17:Over you...Not

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N POV

I have only ever known break ups from dramas, how it hurts for weeks and it's like you are dying and whatnot.

I never believed it, I mean it's a drama of course it has to be dramatic to capture people's attention.

I was wrong.

So wrong.

The days following the break with Miku flew by me in a flash and not in a good way.

I'm eating for the sake of eating, barely bathing some days just standing under water for half an hour and falling asleep in places that isn't my bed.

The lights in my room barely switched on, I haven't been anywhere but school in the past two weeks and even when I'm in school my mind wasn't there.

Zero Two tried to comfort me but I understand why heartbroken people are so hard to talk to.

The words don't enter your headspace and when they occasionally do, they are reflected by negative thoughts.

"Okay that's it!" Zero Two exclaimed, slamming her hand on the starbucks table we were seated at after she forced me to come after school.

I looked up.

"You are going to get over this girl."

"Why? So you can date me?" I scoffed, unintentionally but had no energy to take it back.

She shook her head, she has been extremely nice to my rude remarks in the past weeks, I thank her for that.

"You are still my best friend and I ca 't sit here and watch her rot away!"

"Just let me rot." I whined.

"No,Saturday. You. Me. Girl's day."

I'll be lying if I said I didn't miss hanging out with Zero Two so reluctantly, I agreed.

This better not be a mistake.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro