11: I ____You

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N POV

"I demand a rematch!" She declared with her eyebrows knitted in the center of her perfectly mirrored face.

"No. We already played 10 times. Admit it, you are just bad at this." I said with a small sigh, shaking my head slightly.

I stopped and opened my eyes, I could hear the pounding in my chest and the sweat glands in my palms seem to be having a good workout. Her nose was only a mere millimeter away from mine. My eyes are directly locked onto hers and the tips of her hair were brushing against the side of my arm.

"Are you scared?" Her whisper sounding more like a choir of angels to my ears.

I gulped and pray that it wasn't obvious my dry my lips were or fact that my body is heating up and craves her touch.

"Me? Not at all. Might I remind you who won the past 9 times?" I said smugly, expertly masking all the panic.

"Why not make that 10?" Her breath hits me, sending a shiver down my spine.

I grinned, not because I was accepting her challenge, but because of her. 

"Bring it," I said before turning back to the racing screen in front of me where Mario and his friends were riding around the course. We inserted one token each and let the race begin.

My head splitting in half; one on the game and the other was on the person I was playing with.

The thoughts of her should have been cleared out, I am so happy and totally in love with Miku, or at least I think so.

I convinced myself that it must be lingering feelings by the end of the game.

I won. 

She clings onto my arm as we walked out of the arcade, we did not plan to do anything in particular so I let her drag me into random stores.

We walked into a department store that was currently stocked up with everything Christmas from trees to decoration and even gifts ideas.

"Hey Y/N, look at this!" She waves me over to the adjacent shelf.

Thinking that it was something on the shelf I was supposed to look at, I did not even look at her when I reached her side.

"What?" 

"Over here, silly."

She chuckled and pulled me right next to her in the empty space between the two shelves.

"Huh?" I mumbled seeing that there was nothing around us.

Then I looked at her and realised she was pointing upwards. I tilted my head up lo and behold, there above us a mistletoe was hanging from the ceiling as a store decoration.

I was about to protest when her lips came crashing down onto my own. My eyes widen at the sudden motion. My heart going ballistic, her arms wrapped around my blood rushed neck. 

My brain went numb and my eyelids dropped, arms holding her waist as I let myself kiss her back.

We held the kiss for a minute until we both ran out of breath and slowly parted, panting leaning our foreheads together. 

I can see her lips are slightly swollen and the corners were curled up lightly.

"Z-zero Two..?"

"I'm sorry." She said she just realised what she did and pushed herself off my being.

"Erm..let's go take a look at that area." She quickly covered up and took my hand, dragging me towards the direction of the random area she saw to get out of the situation. My mind still buzzing.

I shouldn't want this but this is what I have been hoping for during the past few years. 

Shit, life just got a lot more confusing.

A/N: Sorry short chapter but I hope the quality makes up for it XD. I hope I can manage to squeeze out a Xmas special with either 02 or Miku (PLS VOTE) but no promises. In case you are wondering I wink all my stories that's why I can do it according to seasons. :P

Luv u all,

amateur-writer

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro