11. My Man

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What kind of talk you have with Jungkook?" Rose keep teasing me after we finish with the beach time. Now we are in Jimin's house, we are meeting his family, his mom and father who's welcoming us warmly. But they should leave very soon because his father had to go to Gangnam along with her mother because of business matter. So we bid goodbye 2 hours after chatting with them, only 4 of us left in this house.

"Nothing." I said drying my hair with the towel, I feel itchy all over my body because of the sea's wind, it contained with salt, so that's why.

"Hmmm~" unsatisfied Rose is in here again. "with him kneeling down in front of you, I thought he propose to you to get married." She chuckled after I glare at her.

"I told you its only because he got tripped. "I reasoned.

"Got tripped because of the tiny sand, Lalisa baby, you need to learn first before lying." She tease me again. Argh, how I wish Jennie unnie is in here to calm Rose.

"Whatever." I muttered on her. But then she is being crazy with her own moments. Yes, she said Jimin is so sweet and gentle, they are playing with the sea and Jimin singing her a song on the beach, she said his voice is like something she cant explain, is like the sounds of the wind in the early morning. Peaceful. And also she said we will have dinner at the nearest beach after this so we will took rest a little bit and preparing our self to have dinner.

--

I should've know that the dinner she mention is always about them, they are leaving earlier left me behind with Jungkook. I thought Rose will only talk with Jimin and waiting for me since I am oversleep and still take my bath, but she betray me.

"We can walk there." Jungkook seems cheering my annoyed feeling when I found out that they are really left me with this man.

"What's option we have anyway." I responded. Yeah, what other option. I might eating Jungkook alive if I stay with him in here in my hungry state. So we walk side by side under the moon strolling the beach. I wear no make up because I think it will waste it.

"I love nude." He said softly when we almost reach one restaurant. "Even more if you show me your bare face like this." he chuckled shyly and then look down at his shoes. Its not the usual timberland.

"Where's your timberland?" I ask absentmindedly and later cursing my mouth to not filtering it first to my brain. Because now his smile grew even wider.

"Do you love it?" I nodded. Well I love Timberland shoes, so why should I tell no when in fact I do. Its not like he is the only man wearing that. "Later I will wear it again." He said looking at me.

"Can we eat in here?" I ask him want to make him stop looking at me, and pointing at the nearest restaurant. He nodded and then we are entering the restaurant. We order bulgogi and seafood soup which is take 15 minutes to be served. He took his phone and I remember that I lost my phone earlier, I still not find it yet so I only looking around the restaurant.

There is the place for live performance, just how beautiful it will if the singer come. I want to sing too, but I am so shy since its not my specialty. I am learning to rap and dance back then when I was in Thai, but to singing, I am still lack in it. So I decide to look away, feeling Jungkook stand up from in front of me but I don't pay attention to him since I am so into the sea view from the glass window beside me.

It's a beautiful life

Nan neoui gyeote isseulge (I'll stand by your side)

Immediately I look at the live performance place when I heard someone is singing already.

It's a beautiful life

Neoui dwie seo isseulge (I'll stand right behind you)

I suppose to look away when I see that man who's singing right there. Its him, Jeon Jungkook. She play the melody with the guitar, I even don't know that he could play guitar. I only knew that he is good at dancing. And never knew that his voice will be this....soft.

I thought that every words that came out from his mouth touch every inch of my heart. His voice, even his breath is content with the sadness feeling. I don't know that only with breathing someone could make me dying in shudder. His voice is so soft, so beautiful yet so sad. It came through my ear and then came to my heart just like sea water watering my wet scars inside.

Everyone is singing along with him who's now smiling and focusing on his guitar, never let any other voice ruin his song. And here I am, watching him like a dumb girl who's holding their breath.

Seulpeumeul igiji moshaneun naege (I can't win over sadness)

Sorrowful life sorrowful day

Nae gyeoteseo tteonajima (So don't leave me)

Chueoksoge naega salji anhdorok (So I won't live just in your memories)

It's a beautiful life

Everyone gave him stand applause when he put the guitar and bowed while saying thanks to them. They are even still eyeing him who's now approaching me. And I cant take my eyes away from him now, I just cant take it away. Just right after that waitress came with our order and that's when I could release the breath I've holding since the time he sang. I felt dizzy and feel like explode. I need time alone, I need space.

"I need to go to comfort room." I tell him without even looking at him and lock myself inside the room. Whats happen with you Lalice. Why are you so weak. No, don't let that thief stole it away from you. Don't let yourself willingly give it to him, don't give your heart.

After 2 minutes of silence I feel my stomach is growling, so I decide to comeback. I only need 10 minutes to eat and then I will go to sleep right after that. Ignoring him like nothing ever happen. Yeah you could do that Lisa. I was looking for our table lately to see him talking with a girl, the girl only wearing crop top that showing her flat stomach and short pant which showing up her unfortunately short legs. I can tell the make up is all over her face when I watch her closer. I approach my seat and then sit in silence makes the girl look annoyed by my appearance.

"Sorry, I need to eat." He said half heart rubbing his stomach toward her. She reluctantly grab her clutch which put on my table side and then take out small paper with note on it.

"Ok, I guess we can talk more if you call me." She said clearly flirting with her eyes. She is eyeing me who's now busy with the meat I took on top of the grill stuff make the smoke approaching her side. I don't care if she smell like pig later. This is my table. "See you, oppa."

"Are you okay?" he ask once the girl out of the restaurant. I nodded and still busy with my meat. I am hungry. "Your face look red. Do you have fever?" he said and then touch my forehead. I look at him immediately when I feel his cold hand on me, so this is how his touch felt.

"I am hungry. Can we eat now?" I get rid his hand with my arm and then eat my first meat.

"I don't know her." He said after that which make me even more uncomfortable. "She approached me after you go to the comfort room." He added still looking right to my eyes. "You better have to learn to not leave your man behind alone from now on."

-----

Note : The song is Beautiful by Crush OST Goblin.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro