Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanan's Pov.

I awoke to find darkness still surrounding me. I was on a soft bed and all I could hear was a heart monitor.

"Hello?" My weak voice said. "Is someone here?"

I heard a door open and someone rushed to my side.

"Kanan!" The person exclaimed.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I started to panic.

"Kanan, hey, calm down. It's me, Hera. You're in the med-bay." A girl's voice spoke.

"Why am I here? I'm not hurt." I tried standing but I immediately regretted it.

"Kanan stop!" The girl spoke. "You are hurt. We rescued you from an imperial star destroyer yesterday."

I started to remember that. But nothing else came to my mind.

"I didn't hurt yesterday." I said.

"You were in shock. You didn't realize that you were in pain."

"Oh...I guess that makes sense." I said back.

"Kanan, me and the rest of your family really want to see you. Can they come in?" The girl- Hera- asked me.

"Uh...sure, I guess."

"Great! I'll go get them."

I heard Hera run to the door and open it. I then heard footsteps rush over to my bed, and I was bombarded by questions.

Nobody's Pov.

"Are you ok?" Asked Sabine.

"Did you almost die?" Asked Ezra.

"Does this hurt?" Asked Zeb while pushing on my arm.

"Ow! Yes that hurts!" Kanan exclaimed.

"Sorry mate, I'm- we're- just worried." Zeb apologized.

"Why are you worried about me?" Kanan asked confused.

"Uh well see you're IN THE MED-BAY WITH LIKE FIFTY BROKEN BONES AND YOU GOT A ZIPPER RUNNING ACROSS YOUR HEAD!!" Yelled Sabine.

"Whoa, calm down Sabine. Remember, he lost his memory." Hera calmed Sabine.

"I've never seen Kanan without a ponytail." Ezra said eyeing the zipper running from the back of Kanan's head to his forehead.

"I used to have a ponytail?!" Kanan asked.

"Guys, we need to let him rest. He's beaten up pretty bad, and he won't heal if we don't let him sleep." Hera told the crew.

"Fine." The crew said their goodbyes and left the room.

Hera was the last one there. She whispered into Kanan's ear, "Sleep tight." With that she left the room, leaving Kanan alone.

"Why can't I have a family like them? I know they're not my family. They're just pretending...right? Oh, I don't know! Why can't I remember?" Kanan talked himself to sleep.

But his dreams weren't so pleasant, being filled with bad memories and all.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro