2 - A New Home...?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aeris' POV:

"..." I looked out the window, watching our planet get farther, and farther away until it wasn't visible anymore. "WAAAAH!" Yumi was crying. Her tears were like waterfalls. 'Hylotl criesss a lot... Maybe it's cause sssshe's an underwater creature...' I thought. "Myarf!" I looked down to see a fluffy animal. He was similar to a Novakid, but he was small, and fluffy. He had four tiny legs. "Myarf!" I picked him up. "Floran likessss fluffy creature!" I hugged him. "Sniff..." Yumi was still crying. "Hylotl!" I said. "Hm?" She wiped her eyes and turned towards me. "Fluffy creature!" I said, holding him out to her. "Myarf!" He said. "..." She grabbed him, and patted his head. "Mya! Mya!" He said happily. "AWWW HES SO CUUUTE!!!" She giggled as she snuggled him. I decided to observe the ship. "BLEH!" I said. "What's wrong?" Yumi asked. "The pilot chair smells of Apex butt..." I grumbled. "Well... That's... Uh... Very specific." Recca said. "This ship is running out of fuel... Stopping at nearest planet." The S.A.I.L. said. "At least we'll have solid ground to stand on..." Recca said. *THUMP!* the ship came to an immediate halt. "Aah!" We all fell, except for Recca. "Floran doesss not like thisss sship..." I growled. "Ouchie..." Yumi huffed. "I believe the word thy say when in this situation is: Ow." Glitch said. "Hm?" Recca turned around and saw that we fell. "What happened. Are y'all okay?" He asked. "..." We all sighed. 'Novakid isss denssse...' I thought, getting up. "It seems that we've stopped above a planet that's similar to earth..." Recca said. "Floran likessss the look of thisss planet!" I said. "Then let us go to this new planet." Zero said. "Yeah." Yumi said happily.

Klyon Cradle V.III

"Floran likessss thisss place!" I said, looking around. "There may be monsters in the area, so we'd better be careful..." Yumi said. "Thank goodness we found these swords on that ship..." Recca said. "..." I walked over to a tree. "Floran thinksss thisss tree isss over 1,000 yearss old..." I said. "I've just scanned the contents of this planet. This planet has the ores Copper, Silver, Coal, and Gold." Zero said. "I suggest that we find shelter, so we shant be frigid during the night." He said. "Good idea." I said. "Is that there one of them monsters?" Recca asked. "Where? Floran isss hungry for combat!" I said. "Is that the monster over there?" Yumi asked. "Found you!!! Hee hee hee!" I hissed. "Yah!" I swung my sword faster than lightning, as I obliterated my opponent. "Hehehe!" I giggled. "Well, I guess that's a start..." Yumi smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you all are wondering what the fluffy creature looks like...

X3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro