24- death

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech, CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS, [attack translation]

Twenty Four - death

Normal POV

While masks and swords magically appeared on both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki when they moved into battle.  The look of shock stretched behind both Ulquiorra’s and Shirosaki’s mask as they could feel their swords pulsing in their hands.

‘What in the world?’ they thought to themselves.

*Fear not.  Unlike Ichigo’s and Grimmjow’s spirits, we can physically manifest in your world as spirit masks and soul swords.  Feel free to use your and our full powers.* replied both Murcielago and Tensa in unison. 

*Plus you will both be able to not only communicate with us mentally but also your mates and each other.* added Tensa.  Neither Ulquiorra nor Shirosaki said a word as they focused on the battle.

*Divide and conqure.* stated Shirosaki mentally.  Ulquiorra nodded his head in agreement as he moved to fight against the viper and wolf while Shirosaki dealt with the spider and the gorilla.

Shirosaki POV

I moved to attack the gorilla and the spider with sword in hand.  I could feel Tensa’s power pulsing through out my entire being.

“Do you honestly think a human like you can honestly defeat us?” asked Nnoritora.

“I will do what I must to stop you.  No matter what we will stop you.I snarled.  My voice sounded different as it sounded darker and more feral than before.

“We will see about that.  BALA!” shouted Yammy as red energy formed around his fist.  Yammy moved to hit me.  My reflexes were quicker than before as I managed to dodge the gorilla’s attacks.  The spider was also making his move against me.

“CERO!” Nnoritora snapped as he spat a golden ball of light at me.

*Shiro… … … Counter it!* yelled out Tensa in my mind.  Black energy began to pull around me and the sword as word formed in my mind.

“GETSUGA TENSHO [moon fang heaven piercer]!” I snapped as I swung my sword.  The black energy with a faint red outline lept from my sword and attacked both Yammy and Nnoritora.  The energy hit both the spider and gorilla at the same time.  The energy that I had hit them with pushed them back far away from me.  Both Yammy and Nnoritora looked surprised.  I moved rushing the gorilla as his strength seemed to be my greatest concern.  Yammy charged at me again.

“HIERRO [iron/steel skin]!” he snarled as his skin and fur became hard that when he clashed against my sword, sparks flew.  I cursed wildly as I jumped away from him not noticing that the spider had moved in.

“SANTA TERESA [praying mantis/sacred crying mantis]!” he snapped slashing at me with his razor sharp claws.  Black blood began to stream down from my wounds while Yammy moved in.

“IRA [anger/angry beast]!” he snarled.

Ulquiorra POV

While Shiro dealt with both the gorilla and the spider, my efforts were focused on the wolf and viper.  I could feel Murcielago’s power flowing through out my being as I went to attack the two creatures.

“Die human! NEJIBANA [twisted flower]!” growled the wolf as a large gust of wind transformed blades of grass into sharp razors.  I brought my sword up to deflect the blades.  I managed to deflect them as the viper moved in behind me.

“TELON BALON [curtain ball]!” he hissed as he spat a ball of venom straight at me.

*Ulquiorra watch out!* yelled out Murcielago.  I could feel Murcielago’s power course through my entire being as words entered my mind.

“CERO OSCURAS [dark zero]!” I snarled as my voice sounded much darker and richer.  Green and black energy lept from my sword cutting Szayel’s attack completely in half.  Both the viper and the wolf moved again as I began to move again charging the two creatures.  The vipers tail wrapped around my body preventing me from while I was immobile.

“SUITEN SAKAMAKE [rankle the seas and heavens]!” snarled the wolf as he let out a blast of water and wind at me.

Normal POV

While the creatures were attacking both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki with attacks hitting them both.  Grimmjow and Ichigo could feel that their mates Ulquiorra and Shirosaki were in trouble.  They could see images dancing through their heads as they could see attacks heading for their mates as they were in trouble.  Energy rippled through their entire being as the form of their bodies began to change.  Suddenly they had vanished from Shirosaki’s and Ulquiorra’s home and suddenly appeared within the battle zone.  They could see the attacks heading straight for their mates.

‘We must protect them!’ they thought to themselves as they moved their bodies to attack the hybrids (DESGARRON [tear] Grimmjow’s attack but for this story Ichigo will be able to use it too).  Both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki looked up in shock as before them stood two creatures that they didn’t recognize.

*Are you both all right?* the nekos asked them mentally.

“Ichigo……?” asked Shirosaki.

“Grimmjow…….?” asked Ulquiorra.  The two nekos nodded their heads.  Ichigo’s form had changed as he looked much like a lion as his fur remained its normal orange color except both Ichigo’s mane and end of his tail was surrounded by dark red fire.  Grimmjow’s form had changed into that of a dark teal panther.  Sparks of electricity lept from his body giving him almost a small flame look to his fur.  Both nekos stood slightly larger than their animal counter parts.

*It is us.  We have come to help you and even the odds.* replied the nekos mentally in unison.  Both humans walked over to their neko mates as the hybrids snarled at them.  The twins petted their neko mates heads as they weren’t hurt by the power that surrounded the nekos.

*Lets finish this!* the twins told the nekos mentally as the two cats nodded their heads in agreement.

Ichigo POV

Both Shiro and I moved attacking the gorilla and the spider.  Dark energy began to pulse wildly around Shiro.

“KUROI GETSUGA [black moon fang]!” snarled out Shiro as black energy in the form of a crescent moon released from a single swing of Shiro’s sword.  The energy hit the gorilla hard as blood spilled from his wounds while I moved to attack the spider.  My razor sharp claws slashed out at Nnoritora (DESGARRON [tear]).  My claws connected but it didn’t do a lot of damage.

“Damn you.  INORE [prey]!” snapped the spider as he moved attacking me as his fangs dripped with venom laced fangs.

“Ichigo!” yelled out Shiro as I went to his side.  *Ichigo combine your powers with mine.* Shiro told me mentally.  I pulled my powers with Shiro as black and red energy pulsed together.

“SAIGO NO GETSUGA TENSHO [final moon fang heaven piercer]!” roared out Shiro as a mass amount of energy ripped through us and into Shiro’s sword.  Shiro swung his sword as the two colored energy hit the both of them in one shot.

Grimmjow POV

Both Ulquiorra and I moved attacking the wolf and the viper.  The vipers tail lashed out attacking Ulquiorra as I moved to stop it.  My razor claws slashed at the viper keeping him away it from Ulquiorra (GARRA DA LA PANTERA [claw of the panther])!  Ulquiorra’s sword began to glow as it changed its shape to look like a lance.

“LANZA DE RELAMPAGO [lance of the lightning]!” snapped Ulquiorra as he swung his lance.  Lightning lept from his lance striking the wolf.  Ulquiorra stood side by side as we tried to keep both the wolf and viper.

“NEJIBANA [twisted flower]!” snarled Kaien as he released a blast turning all of the blades of grass into razor blades.  I rushed in using my claws to defect them (GARRA DA LA PANTERA [claw of the panther]).

“Damn you.  Die!  TELON BALON [curtain ball]!” hissed Szayelaporro as he unleashed a ball of acid at us.

*Ulquiorra…   Grimmjow…  join your powers together as it is the only way to defeat them.* called out Pantera and Murcielago in unison.  Both Ulquiorra and I pulled our powers together as green and dark teal energy pulled together.

“LUZ DE LA LUNA [light of the moon]!” Ulquiorra snapped as a mass amount of energy ripped through us and into Ulquiorra’s lance.  Ulquiorra swung his lance as the two colored energy hit both the wolf viper as it killed them both the wolf and viper as it killed them both in one shot.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro