5:Kaira1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

//Pardon for mistakes as I know I have done many

//creative criticism accepted

//plz vote and comment guys tiptopmicmok

Naira roared her bike at the highest speed now on-road as she was in the city Delhi. don't want to show her bike ad to peoples and shocking them by showing a flying bike. Though the people who see aliens flying in the air will least bother to that she is not ready to market that product yet. She parked in front of the sky scrapple. Not stopping for anything or anyone she goes to the top floor and greets the assistant.

"Oh hello, Chris(assistant) Is Mr. Goenka here? "Naira asked smiling genuinely at him

"Yes, He is in the office Ms. Singhania there is a meeting going on but you can go inside and wait," He said knowing very well that his boss will not be happy to make a friend wait especially when half of the share of the company is owned by the young ready.

Naira knocked on the door and entered to see Mr. Goenka is wrapping up his meeting with some middle-aged men. She waves the hand "hi gentlemen" she said in a nonformal way

"Oh princess Singhania you are late I guess" One of the men asked. Naira bite her to lip remembering that she had to attend such a meeting once in a while.

"Well, I think you guys have taken what the decisions you need to take and I support Mr. Goenka's decision there is no need for me in the meeting. You guys have a nice day thanks and you may leave now" saying this she turned away from the door. And the middle-aged men's go from there.

"So why are you here? I am assuming the meeting is not the reason"

"you don't accept the calls mendhak and now you are upset"

"So we don't meet in 2 months and you didn't answered my calls that time"

"I messaged that I need to deal with something mendhak"

"That's the point at time of my grief ,my problem you were their for me and don't give me time to feel all that loss. And when it comes to you ,you want to become sherni .After the incident at your Environment-related event, you didn't show your face to me their was kryptonite. And then you call me your bff."

"Mendhak sorry na"she said making a pout and puppy eyes

"No I am not going to melt"

"Ok Now I am hungry we will continue the argument after I eat"

Kartik eyes her but she started opening bag she took with herself and started eating Kachoris and motichor ke ladoo

"wah this kachoris are world best"Naira said and kartik knows what she is doing rolled his eyes but can't stop his heart seeing his favourite food sits besides her to eat food and naira eyes to her.

"Don't be happy I am not going to forgive you. I am just eating this because someone said to don't waste your anger on food when you are angry on the people who brought it"

Naira giggled at that and he stopped to look at her features and cute face.

"That some body must be you. Don't worry mendhak I won't tell anyone that you can get competition to kryptonian while eating kachories"

"That's not funny and you need to tell me about kryptonite incident and who did this to my sherni so"

"Don't worry that person head already kicked by so many peoples you won't know. And kryptonite will not work on me from that."

Naira said the incident in short and what happen from then in short. He knows their was more effect on her of the incident than she showing.

"Remember that I am here for you and I hate ya" He said taking her in hug and caressing her hairs

"I hate ya too but I love us" she said smiling and they come out of hold.

"Are you forgetting something mendhak that you didn't attended call today to"

"Oh no I remember but I know if I didn't attend a call a angry sherni will show up her face to me finally"

"#Happy5YearsOfFriendshipMendhak"

"Happy5YearsOfFriendshipSherni"

Flashback(5 years ago)

Naira and her sister gayu got ready for royal function though Naira didn't want to do anything of that and she hates the royal parties specially when their was ballroom dance.

Gayu :- Be quick naira .you got superspeed I don't know why you take time to get ready for something like this

"Because I hate all this specially the Boys comes in parties of our age or even older just to impress us as we are princesses "

"I know but If we don't do the royal things how we will be the royal's and I am sure their are some good one's too in boys"

They go in party hall and as Naira predicted some Boy's of big businessmens, some prince's are their wanting to impress them and checking out them mostly to gayu as Naira was still younger and didn't give fuck to them.But naira found some one sitting far from them on the table not even looking at them. Reading something on his mobile which Naira can tell by her say by her super vision.

While someone asked her and gayu for dance ,gayu goes to ball dance and Naira went to that boy's table besides him.

"Nasa's rocket launch and theories regarding space relativity. You are interested in space?"

"yeah"he said not even looking at her by which she is taken aback and thinks as he is handsome no not handsome so so he has experience of girls coming to him

"So what are you doing here at this party.Must be boring for you"

"Yeah . But my father want me to come for this party and try to befriend with some princess so he can make a deal with King here for him.But I know it will be a waste even to try as according to him only I am a failure"this surprises naira but this time he sees up to get a shock

"No you are not"

"excuse me. are you?"

"Oh were was my manners I should introduce myself Naira Princess Naira singhania"

"Kartik Goenka"

"Will you dance with me?"

"What?"

"Look Here in royal ballroom party I need to dance with someone atleast for 5 minutes as a custom so as far as I see dancing with you is the best case sinario for me right now"

"I can't"

"Why?you only say your father would like if you will befriend with me"

"I can't dance because I don't know how to. If I will go with you It will not be good .As I said earlier I am a failure" Naira feels bad for him ,what his parents told to him

" You can .I will teach you and we will do basic steps just 5 minutes"

"No I can't"

"You talk and worry to much like a mendhak trr trr trr"

"Oh hello what's mendhak girl's call me frog prince and you talking me like this"

"Oh in your dreams"

"I will dance with you just to show you I am not this ,this mendhak"

Kartik was reluctant but then agreed to dance. But naira realises that he was right about dance and was not being nervous. She teaches him and sometimes she need to twirl him and do the steps of his sides as he forget but he learn quick and trying to be gentle .But suddenly he stopped dancing and Naira realizes his gaze was on other side to the side dancers to her gayu di who was struggling to get out of her partners arms but he was not letting him.She was about to reach her side but kartik was quick for that and punch the bastard. And Naira reaches to her Gayu di Why doing that she may have crushed leg of that bastard in anger that she doesn't even realizes that he may not be able to walk on his foot again.Scene was made but Naira handle it smartly and Kartik's parents who was talking with her parents won't be able to know about that.

That's the day Naira and Kartik become frienemies then friends and then in sometime becomes BFF as they found out that they were going in same college. Naira was happy to find a genuine friend .Who helps her out In her business management course while she helps him in the Science related thing .The base of their friendship was their dream to travel space.As Naira completed her PHD's and started her company and was helping out people as much as she can she was becoming more and more famous.

But that was the year Kartik founds out that goenka's was involved with lex luthor with her plans to take down superman and then kill all aliens so after lex was arrested goenkas vanishes in fear of arrest and police was also on kartik but Naira back's him and so does singhanias. He didn't think his parents can do such things but he has to handle goenka's legacy and make name for himself so that he started using her company for good in world. People compared him with his family but he knows he has to do good in world for the peoples who belived in him,for Naira and singhania's.

As a famous personality Naira and kartik was they need the on twitter even though Naira used to thought It's hackable but she needs to use it as a means of communication with public or some sort of announcements. She was even popular with scientist community on Twitter as she didn't use to hesitate to help anyone in the field of science if the idea is good. So there are Fans of them on Twitter all around the world.

As Kartik was the only plus one Naira takes to her gala and same on other side fans thinks the just friend(for now) as a loving couple. Their was fans of #Kaira on twitter which they laughed to. To clear misunderstanding, Kartik replied as

(Couple of Best friends #SherMan forever)sometimes but it didn't affect the Fans on twitter and as a picture of them together comes twitter was gone trending for #Kaira on #1. So Kartik and Naira started to not giving a fuck about that and enjoying their private life privately. But the effect of that is so that gossip magzines started writing about them and so Kara as a over proctective sister comes as a reporter as catco when Kartik doesn't know that kara was Naira's sister he gives interview to her but before the end of interview a flash of light comes and naira comes out of it to his surprise.

"What are you doing here ?"

"Taking interview of Mr. Goenka, seeing is he good for you"

"Oh for that give me permission to buy Catco and make you head because for now you are cat grants assistant"

"Oh you can't do that, Kartik is a nice guy. And Kartik sorry I was not here for the Interview I just come to see you "

"Because I am a Goenka?.. and Naira what relation you have with miss Danvers, " Kartik asked not feeling pain even though Kara was the first from the press who talked sweetly and not judged him on his family.

"No, I am just here to check my sister's friend or best friend. Sorry I can't meet you directly "she said and looked at naira "Naira sorry I know you want to tell him our secret. I just wanna meet him first, you can go ahead and tell him "

"You sure, I should"

"Yeah He was your friend and I know how much you hate to keep secret from your mendhak."(she giggles looking at Kartik)" she talks great things about you although not In that great way. She trusts you so do I"

"And you also want something else with me?" Kartik asks

"mendhak pls she was just being overprotective about me, she didn't want to hurt you. I know she would be the last person who judges a person by names"

"Actually I was confused but now I have the answers. Mendhak and sherni dancing in the jungle" kara said in a teasing tone and she can feel a slight blush on Kartik's and naira's face but he moved it.

"Di I said he is not my boyfriend"

"Anyway's Me with this sherni not possible"

"Okay guys I am kidding and I believed you," she said with a smirk

" So Naira what you need to say me. and why don't you tell me about your sister before"

"Well mendhak meet my sister Kara Danvers, also known as the supergirl," she said and kara opened her shirt to show her super suit. which made kartik more than shocked.

"Hi," Kara said

"Oh hi, Big fan. I know that this crack piece is not made in this world. Thanks for finally confirming, I was actually thinking this sherni will actually eat me alive" Kartik joked but clearly some hurt in his voice.

"Mendhak" Naira perked

"You're doing great work with your company mr goenka ,remember I am your friend and just a shout away"said kara

"It's just kartik for you then kara "kartik said and they sake hand

By then kartik and naira's friendship grown as she can share her secret and her grief with him. She won't know how she feels comfortable to talking to him as much as her sister kara.

flashback end

-0000000-

K:- so what's the plan for today

N:- I cancelled my appointments but I can't expect a workholic mendhak here to do so.

K:- Oh hello look who is saying who works 25 hours a day
N:- huh.. as far as I last remember their are 24 hours a day so keep your lame joke aside mendhak. Now I think I am actually wasting my time here.

K:- my jokes are not lame (he said pouting and folding his arms. )

Naira giggles and pulls his cheek
N:- You actually look cute that way
Mendhak but that not going to change fact

Thats when naira's attension goes to otherside and kartik knows she is using her super hearing and then she turns on the Tv.

"Daxamite ships again hovering in the
Air upside National city .some time before the proctector of earth our supergirl and superman fighting against each other. (Showing the video of the fight and kara defecting kal) If proctector of earth are fighting against each who would be our saviour."

"Oh rao. NOVA why didn't you tell me about this to me"Naira wispered

"Princess as per my algo you didn't want to do supering and Ms kara don't want to risk it for you " Novas voice comesto her.

"So she hacked. "
"Kartik I need to go help supes"

"I am also coming"

"Their is no point of discussion. If something happens to you I can't"

"What if anything happens to you"kartik retorted harshly
"Look I know I can't fight with them but its alien invasion and I am one of idiot living on this planet so i need to do something "

"You'll not listen and i can't say no to you. Uhh I hate ya"

"Same feeling here but you can't get rid of me"

"Neither do you"
Naira opens a portal to track supergirls location by her techoyan transportation watch.As she reach the location she finds them in a office and locates her di.

" kar"she was about to say but stop herself as her di signs her to other peoples.

"Oh hi kara danvers sends us here to help "she corrected herself and sends kartik a signal to follow along.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro