6:dakum ur

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Daxamites ships were on their way to find a new planet where they can form new daxam. But queen rhea evil mind can't take the disrespect her insult to corner. She knows now her husband will not listen to him but she want revenge from supergirl that can happen by only one means by killing the king so she has done it secretly and making it look like suicide to her peoples.
As she knows her army will take time to reach to earth she goes to lena luthor ceo of lcorp and a well known scientist with different ID and trick her to make a portal of huge size for space ships to come. Later on she exposed superman with silver kryptonite to make a fight. Later supergirl gives rhea for dakum ur a fight for a planet till death.

***S2 e22supergirl(with My  changes)

Supergirl was under attack from her more famous cousin aboard the Daxamite mothership. By way of explanation, Queen Rhea the Smug reminds Kara that Daxam is littered with the detritus of Krypton, which means they have an abundant source of Kryptonite. The variety she's using on Superman is silver, and it's affecting his mind, causing him to hallucinate a battle with Zod. (On Smallville, silver K caused Clark to experience vivid paranoid delusions, so I appreciate the consistency, even though I know the two series are not actually in a shared continuity)

Supergirl wins the fight resetting superman's mind

(still I don't believe super's fight happen so easily. I believe they had set some limit for their power in mind. and no doubt supergirl is more powerful because it is given in comic books)

Because Superman's in town, it would be wrong not to at least talk about Lex Luthor. Lillian visits Lena to deliver Lex's unfinished symphony of anti-Kryptonian tech. She suggests to Lena that while Lex never got it working, Lena might be able to complete his work, reconfiguring it to affect Daxamites instead of Kryptonians. "You could be the Luthor who saved the world," Lillian tempts her.

At DEO headquarters, Supergirl and Superman make a grand entrance. Winn and Superman have an endearing interaction, as Winn clearly hopes to be remembered from last time, and Superman comes through with a compliment and a charming "good to see you again," only to leave Winn blushing and stammering.

Kara introduces her cousin to her boyfriend, and it's a sweet moment, with Mon-El clarifying that he's a Daxamite, but "not like the killy ones."

Kara asks Winn to open a channel to the mothership, and she challenges Rhea to a traditional duel. Kara is the champion of Earth; Rhea represents Daxam. If Kara wins, Rhea and her forces have to leave the planet. Mon-El is really not happy with this plan, because he knows Kara isn't a murderer, and his mother definitely is.

Karamel scene

MonEl was strictly against dakam ur due to his concern for kara

MonEl:- u can't do this,...it's ...you just invoke the trial of combat created by barborians .It's not happen since ..(cut off by kara)

Kara:- If I won they go...they all go .they are bound by ancient vows. so they leave this planet in peace.she is not gonna win

MonEl:- If not then..if she won then what will happen .you need to standby and watch you walk this planet trampling everyone underfoot

kara:- I just have to beat her and I will

monEL :- why not superman ..isn't it his fight too.

superman :- It's everyone's fight .but kara just defeated me. she is the champion of earth.

Kara(to mon):- I don't have time for you to be afraid. I need you strong.

Monel nods

Kara and Clark kent(superman) goes to ask cat grant a favour to keep media and normal people away from the fight location by her power in media. After that they get message from Lena luthor(genius CEO of L-CORP company) asking them to meet her.

L corp
Supergirl and superman comes to lcorp a
Supergirl :- why do you call us here lena?
Lena :- oh hi I was waiting for you
Lillian :- oh hi dear
Superman :- what she is doing here.
Lena :- oh sorry about her but i need her for this device to work. This device will help us to spread lead in atmosphere. It will help if your fine won't go well.
Kara nods "a hyper compressed device of lex to spread kryptonite to kill kryptonians" muttered kara under her breath.

That's when lena noticed a flash of light besides supergirl a looking beautiful girl with black hair coming out of the portal followed by a handsome man and she knows them well not personally .She didn't meet them in person but she obviously knows the person young CEOs naira Singhania and kartik goenka.

(pls ignore the background instead imagine an office at the top flour of skyscrapper)

"Kar"lena heard brunette said looking at supergirl but supergirl wispers something that she can't listen

"Oh hi kara danvers sent us here for help" that surprises lena how can kara but even though her best friend is full of surprises can do anything(lena luthor don't know kara is supergirl)

"Oh hi Big fan" kartik perks in front of superman "But well you lost me bet by her(pointing at naira) by losing
With your cousin"

{Kara didn't want her sister to involve in the fight but she was happy to see her. Naira has same condition .but they can't just hug as sisters}

"Well no one gonna give a star wars referrence ,its cool" again kartik

"Mendhak ,no one will be amazed with our entry of this kind when their is a big portal opened in city giving open gateway to aliens" Naira answered and make kartik mum

"Well I always knew that she is stronger and first time in life I am happy to lose" superman smiled at him and kartik return the sign.

"Well little cuz nice to meet you again"naira muttered just to hear by supers

"It's actually great to meet u. just I wish circumstances should be more good. And now you are a little one cuz" kal wispered to naira

"You should not be here naira .Their is a risk here"kara wispered
"Plz di l can help you without supering "maira wispered back and kara sighed as she knows she is not gonna listen.While kartik distracted lena.
"I was a fan of lex experiments still he didn't go rogue" kartik said to lena
"Well me to. But I can't do anything by loving him. I have a work to do mr goenka"said lena

"So supes what can we help you here with?"naira asked to supergirl and kara shows her the device
"Isn't that a device to spray a hyper densed kryptonite in atmosphere a model of lex luthor to kill kryptonians" asked naira surprising lena.
" well its that my genius boy was so close to that"lillian teased taking glare from all.

Kara:- Nair...ms singhania its our last line of defense which would spread lead .(says in stoic expression knowing very well that her sister knows how much she is anti killing )

Naira:- You can't kill anyone and the lead what about monel (but kara remains silent to contain her emotion )
Lena :- you know kara is dating him
Naira nods but wants answer for herself

Naira( tilting her head) :- Nova give update now.
Nova booted itself and a voice comes from lena system surprising her

Nova:- "After your discussion on peace treaty with daxam lar gand's suspicious suicide report comes. Queen Rhea tricked lena luthor to open a huge portal for her army so now hole army of daxams over national city. To save earth supergirl give rhea a dakum ur challenge "

Naira:- all this happen today now i feel like living under stone.

Lena :- how do you do that .l corps servers supposed to have best security in world

N(angry):- well you are the one who opened earth security gates for alien invasion. That portals you created may be the best space research in decade but now i understand why someone stops me doing such things.

Supergirl :- Its not miss luthors fault princess its me.I should be more alert but....(she continued )device Its our last line of defense if I need to use it. Please can you make a antidote for mon while lena , Kartik will work on this device.

Naira :- rhea knows she can't win to you so she is not gonna play fair .she can use kryptonite .be careful di (she says last line in wisper although she has trust on her sisters abilities but she can worry much)

Kara nods to naira as she with superman
Naira :- Go get em supes.

She turns to find kartik and lena started working on the device. She go to the desk and see the building info for lab and required equipment soon winslow shott junior joins them.

Naira :- Got a time rid mendhak lets see who finishes first.
Kartik :- let me concentrate sherni and I know you will finish your work before us but it helps to speed up lets compete.
Naira:- ms luthor mmay I use your lab downwards
Lena:- yeah sure considering you already takes acess its all your if we are saving world.
Naira:- yeah sure.

Naira goes to the lab so she can work in her superspeed not noticed by anyone. She has her sisters notes on kryptonite antidote just need to change some parts.

-000000-
DEO
Kara practices with superman to train some quick moves so she can beat rhea without using lead device after all she can't imagine to live a life without him.

"Will you come with me their ..their at place of fight"kara asks holding monels hand in her own hands
"I am with you till end of time" monels confirmation calms her.

They fly to the place over the sky scrapple buildings roof where rhea was already present with his chief of army.

Rhea:-"So you brought someone with you " seeing mon

Supergirl :- so you do
Eyeing to her partner

" we are here to fight dakum ur a fight to death for the earth "they said in unison as promise to god and started fighting.
They dodge some of the punches of each other when supergirls punch send rhea flying backward.
Rhea nods to his general and their ships started attacking to public

Supergirl :- you are disrespecting gods .
Rhea :- my god will worry about my winning and thsts when they will be happy.
Supergirl goes to monel and put her hand on his shoulder
Supergirl :- go be a hero
Mon nods and jumps to helps people from there.
She started fighting again
Supergirl :- code help human.
She says on her comms and only naira knows what does that mean .Many non lethal kelex box unlashed as drones from kara's(Here supergirl is genius can build her own satellites and control other) satellite to help human. Guide them to be safe from daxamites.

Not that it matters, of course, because Rhea has zero honor, and we all know it. She starts having her ships and soldiers attack the city, because it distracts and distresses Supergirl, and because if she can't have this place, then no one can.

Superman and J'onn exchange an oath, "Stronger together!" and head into the city to join the fight. (I really appreciate these moments of outspoken feminism and support. Every time they reference Hillary Clinton, my heart swells and aches a bit.) Mon-El goes to help protect the people. M'gann shows up with a bunch of White Martians who share her path of peace

-0000000-

Naira finished her lead antidote 1 hour before the other tech team finished their work and pacing around in te

Kartik :- You take more time than I predicted .What's wrong sherni?
He said surprising lena

Naira :- all this. I have a bad feeling
About all this

Winn :- hey naira supergirl will be fine .you know her we didn't even need to use this device to kill all daxamites to save humans

Naira :- No that rhea got kryptonite why didn't supes using her lead lined suit
She said while looking at screen to supergirl and rhea while nova played her fav superhero fight bgm in giving the fight a more intense feel.

{Singhania tech holographic devices was showing fight hologram in room in 3d view on table of l corp office}

Lillian is eager to just turn on the device as soon as it's ready, but Lena reveals that she saw this coming and gave the activation control to Supergirl; only Supergirl will make this decision.

Rhea's long-term exposure to the Kryptonite on Daxam has caused her blood to become toxic to Kara; one good punch that breaks the skin, and Supergirl is in trouble! Still, Supergirl is strong and resolute; she's doing well in the fight, but it's clear that Rhea's instructions to her army were of the scorched-earth variety. The Daxamites are not going to leave peacefully, no matter what. Mon-El nods to Kara, knowing she has to activate the device.

-00000-
Dakum ur scene

The fight between supergirl and rhea got more intense as they were fighting, kicking and punching each other at superspeed dodging others attack.
Supergirl blackflipped and kicked rhea hard that rhea goes flying to ground .Her blood was ozing out but its different its green the kryptonite.
Which is making kara weak.

Rhea (smiling evilly ):- When your world desroyed it poisoned me.I am carring this from that time inside me.

Rhea started fighting and jump on supergirl. Super was fighting and giving back in her weak state was now blooding

---

________
Naira can't see the blood and weakness of her sisters worries much.

Naira :- why she is not using her lead suit
Lena :- maybe she knows if rhea sees herself loosing she will march her attack much strongly and her ships can destroy all who are not using its weapon

Naira:- yes she is trying to give other heros time to control space ship. We need to do something other than using the device.

Kartik :- I know the look you already had a plan.
Naira smirks
Naira:- Because of this war their will not be daxamite in the ship .So once i upload this (showing a flash drive ) we can control its mothership.

Winn :- it's genius, ur AI can control a space ship. Naira nods
Kartik :- It's to dangerous.
Nova:- According to brainiac calculations, only last 5 minutes are remaining for the fight to over that is supergirl has to use the device remote.

Winn and lena try to make naira understand not to go(everyone think she is human except kartik who knows her kryptonian abilities) but she was  reluctant.

Naira :- I am going and winn nova will give the control of ship here. You have to pull all small ships in the mothership.

Kartik :- I am coming with you
Naira :- no you are not

Naira opens the portal and goes into daxam mothership but kartik follows him
N:- oh rao, Have you taken sware not to lesson to me anytime menshak
K:- no but Krishna Ji has tied me in a friendship of a dangerous sherni. Their will be some effect will happen on me too
N:- Mendhak you

Winn (on comms):- Hey your mendhak and sherni banter is cute and all but we got no time

That's when kaira realized they were surrounded by the daxam guards.Kartik tried to punch a daxam but he got himself hurt by the armor of daxam's and started screaming. Naira super-speeded and takes out all the guards one by one.

Kartik :- what these guys made of? and I didn't know you are that strong.

Naira(rolling her eyes):- I know it's not paining that much so don't scream. And I am kr (she stopped realizing Winn and Lena listening)strong I should have shown you that earlier so you will at least listen to me out of fear.

Naira gave a gun to Kartik to his protection and take other weapons for herself.

Naira:- let's find a mainframe quickly.

Naira started walking and Kartik followed her taking down the daxamites with his new gun, feeling excited about the new adventure. A wave of soldiers comes from one side to surround them and kaira faced each other back.

Naira(smirking):-ready to dance mendhak

Kartik:- Hell yeah. But I don't think you will give me that much chance.

Well that was right as with her super-speed she had taken all soldier's weapons and throw them out of her way while kartik was trying to shoot soldiers but in a way that they will not die just bad injuries.

N:- I think the main frame of the computer is on this side. We need to speed up.
Without waiting for kartiks response she wrapped one of her hand around kartiks waist and in a flash of second they were in front of the main frame of mother ship. Naira inserted her flash drive containing virus to take control over the ship.

Naira :- well winn the job is done now its all in your hands ,nova will helps.
Winn (on comm):- yes i have gain the control .And its done . (Saying this he press some buttons and all ships were in the mothership with no control of daxamites).
Naira was going through mainframes files to find something important and they found it.

Naira and kartik was again surrounded but now its like a whole army surrounding them .

Kartik (panicking):- I am gone krishnaji because of this sherni. I don't want to die unmarried .
Naira rolls her eyes and tries to talk to the general but daxamites attacked and she dodge the blast which crack window of the ships and kartik falls out of the ship
Naira scream kartiks name realizing how can't she live without him.A to much of worry. She jumps out of the ship not realizing what to do to save her mendhak.winn and lena sees all this in panick as they gain control of all systems of daxamite ship but cant do anything.
But thankfully nova knows what to do

Precap :- continue with the story (anugachtu pravah)

//plz vote and comment your views.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro