/29/

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Glistening rays of sunlight pierced through the oak trees. 

I remember trying to wake myself up, confused on what happened last night. Then the words connected to me: "Fennelscar was going to kill Hailstar and take over." 

I gasped, springing to my paws like lightning. Only to find out I was confined. 

Thin iron bars came face to face with me. I gazed throughout, comprehending I was enclosed in a space. Fox Trap. 

A slow menacing chuckle uttered from beside me. I whipped around, studying Fennelscar. 

"You are one curious tom." The black-furred mentor seethed. "Maybe you shouldn't have been in our business."

My mouth opened as if I wanted to say something, but no words came out. 

"You're too late to stop us. I've been making plans every night. Nothing can hold us back now." Fennelscar grinned viciously. "Sorry, kitty-" 

"Why?" I cut in. "Why are you doing this?" 

Fennelscar hesitated. His eyes turned into glistening slits. "I want power. This Clan is no good under that old badger's rule!" The night sky coloured tom buzzed in bitterness. "I would make good decisions as a leader." 

I snorted. "What? Like trapping your Clanmates in cages?" 

Fennelscar swivelled his eyes. "No, Eagledust." He spoke ever so slowly. "Have fun in there." My old mentor dodged the question and sashayed away towards camp. 

He didn't think I was strong enough to escape.

He forgot that eagles were the strongest birds.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro