Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanan's Pov.

I was in between conscious as I was taken to Mustifar. Every time I blacked out, I would be awakened with torture. By the time I got to Mustifar, I was bleeding and coughing up blood. I was rolled to a gigantic room. I looked through the force to see it was a gigantic med-bay surgery area. There were surgeon imperials and storm troopers. I was the only normal looking person in the room.

They lowered the table I was on until I was laying flat. I was still restrained and in more pain.

Darth Vader walked in and stared at me. I, of course, couldn't see his eyes, so he pulled my face until I looked into his eyes. There was a moment of silence, then he slammed my head down so hard that I heard a crack.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain.

"Do it, and don't disappoint me." Vader said to the lead surgeon. He then turned and left the room.

The surgeon leaned over me and said, "Count backwards from a hundred."

"Why...should...I?" I gasped in pain.

"One hundred," the doctor whispered to me.

I started to feel sleepy.

"Ninety nine." He continued.

"No..." My eyelids were almost closed.

"Ninety eight."

"No..." I felt myself fall asleep and be sucked into a void of darkness.

---

I awoke to find that I couldn't remember anything. All I could remember was my name. Which one was real? Caleb or Kanan? Kanan or Caleb? I liked Kanan better so I just went with it.

I felt around and found out that there was restraints on my table, but they weren't holding me anymore. I felt pain come from every inch of my body. I grunted but got up anyways. I almost feel straight on my face, but I got my balance quickly.

I felt strange. Apparently, I had had some surgery or something, because, even though I can't remember anything, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to have a zipper running from my forehead to the the back of my head. What did the doctors do?

I didn't remember being blind, so darkness was a big surprise to me. I don't know how I got around before. I made my way to the door, and found a weapon. I couldn't tell what it was, but I figured it was mine.

I wandered out of the room to hear shots coming from the hallway. I panicked. I didn't know what was happening and I was scared.

"Help!" I screamed. "I can't see!"

"Hang on, Kanan. We're here!" Some girl shouted to me.

The shots stopped and I heard people run to me. Someone grabbed my face and turned it side to side.

"Kanan," it was the girl. "What did they do to you?"

"I don't...who are you?!" I yelled at them.

"Kanan, it's Hera, Zeb, Ezra, and Sabine. Do you really not remember us?" replied the girl.

"N-no! Stay away from me! I don't know you! Where's my family?! Who's my family?!" I cried.

I felt someone hug me. I began to cry. Someone took my memories. My entire brain is gone and is replaced with a empty one.

I didn't even realize that someone was carrying me to a ship. I didn't care. I had lost everything. Everything I liked and loved.

I've lost my mind.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro