8 - Esther Bright; Retired Grand Protector.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At the Archaic Gate...
Ren's POV:

"..." We all stared at the core fragments in our hands, then at the control panel. "Uhm..." We all said, looking back and forth at the two. "How on earth does this thing work?" Recca asked. "Try activating the gate...?" S.A.I.L. Said sarcastically. "Unimpressed. And how exactly do we do that...?" Zero huffed. "Try tapping the button that says activate." It said again. "Oh." We all saw a tiny button that said activate. "Neutral. Are we ready?" Zero asked. "Yep." I said. "Wow!" Yumi said in surprise, as we saw a weird portal above the console. "Let's teleport." Recca said, as we all teleported away.

The Outpost...
Recca's POV:

"What the...?" I said, as we saw a giant building. We walked inside, and saw a ton of people! "Whoa..." Aeris looked around. "Interested. What is this place?" Zero asked. "I have no idea..." Yumi said. "Well, let's try looking for something that looks similar to the gate." Ren said.

Timeskip!~

"I think we found it." Yumi said. We looked at a mystic area, past the giant shelter-mall-thing. "Let'ss go then!" Aeris said, as we walked through the area. "Who's that?" I asked, pointing to a person in a levitating chair. "Hm? Oh!" The person turned around, and it was an old lady. "You five must be the people I was waiting for!" She said. "And who might you be?" I asked. "I am Esther Bright. A retired grand protector. I couldn't neglect my research, so I decided to part ways with earth." She said. "I've heard of that name.." Ren said. "There was a plaque on a bench beside a cherry blossom tree." He said. "Well, my dears, what are your names?" She asked. "I'm Recca. This is Aeris, Zero, Yumi, And Ren." I said, pointing. "It's nice to meet you all." She said. "Let me tell you a tale." She said. "Long ago, a protector known as the Cultivator, sealed away a giant beast known as the ruin. Upon sealing away the ruin, the life of the Cultivator was sacrificed. He blessed six races with a sacred artifact before he passed away. Years later, the ruin was awoken by an unknown entity, which broke the seal. Then the apocalypse of earth occurred." She said. "Now, I have a mission for all of you." She said. "I believe that if we collect all six artifacts, we can seal away the ruin once more. So it won't cause anymore trouble." She said. "Will you help me?" She asked. We all looked at each other, and nodded. "You bet." I said. "Thank you all." She said. "Come see me once you're ready to have a tour of this location. It will greatly assist you." She said. "Alright." We nodded. "Floran want to look at the drawingss!" Aeris said, running to one of the ancient drawings. "..." I looked at one that depicted six different people holding a sphere. 'Floran, Hylotl, Glitch, Avian, Apex, and Human...' I thought. "...?" I raised an eyebrow. 'Why isn't my race depicted on this here drawin'?' I thought to myself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro