12. Barbie

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I guess I should gave it a try, to understand what I actually feel toward him. And how honest he could be with me. I still cant erase the words 'playboy' that Jennie unnie labelled for him. But I still give it a try. Last night we only eat in silence, to cherish our togetherness. To feel what needed to be felt.

We got home hand in hand, I didn't refuse it again when he touch my hand and bring me with him through out the crowd. And I still remember how beautiful the skies last night when we walk together. The stars showed up as if they want to see us like this. The wind feel so calm and the wave sounds so soft and calming.

We got home to the empty house, Rose and Jimin didn't got yet. So I decide to sleep earlier when he is in the kitchen search for snack. I change to my more comfortable outfit and then prepare to sleep when someone knocked the door, is it Rose? And then the door opened to show him, I furrowed my brows when he is still there not talk anything.

"What's going on?" I ask him approaching him now. He look at me and then hand me a bottle of plain water.

"You will go to sleep now?" he ask leaning his back to the door side.

"Why?" I ask him curious.

"Let's talk!"

--

"Do you hate me?" I look at him, we sat on the bench behind the house, the garden is in here. We also could see the sea and the sky clearly from here. Jungkook hand me blanket to wrap my body so I couldn't got fever, he state.

"Why are you still ask me that?" I ask back to him, and snort on him. "Of course.... yes." I added earning chuckled from him. His voice sounds rasp.

"Damn, why are you so honest?" he said and then leaning his head on my shoulder, I am about to protest and push him but his hand hold my hand and then placing it around my waist. "Dad is right." He said, I don't get it. I don't know what's he mean. "You can make other comfortable." And now he even nuzzled his nose to the crook of my neck.

"Jungkook." I protest don't want him to be more crazy again.

"Kookie." He said now successfully make me shudder when I feel his cold breath wipe my neck. "Call me Kookie if it's too hard for you." so he knows. He knows that its so painful to call his name because it will remind me that he stole my name and my father away from me.

"Kookie." Like mantra, I follow what he ask me to call him. And then he smiles on my neck.

"That's my girl." He said softly and now wake up from my neck facing me. "That's my barbie girl."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro