9:Girl-friend, girlfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TRIGGER WARNING!! mentions of irregular eating habit.

Y/N Pov

The sky is clear and the marble under my bottom was heated up by the sun, the soft splash of water balanced out the heat.

I leaned back with my eyes closed and up to the sky. The place was mostly empty.

A blurred voice called out to me from behind and I turned around but was not able to see the owner of the voice over the pouring water from the fountain.

The person stood there calling my name, so I stood up and walked around to the person.

Even before I reach I can see the long hair that could only belong to Zero Two.

"Hey."

She didn't say anything just stared at me, suddenly I realised that not only was she no smiling, but her eyes are also fixated behind me.

My smile dropped in this weird situation and turned around. There stood Miku, beautiful as always being illuminated by the sunlight, she was literally glowing.

"Hey, Miku. What are you doing here?"

Again, she didn't seem to hear me and her gaze was stuck on Zero Two's. I don't understand what is happening and I didn't have time to, in a flash Zero Two and Miku were on the floor pulling at each other's hair and clothes.

I tried to stop them but stopped when I hear the screams coming from their mouths.

"She is mine."

"I knew  her first."

"You have a boyfriend."

"It's circumstantial."

"What a lame excuse."

I blinked as I watched the two, fighting over...me...

This never happened in my life and I have a mix of pride and sickness.

Then as soon as it started, it ended. Zero Two and Miku were standing where they were before the fight.

"Choose."

They both said with a hand stretched out towards me.

I looked at one then other then back again.

The place started to spin and smear into a piece of black.

The voice calling my name started to become louder and clearer.

Slowly, my eyes opened and I was hit with a bright white light. My hand lifted to shield my eyes on instinct.

I gave myself a little more time than needed to recover from the light before lowering my hand, blinking to see what is really going on.

In front of me were two females on either side of the bed and from my surrounding I assume I'm in the hospital.

I opened my mouth but it was entirely dry and they both moved to get water but Miku was nearer.

"How are you feeling?" Zero Two asked, voice and face drowned with worry.

My arms felt detached so it took me to double the time to get a sip of water, no complaints though means I had buffer time before I answered the question posed.

An image of the two of them on the floor flashed into my head but I blinked it away.

"What happened?"

I decided to ignore the question.

"You passed out in class." Zero Two explained.

"The doctors think that you might be mildly malnutrition...." Miku trailed off.

I look between the two of them and it was suddenly as if I could read their first thoughts.

I sputtered "w-wait...w-what are you thinking?! No...you got it wrong...I'm not starving myself..." I nearly laughed.

They didn't find it funny at all.

Zero Two sighed and held my hand "You sure? You can tell me, you know that right?"

This time I laughed.

"Zero Two, I'm fine this is a big misunderstanding."

They stayed silent.

"I just been so busy the past few weeks I must have been eating poorly that's all."

Miku hasn't said a word, maybe it's cause we are newly acquainted.

"But still, that does mean that the doctors were right."

"Well, I guess so. I promise I'm not doing it on purpose."

"That's a relief..." I heard Miku said but to herself, a small wave of calm washed over her face.

The nurse came in then with a tray of food.

"Just in time. I'm starving!" I announced with a chuckle and started to eat even offering it to both of them.

They declined and watched me eat in silence.

My smile fades as I studied both of them from the corners of my eyes.

Their eyes never seem to meet each other and they seem really uncomfortable, even pissed ar the presence of the other.

"So, did the two of you come here together?" I asked, almost done with my food.

"I sent her a text with your phone." Zero Two explained. While I was in the closet with her was the only time that I didn't allow her to touch my phone, that aside from our phones basically had two owners; being the two of us. That is how close we were.

Miku nodded. "I just happen to come at the same time as she did."

"What about school?" I posed to both of them. I looked up at the clock it's late evening, surely they would have to skip lessons in order to be here.

"Miss Jennison was the one who asked me to follow you in the ambulance."

"I didn't have any important class today so I just left with a sick note."

"oh, Miku...you didn't have to skip class for me." I reached out and she gave me one hand.

"It's fine. I wouldn't be able to concentrate either way." She gave a small smile.

I nodded, giving her hand a small squeeze.

My eyes flicker to a movement behind my current girlfriend. There was a small sink and a mirror above it on the wall.

At the angle I was at only half her face was available to me but half was enough.

Enough to see the anger, sadness, and something else in her expression.

An expression I have never seen directed to me.

An expression that was last seen when someone flirted with her previous boyfriend.

The look of

Hatred...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro