3 - Explore!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recca's POV:

"Right 'round here should be a good spot..." I said. "Floran thinksss that thisss ssspot isss nice!" Aeris pointed. She was pointing to the side of a giant hill. "Alrighty then..." I sighed. 'I still don't understand why she slurs her s's all the time...' I thought. "Then, let's start makin' our base." I said. "Roger that!" Yumi said. "Floran wantsss to explore!" Aeris said, running off. "Sigh... Aeris!" Yumi ran after her. "Sigh... People these days..." I sighed.

Yumi's POV:

"Aeris! Wait up!" I ran after her. "Hah... Hah..." She stopped when I was catching my breath. "Floran wondersss if Hylotl isss ok." She said. "I'm fine. Where are you going?" I asked. "To explore!" She smiled. "Aren't you going to help us build the base?" I asked. "Hm..." She thought about it for a second. "...No." She said. "Honestly...?" I frowned. "Let'sss explore, Hylotl!" Aeris said happily. She grabbed my hand and started to run. "S-shouldn't we ask Recca and Zero first?!" I said, as she pulled me along. "Floran doesssn't care!" She said, continuing to pull me along. "...?" Aeris suddenly stopped, causing me to bump into her. "..." She let go of my hand, and walked over to what looked like a graveyard. She tried to read the gravestones. "Floran can't make the lettersss out..." She mumbled. "Well, now we know that there once were people that lived here." I smiled. "Good point, Hylotl!" Aeris said. "..." I have her a disappointed look. "...?" She tilted her head to the side. "I have a name, y'know..." I sighed. "Floran knowsss Hylotl hassss a name." She said. "..." I sighed again. "Hylotl's name isss Yumi." Aeris said. "Uh-huh." I said. "Anywaysss... Let'sss continue!" She said, walking away. "I swear..." I huffed, as I followed. We approached an old, abandoned building. It's had better days, I'm sure... "Wait here, Floran sssees sssomething!" She started to climb to the top. "Be careful...!" I said. "Floran knowsss how to climb on ssstuff!" She said, as she continued to climb on the vines. "Aha!" I heard her say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's me, WaffleCake!

I'm sorry that this chapters a little short!

I just got Project diva f2nd for PS3, and I've been trying to get the summer games D.Va skin.

And my birthday is coming up, so yeah... (^^')

So, have an amazing weekend guys! Bye! 💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro