2. Seoul

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you gonna sleep over?" Jisoo unnie ask me when I resist to stay in her house, its too late. I never come home this late. But I don't feel like come home to see him.

"I don't know. But still..." I grab my phone from the couch and my hat from the table. "I have to go even though I don't want to." I pout my lip. Jisoo unnie is looking at me wonder.

"What makes you like this? You used to stay inside your house, everyday and bragging about your swiss chef father's cook for you." in the end she help Lisa to open the door, giving her a hug. "I wont ask more, one day you'll explode and tell me everything." She added. Lisa is looking at Jisoo with an apologetic eyes.

"I am sorry unnie." That's what I said to her. I can't open myself with her, even though I've been 5 months knowing her as a friend. Still, 5 months is too early to give in your trust, right?

7 months ago Marco ask mom to move in to Seoul. He said he had a great job there. After 2 months, I follow them into this place. Everything just going smoothly, I mean I have a new school which is famous in Seoul, I have my friends in here. The country is so beautiful, there are many destinations to go. Music keep playing on the street of Hongdae, the town of arts. The beautiful like heaven view at the Han River and Namsan, I spend at least one day in a week to ride bicycle with Rose. And the place for the shopaholic like me and Jennie unnie at Myeongdong District.

There was nothing that make me regret to move in this place, was. Until I knew, that he is in here. I met him when I was shopping with Jennie unnie at Myeongdong, that man keep calling my name, and I run away. I don't want to see him anymore.

Jennie unnie keep asking what the hell happen, what did I run away from rejecting my hand when i grab hers to continue our escape. Unfortunately, he catch me.

"Pranpriya." My heart shattered even by the name that come out of his mouth. Its so soft, and for a second I wish I could act like he never did something bad to me, to my family. I want to hug him, its almost 10 years to not seeing him in person, 10 years. I want to cry and hug him so bad, I want to wipe away his tears that flowing on his old face. He is getting old, of course. I saw how many grey hair he had right now. But he is still as handsome as he was, he was the picture of my ideal type back then, he was.

"Who are you?" I ask him coldly. He bite his lip and come forward but it make me constantly come backward. "You are wrong." I said.

"I am sorry." He said make me half laughing. Jennie unnie is still confuse beside me. "I know I hurt you. Sorry. But can I at least talk with you?" ask him while try to touch my hand. No.

"I don't know you, uncle. You better go away." I still insist to make him believe that I am not that Pranpriya, I am Lisa.

"You are her. You speak thai with me all this time." I gasp, shit, did I just talk to him with Thai. "Pranpriya, please." He plea, but I don't buy it.

"Lets go Jennie unnie. I think he is sick." Then I drag Jennie unnie who' bowing her head toward him. Stop it. He is not the person who deserve your good attitude.

We walk until we reach her car and I hop inside, asking her to drive the car quickly. We are passing by him, he is still looking at me, while holding his chest. Still tearing all of his lie. But what if he isn't lying? What if he is regretting all the bad thing he did years ago?

"His face is so familiar." Jennie words wake me from my deep thought.

"Stop talk about that man, its creepy." I said. I don't want to talk about him. I hate him with all of my bloods in my body.

Yeah, even if he is not lying, can the apologize cure the pain he caused in me and my mom? No. If he is in pain right now, that's him who caused it himself. If he regret everything and feeling sad about it, that's good. At least, its not only me and mom who have this wound, its not only us.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro