4 - Ren

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yumi's POV:

"What's up there?" I asked loudly. "Floran found a chesssst!" I heard her call. "A chest?" I asked. "Yesss!" I heard her say. "What's in it?" I called. "...Filthy ssstones..." She said. "Perhaps we could use them?" I said. "Maybe..." I heard her say. I saw her trying to climb back down. "...!" Her hand slipped! "Aeris!" I said. 'She... Fell...' I thought, knowing that she'd have fatal injuries. "...?!" I saw someone, or something zip past me. "Tch...!" I took out my sword. 'I'd much rather have a spear...' I thought. "Wha...?!" I looked back at the ruins, to see that someone had saved Aeris. "You okay?" He asked. "..." Aeris blinked a few times, and her face turned somewhat pink. She began to glare. "Alright! Alright!" He put her down and she growled again, before looking away. "Who are you?!" I commanded. "Ren, that's my name...!" He said nervously. "Hm... You don't seem hostile." I said. "That's because I'm not..." He sighed. "Wait..." I saw a matter manipulator in his possession! "Are you a survivor?!" I asked. "Yeah." He nodded. "I thought that us four were the only survivors..." I said. "Four? But there's only two of you, though..." He said, raising an eyebrow. "Follow us, we'll take you to them... I suppose." I said, as we all walked back.

Aeris' POV:

"Where on earth did you guys go?!" Recca said. "..." Yumi and I looked down. Yumi was pointing to me. "Floran wasss exploring with Yumi." I said. "Angry. Why didn't you tell us first?" Zero asked. "..." I scratched the back of my head. "Curious. And who's this?" He asked, pointing to Ren. "I'd like to know too." Recca said. "I'm Ren. I'm a survivor from Earth." Ren said. "A human?" Recca asked. "Yes." He replied. "Relieved. I'm glad to know that we aren't the only survivors out there... I'm Zero, and this is Recca. That's Yumi, and Aeris." Zero said. "Yeah, I feel the same way... And it's a pleasure to meet you all." Ren smiled. "We just finished building a house, so come on in!" Recca said happily. "Thank you for your hospitality." Ren said, entering the house. Me and Yumi looked at each other, shrugged, and followed them inside.

Ren's POV:

Me, Recca, and Zero sat at the table. "Alright, so how did you survive that hell on earth?" I asked. "I can't really remember... All I remember is getting on a ship and flying away from earth..." I said. I lied. 'I can't tell them what happened before that...' I thought, not wanting to bring up any memories. "When us four were flyin' away in a ship, I thought I saw a shootin' star. I guess that must've been you're ship!" Recca said. "I saw what looked like 3 ships that escaped!" I laughed a little. "Curious. Three?" Zero asked. "Yes. One of which must have been yours." I said. I looked over at Aeris. She was growing a flower from her palm, and gently touched the petals. "..." I looked back at Recca and Zero. "So I heard that you saved Aeris' life." Recca said. "Yeah. After what happened on earth, I can't stand the sight of death. Or bear the feeling." I said. "Saddened. I'm sure that no one from earth can..." Zero said with a sigh. "You can say that again..." Recca said. "But, is your ship still intact?" Recca asked. "Sadly, no." I said. "Myarf!" I saw a fluffy looking creature trotting to Aeris happily. "That's Marshy." Recca said. "Happy. He managed to survive the crisis as well." Zero said. "Marshy!" Aeris hugged him, and he purred. "Heh..." I smiled at the sight of them. "I don't have a place to stay either..." I said, laughing nervously. "I suppose you could become a part of our little team." Recca smiled. "You have my thanks." I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro