6- Mayuri

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - Zangetsu's speech

Six - Mayuri

Ichigo's POV

I watched as Shiro let out a sudden and painful scream as his eyes rolled back in his head.  I could feel his powers surging almost out of control.  I held Shiro down using all of my strength to match his inhuman strength.  I was a bit worried that something had happened to him.  Zangetsu appeared in spirit form with a concerned look stretched across his face.

*Hold him down Ichigo!* he told me.  I pinned Shiro down as I watched as Zangetsu's transparent fingers touched Shiro's forehead.

*Zangetsu what is happening?*

*Your human is seeing everything you and I went through trying to escape from that hell.  His powers are much stronger than I thought even possible.  I am trying to prevent him from going into shock.* replied Zangetsu.  Shiro screamed out in pain as his body thrashed wildly against mine.  I could feel Zangetsu's powers flowing into Shiro.  Suddenly Shiro's body went limp as he let out a low soft moan.  His eyes rolled back to their normal position as they glowed lightly.

"Grimmjow........" he moaned softly before his eyes slowly closed as he was clearly exhausted.

*Grimmjow..........who in the world is that?* I asked Zangetsu as I let go of my hold on Shiro.

*If I had to guess, I would say that it is your older brother.* replied Zangetsu before he vanished going back into my mind space.  Both Zangetsu and I only knew the name of the spirit that existed within my brother.  My brother's spirit was much different than how Zangetsu appeared to be.  His looks are that of a very large ghostly white panther with black tribal type markings (Grimmjow's true hollow form before he became a human being).  Pantera was its name.  I began to wonder if my older brother was all right and if I would ever see his again.  I curled up next to Shiro slowly closing my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

Normal POV

As both Ichigo and Shiro slept soundly.  In a far off underground lavatory a blood curdling scream echoed through the night.  An older long blue hair neko male possibly in his mid twenties thrashed wildly in his shackles.  A scientist with a black and white painted face stood in front of the neko’s container. 

"I know that you can speak.  Now for the last time........where is your little brother?" snarled the scientist.

"Finally free from this hell.  You will never find him.  And I will never rat him out!" snapped back the blue haired neko.  His dark teal blue cat ears were pressed back against his head as his dark teal blue cat tail flicked angrily.  Mayuri Kurosutchi looked at the neko pissed off as the container next to his was shattered to pieces.  Mayuri proceeded to press a button to a remote that he held in his hands sending an electrical shock through the neko.

"Master Mayuri?" questioned a small female voice.  Mayuri turned his head to see his daughter Nemu standing by the door.

"What is it Nemu?" asked Mayuri rudely.

"Lord Aizen wishes to speak with you." replied Nemu.  Mayuri dropped the remote down onto a nearby table as he glared at the neko.

"This ain't over." he snarled walking off.  The neko sighed in relief that the human was gone.

*I am glad for once that your brother had managed to escape.  That human was much rougher with him then he is with us.* stated a dark voice in the back of the neko's mind.

*Pantera.........any word yet from Zangetsu?  I need to know that my brother is safe.* asked the neko as he slipped into his mind scape.  This neko's mind scape was far different than Ichigo's.  Their world was rather dark looking with only one white building in the distance as skinny skeleton trees grew in the sand (Hueco Mundo).  A large full moon shown brilliantly in the night sky.  Pantera prowled up to the neko allowing the human to pet him.

"They are safe.  Zangetsu had just contacted me.  Turns out that your brother was found \by a human whose powers are very similar to our own.  He was given a name by this human.  It's Ichigo!" spoke the cat which the neko was used to (seeing how a talking cat would freak everyone else out).

"That is good to hear.  I am glad that he is safe.  This human that found him.......what are they like?" asked the neko.

"In a word.............unique.  He doesn't look like other humans as he has very different colors.  According to Zangetsu, when Ichigo was telling about how we came to be, this human's powers went out of control as he had a vision.  It turns out that Zangetsu had to use his powers on him to keep him from going to shock.  This human had named us when he briefly came too." stated Pantera.  The neko looked at him a bit shocked.  “According to Zangetsu, your name is Grimmjow.”

“Grimmjow..........I like it.  Tell Zangetsu to let Ichigo know that I think this human for the name.  Also let them know not to try anything crazy like try to rescue me.” stated Grimmjow.

“Not a problem Grimmjow.  I will let them know.  Meanwhile get some rest.” stated Pantera.  Grimmjow nodded his head before he vanished from the mind scape.

Pantera sighed as he began to run towards the white building.  Both spirits that existed within Ichigo and Grimmjow could easily travel between the other planes.  Not only within their hosts but also to the physical world.  Pantera could see Zangetsu waiting for him as he approached the building.

How is he? Zangetsu asked among their normal speech path.

Tired, sore, and weak from that retched human trying to find out what happened.  He is tryihg to locate you and Ichigo. replied Pantera.  Grimmjow says not to do anything stupid like attempt to rescue us.  He also wants you to have Ichigo tell the human that found you thank you for the name.  Zangetsu do you think that this human is perhaps the true other half to Ichigo?

That thought did cross my mind.  Ichigo does care a lot for this human named Shirosaki even though we know nothing about him.  The feeling that I have been recieving is that of a mate. replied Zangetsu.  Pantera looked at him a bit shocked.

A human with special powers, our mates?!  How is this even possible? asked Pantera.  Zangetsu shook his head indicating that he had no idea.  Do you think its possible that there is another like him out there if your hunch is right?

I am not certain.  I should return back to Ichigo.  You have your other half to take care of.  Rest assured that Ichigo and I will not rest until you and Grimmjow are freed. replied Zangetsu as he entered the white building.

I know Zangetsu.  Lets hope these humans are up to the task.  I wish to see this scientist and his collaborators dead! snarled Pantera.

Meanwhile...........Mayuri entered a room along with Nemu to see Sosuke Aizen waiting for the scientist.

“Well..........any word yet?” asked Aizen.

“None. He refused to give into my demands.  But rest assured that I have more than one way to locate our lost neko project.” replied Mayuri.  This made Aizen raise his eyebrows in question.  “I have an inside source at the local police station who tells me of a very unusual detective with a very unique gift.  I may employee this human to find out where our escaped project maybe hiding.” replied Mayuri.  This caused Aizen to smile wickedly.

“I look forward to favorable results Mayuri.  Find him before somebody else does!” replied Aizen.  Mayuri nodded his head that he understood as he left the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro