1. Last Will

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Your brother will come today." That's what I heard from Mom but I let her talk with herself. I told her that I disagree about what she's gonna do with him. Beside, he is the person who stole father from us.

"Are you even listen to me, Pranpriya?" I got irritated when someone call me by the name. Its not like we live in Thailand, so can they just call me by my present name? I hate the name, because it was the father who gave me. I hate everything about him.

"Mom, its Lisa. Lisa." I tell her annoyed, rolling my eyes on her and bite my bread. "And I don't even care, since you are the one who agreed that stupid last will." I told her, and she gasp for my bad words.

"Keep your words, Lisa. I didn't raise you to be that kind of human." She scolded me, as if I care.

Of course I am the sweet and bright girl, because I am surrounded with lovable friends like Rose, Jisoo and Jennie unnie. And of course I have kind heart mother and a cool step father Marco. My life is fine and good until he came, he showed up in front of me months ago. He apologizes to me as if everything could be healed with one single word of 'sorry'.

Was my life is a joke for him?

"Mom, just do whatever you plan to do. I will do everything you ask me, like what I've done till this time, but with that guy, no." A week ago, lawyers came to our house. I don't know what he said. But my mother cried, no matter what have Marco said to calm her down.

I asked her what have done, and she hugged me. While whispering to my ears "He is dead, Pranpriya."

That's good.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro