13:Killer move

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiro Pov

"I see the way you look at her, you know." I sat back facing the only other person currently in my room.

"So what?" Her voice wasn't angry like I expected it to be, instead, it sounded too soft as if she might burst into tears any moment now.

"Why did you come to me?" I asked for the nth since we have been together.

Silence.

"Do you even like me?" I turned my head slightly just enough to see the pink head seated with her chin between her knees on my chair at the desk. 

"I did." She finally answered after a bit.

"But.." I prompted her.

She sighed and combed a hand through her hair. "I...I don't know." 

I got up and walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You didn't realise you liked her?"

Zero Two nodded slightly, her bottom being bitten to stop the tears.

I sighed and nodded, I tilted her head up and smiled "I have a plan."

Miku Pov

"I  haven't seen Zero Two around for a while, are you two alright?" I asked, hand in hand with Y/N. 

She shrugged "I tried calling her but she is only answering her texts, I hope she is okay."

"Are you worried?"

She nodded. "She was my first friend when I moved here. I have known her ever since."

"Why don't you go see her?"

"But I am with you now."

I smiled, that kindness is exactly what I fell for.

"Alright then, you can go tomorrow, call me if you need me."

She nodded.

"Thank you and sorry."

"What for?"

"For the way, Zero Two has been acting. She is usually very nice, I have no idea what has gotten into her recently."

I could not help but laugh, this girl was way too innocent even for her own good.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I paused before adding "Maybe something happened between her and Hiro." Or maybe she just wants to get rid of me. I thought bitterly.

She nodded, "Maybe. I'll ask her about it tonight."

"Hey, let me ask you something." Curiosity has not given up on murdering the cat.

"mm"

"What if you never met me? Would you still have come out?"

She pondered for a moment. "I'm not sure. I guess it would come out sooner or later either way."

"Alright...Assume you didn't, would you date a guy just to keep up some sort of persona?"

"Where are these questions coming from?"

"Just answer them."

"Well, if I find a nice enough guy I guess I might. "

I nodded, "But what if you still liked Zero Two?"

She froze "I never told you that before, how did you?"

"I have a feel for things like this."

"You learn a new thing every day."

I nodded, "So, what would you do?"

"If I still liked Zero Two but never came out?"

I nodded.

"I think I'll never tell and pretend it isn't a thing."

I nodded.

"Why? Maybe she is in the same boat as you but doesn't dare to come out."

She shrugs "Even so, what if something happens. I rather keep the friendship we have."

"But what if.."

"Hey, are you okay? What is with all these questions?"

"Nothing." I said as casually as I could "I was just curious." 

"You sure?" She asked again.

I gave a smile and nodded "Of course."

She gave me another look but let it drop.

Zero Two Pov

"That's your great plan?"

"Well, I never said it was extravagant, but it is definitely better than what you are doing." The male in front of me said with a sigh.

"What am I doing?" I challenged.

"I saw you, you know. The day at the hospital." 

My mouth dropped, I went silent.

"That was not okay."

"Who are you to talk.." I rebutted.

"Zero Two, if you keep doing this....things might get out of hand."

"So what? You want me to just walk up to my best friend who by the way has a girlfriend and what? Huh go up to her and say 'Break up with your girlfriend because what because I'm bored?" I spat at him, I found myself pacing around in the heat of the moment.

"You know what I mean."

"Do you know how bad, it would look making my best friend break up with the light of her life right now. Not to mention she might hate me and this would just cause everything to spiral into a huge snowball."

"So what do you suggest? Stay in this current situation? Fake a relationship with me while being insanely jealous of your best friend's girlfriend and send her threatening looks every time you met. The death count to that plan is the same or higher than mine. You are too far gone, no matter what you do right now it is bound to hurt someone."

My feet kept going back and forth the length of his room, fingers digging into my own skin.

"Unless you find a way to make Miku break up with Y/N first.," Hiro mumbled.

I paused and spun around to face him, "Sounds like a plan."

"What? No, I didn't mean..."

I stopped listening. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro