13. Kookie

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook P.O.V

"What are you looking at Jungkook?" Yoongi hyung ask me when I didn't respond on what he said in the class.

"When Jungkook is looking at something, can we call him Junglook?" Jin hyung added a funny jokes that make Hobi hyung laugh, mean while Yoongi hyung looked away after saying 'Tsk, its not even funny'.

"Nothing." I said. "Is she new?" but then I ask what thought that's remaining in my head.

"The blue hair girl right there?" Jin hyung almost pointing his finger but fortunately Yoongi who's right beside him take his hand and playing with his finger. "Yeah, Jisoo keep talk about her almost everyday." I look at him and then nodded.

"She is like barbie." I said and then looked away when Jisoo looking at our way.

--

"Stop doing that." Yoongi hyung poking my back make me startled and almost spilling my coffee all over the table if only Jimin hyung didn't catch it in time.

"Woa~ easy maknae. Easy." Jimin hyung saying to me and then looking at the girls too. They look seriously talking about something.

"Don't make trouble with Jisoo's friend. Or you will get scolded by Jin hyung non stop." In unison I and Jimin hyung stop watching the girls. Jin hyung is funny, but then he could be the hell I will never come to sometime.

"Doesn't she look like barbie?" I insist asking it to Jimin hyung, and then he is laughing, Is it funny?

"Barbie. Huh?" he annoyed me but then everything stopped when our stare met. She looked at me. She is looking at me with sadness in her eyes. That beautiful Barbie.

--

"Can you guess what the hell are they talking about?" Taetae asking me and Jimin when we were sat on the floor at the canteen, still seeing the girls, the barbie girl is back facing me.

"Which boy to be haunted next?" I said but then Jimin and Taetae hissed me.

"They aren't like that." Tell them in unison, what's my fault? Taetae asking me to guess, then when I guess why did they angry?

"Are they talking about how much calories the got from their food?" I chuckled on what Jimin said. It's only him who will count the calories he eat and should burn after it.

"Or about which Gucci product they should buy later?" I punch lightly this Gucci boy arm. But then the barbie girl looking at us, at me. And looked away when I give her the smile.

"If she looked at me that way, they must talk about my past. Didn't they?"

--

I feel like my world already fall, mom and dad, they gone. Leaving me alone with only one letter.

"Come and find my daughter. Her name is Panpriya. Stay with her, and she will make you happy."

--

"Hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook." I met them. Dad's ex-wife who's now greet me with her new husband. I moved in to their house, as my dad's last will said. And I am still amused how this woman agree to accept me as the part of their family. I..am.. the son of his other woman's husband.

"Welcome home, Jungkook." She smile and then come forward to hug me. I taken aback when she hug me, I thought, she will not fully treat me like her own child. But I was wrong, she is in here now, crying with me. I looked around to see where's Panpriya, but she is not around. Her mother said that she is busy with school and asking me to eat before sleeping in my own bedroom. She is a good woman, and I believe also a good wife. But why did Dad left her?

Almost midnight I heard her voice, Panpriya's voice. But I thought I've drained my energy crying, because I sleep right after I heard her voice. Dad is right, it's comfort me. Her voice is comforting me.

And I am shocked when the mother introduce her as my sister. She is in her right in front of me, looking into my eyes, digging something that I know I couldn't gave her. This barbie girl is my sister. And I fell giddy about it, I am impatiently want to drag her to see dad. And when I could take her with me to see dad I feel like I could do something worth to dad, to pay his kindness toward me and my mother. Even though if I should steal her train card.

"Dad I bring her". And I am contained when I see her crying. She is not hating you dad, she is still loving you.

--

"You might stole my father, but not with my heart." She looked at me angrily. "You and your mother could make him look away from my mother, but you will never have me as a sister or whatever you wanted me to be. Remember it." And she is running away left me behind, like dad and mom did.

It's so strange, how can everything turn out like this? I only want to see her laugh more and more. I am growing to be greedy if it comes to her. But then I forget, that I am the most unwanted person, the last man she will count on in her life.

If I could choose Lisa, I also don't want to stand here as the person you hate the most. I want to be that thin man you always talk and laugh with in the garden. Or to be the nerd you always discuss and talk with in the library. I want to be whoever but me, Jeon Jungkook.

--

"Can't you apologize for what you do to me?" Natty snap on her and grab her hand, hurt her. So I take off Natty's hand off of her. I could see's the bright scars on her porcelain skin.

"You look cute together guys." She snorted and then go out from the store leaving me and Natty who's still cursing over her.

"Stop it Natty." I snap on Natty which is make her startled. "You almost hurt her." And then she glared at me.

"So you like that bitch?" she ask me make my hormones took the place over my brain.

"She is not bitch, bitch." I glare back at her, how could she call my barbie girl that way. "You know what Natty, we are over." I said and then go out from the store to find where is my barbie girl go.

"No. You can't do this to me." Natty is still following me. "I am way better than her. Jungkook." She snapped my name in front of my face while her hand grab my hand make me look at her. "I've do everything for you."

"I never ask you to do that." I snapped back at her don't care how many eyes watching us like this. "Let me go. I don't want you anymore." There I left Natty who's crying begging for me. But Natty, from the start I already warn you, there is no feel and nothing to get from me. Because I am that man, I am that untouchable man.

I walk and found her, inside the cafe. Talking with the girls which checking on my barbie girl's wrist. It must be painful, I wish I could do what Jisoo does to her. I wish I could rub her wrist till it get better.

--

"Where's Lisa go?" I ask mother when we ate our breakfast.

"She said she will spend the holiday with Rose. Do you have any plan to spend you holiday?" I shake my head and took a full spoon of warm soup into my mouth. Rose, didn't Jimin telling me that he will have date with her this weekend.

Kring..Kring..

I took out my phone from my pocket and seeing message from Jimin hyung. A coincidence.

Wanna join the trip to Busan?

Guess what, your favorite Barbie girl will join us if you agree.

I smile and not taking minutes to reply yes to Jimin hyung. I look at mother once again.

"Seems like I will spend my holiday with my friends too. I will go to Busan." She smile and then ask me to eat my breakfast again before I go.

Her hair color has changed, but it makes her look even more like Barbie. I should pretend to sleep to make her comfortable since we never had conversation after our last meeting at Han River. So when we arrived I am waiting for her to go on first, but then she left her phone inside the car. Quickly I shoved it into my pocket, I still didn't have her number yet.

I following her step until one guy try to flirt with her, I was about to run and punch him when suddenly he step back and go away. They are flirting with her must be because of her beautiful leg. It's mine, so I am covering them with my jacket which is make her shocked. And she looks so cute that way.

And what's make me more happy, that she had her soft side. Now, I could found it. The comfort that dad told me. I knew she got hurt every time 'Jeon Jungkook' words come out from her lips, that's why she is rarely call my name, because that Jeon word. But then I am dying in happiness when she said my name.

"Kookie." She softly said that like a mantra that will make me will never look away from her.

And there is nothing I could do to restrain my feeling anymore after hearing my name from her lips, I kissed her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro