4- truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view

Four - truth

Ichigo's POV

I awoke finding myself alone as the human Shirosaki Ogichi whom had taken me in wasn't there.  I had returned back to my cat form while I slept as I knew that  the human was going to have a lot of questions for me.

*Hey Zangetsu.........I can use your help.* I told my other half.

*What's up Ichigo?* asked Zangetsu.

*I want to learn how speak an actual human tongue.* I replied.

*Ah..........I see.  I guess that I can help you out.  You are thinking of telling this human about us, about the truth of how we came to be?* asked Zangetsu.

*Yes.  I also want to thank him for his help.  I actually like this human.  I don't think we will meet another like him ever again.* I replied as I got up onto my paws shedding off the tee shirt that Shirosaki had placed on me as I stretched out my body.  I then made my way over to the bookshelf as Zangetsu materialized in a spirit form as he caused several books to levitate to the floor opening them up before me.  I had never learned a human tongue before even though I had an ear for it.  I wanted to speak with the human whom had helped me.  I wanted to truly get to know him as I truly liked and cared for him.  I never felt this way towards any human before.

Shiro's POV

I proceeded to read any and all information that I could about cats, their behaviors, and any other important information that I could find as I felt like I was going to need the information for when it came down to dealing with Ichigo.  I figured that Ichigo was more cat than human so when he was in his human form some of his behavior would be cat-like.  After doing much of my investigation and before I headed home, I went to do some food shopping.  There was much that I had to get not only for myself but also for Ichigo.  I went to the local pet store getting a small pet bed, litter box, collar, and a name tag for Ichigo.  I didn't want to treat Ichigo like he was a pet becasue I kneew that he was much more than that.  After I was finished with my errands, I went back home.

Ichigo's POV

I had managed to put back or should I say Zangetsu put back the books that we took down to read from.  I could hear Shirosaki's keys jingle as he opened the door.  In his hands were several bags.  I meowed loudly at him to question what was going on.  Shirosaki avoided tripping over me as he placed the bags down onto the kitchen counter.

"One second Ichigo............I'll be right with you." stated Shirosaki as he went back outside to grab some more things.  I jumped onto the kitchen counter sniffing at what could be in the bags.  Shirosaki returned with a pet bed and another bag.  I watched as Shirosaki put away the groceries as he set up a litter box and pet bed for me.  I kind of guessed that it was for me while I was in my cat form.  "Come here Ichigo, I have something for you."  I went up to Shirosaki as I could feel him place a collar around my neck.  I looked up at him a bit angrily.

'How dare he treat me as if I am a pet.  But then again he doesn't truly know what I am.' I thought to myself.

"Its not what you think Ichigo.  I would really like for you to stay with me.  Its kind of nice having somebody stay here.  I have lived all alone all of my life as it is kind nice having company."  I began to rub against Shirosaki purring loudly as I actually wanted to stay with this human as he definitely was much different than other humans.

Shiro's POV

I had managed to get some sleep before night fall.  While I slept I had strange dream that involved a litter of kittens.  Two of them stood out in my dream.  One was an orange kitten and the other was a teal kitten that stood out from the rest of litter of kittens.  I could see somebody come and take these two kittens away from the rest of the litter.  I then saw as the two kittens were taken away to a lavatory complex where they were both experimented on as they were dramatically altered and put through rough experimentation's.  I awoke suddenly finding Ichigo whom was dressed in some of my clothes.  The pants he wore hung off of his hip that way it wasn't to bother his tail.

"Are you all right?" Ichigo asked in concern.  His voice sounded so husky.  Much different then how I pictured him to sound as I was kind of surprised that he could actually speak.  Ichigo looked at me through worried eyes.  I slowly sat up in my bed just nodding my head.

"Its all right Ichigo.  I just had a strange dream that I think may have involved you Ichigo.  I saw an orange and teal cat that was taken away from a litter of kittens and brought to a lavatory where they were experimented on."

"Then you saw it.  It was a fragment of my past.  The truth of the matter is that me and one of my brothers were taken as we were both experimented on.  You see we were altered to become experimental weapons." stated Ichigo.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro