14:Love is cruel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N POV

Just when I thought life couldn't get any more complicated, it did.

I was having lunch with Miku at a small cafe which was practically empty since we did go after the lunch rush. We both just ended school so Miku was still in her school's uniform which was super adorable by the way.

"Hello, darlings." Zero Two's voice rang out from beside Miku. Her pink hair looking even brighter in contrast to Miku's dark hair.

"Zero Two, what are you doing here?" My face broke out in a smile at the sight of the female that I haven't seen or talked to for nearly a month.

"My friend and I were just looking for a place to eat and this looked like a nice place." She said with a smirk I didn't recognise but I didn't have a good feeling about it.

"F-friend." My chest clenched. I knew that Zero Two is popular but we haven't been seeing each other lately and now she is going out with another friend. It hurts.

"Oh, where is your friend? Maybe you would like to join us." Miku offered.

"Really? Is that alright?"

"Yeah sure."

Zero Two smiled widely but it wasn't pleasant.

"Come over." She waved someone over and stepping out from behind the pillar was a girl about our age with long wavy light brown hair.

She walked over and I returned her friendly smile only to realise the air around us was definitely not right.

I turned to look at Miku and sure enough, she does not look happy at all. It was a mixture of anger, sadness, confusion, and guilt. Her hands were hidden under the table and her eyes were on the empty table in front of her.

"Miku? Are you okay?" I asked.

She gulped and looked up at me shortly before turning her face to the other female.

"Kokoro, nice to see you again."

A/N I know I know I'm horrible for going AWOL for 2 months but I'm back and I'm determined to give this story an ending. so sorry and I hope you will stick with me to the end

Luv u all,
amateur-writer

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro