly moved to attack Mayuri in order to pay him back for all of the pain and torture that I had to endure.  I could see that Ulquiorra and Grimm were busy dealing with Aizen.  I quickly slashed and bite Mayuri allowing Shiro enough time to gather up all of his power into one final attack.

“You rotten cat.  I am your creator.  You should be obeying me!  KONJIKI ASHISOGI JIZO [golden leg cutting jizo]!” he snapped swinging at me.  I easily dodged his attacks sticking out my tongue at him.

*Yeah right….. like I would obey you specially after what you did to me!* I snarled at him mentally.

“Ichigo…… move out of the way!” yelled out Shiro.  I ducked out of the way allowing Shiro to unleash his attack.  “SAIGO NO GETSUGA TENSHO [final moon fang heaven piercer]!” shouted out Shiro as a large black and red energy blast headed straight for Mayuri.  There was no way that Mayuri was going to be able to dodge it as the blast hit him hard killing him.  Shiro collapsed onto his knees panting as both the sword and mask vanished from sight.  I slowly walked over to Shiro as my body began to shift back to my normal cat form.  Both Shiro and I were too weak to continue on.

Grimmjow POV

Both Ichigo and Shiro had managed to kill off Mayuri as I was glad that the bastard was dead.  Ulquiorra and I focused on defeating Aizen.  Aizen noticed how weak and drained Shiro and Ichigo were as he moved to attack them.

“DANKU [splitting void]!” he snarled.  Ulquiorra moved countering the move.

“DESCORRER [drawing back/opening]!” he snapped as a small portal opened before Ulquiorra redirecting Aizen’s attack back at him.  Aizen snarled sharply as the attack hit him as he moved to attack Ulquiorra.  I moved in to slash at him with my claws (GARRA DA LA PANTERA [claw of the panther]) while pelting him with blasts to keep him off balance (CERO).

*Ulquiorra combine all or your energy into one attack.  It maybe the only way to kill him.* I yelled at Ulquiorra mentally.  I gave Ulquiorra enough time to do what he needed to do as I kept attacking Aizen multiple times (GARRA DA LA PANTERA [claw of the panther] and GRAN REY CERO).

“Grimmjow move out of the way!” yelled out Ulquiorra as I quickly got out of harms way allowing Ulquiorra to release his built up energy.

“LUZ DE LA LUNA [light of the moon]!” snarled out Ulquiorra unleashing a large destructive blast straight at Aizen.  There was no way that Aizen was going to be able to dodge the attack.  Aizen let out a loud snarled curse as the attack hit him hard leaving nothing behind in its wake.  Ulquiorra’s mask and sword vanished as I could feel my body shifting back to its normal form as we were all clearly exhausted.

Normal POV

Both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra stumbled out of Mayuri’s lab to find that Urahara was there with several armed men.

“Ulquiorra……  Shirosaki!” yelled out Urahara as he ran up to the two albino men.

“Its over Urahara.  They are both dead.” Shirosaki stated softly.  Urahara just nodded his head that he understood.  He directed an ambulance crew to look after the two men and the two nekos.  Nobody argued with Urahara’s orders as they took care of the four without question.  Urahara felt a satisfaction knowing that the four managed to stop Aizen and Mayuri putting an end to their evil ambitions.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro