10. Legs

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Promise me you won't tell unnies." I plea.

"In one condition." She said after minutes of thought. "Come with me to Busan next 2 weeks." And here I am, early in the morning already at her place waiting for someone who will pick us up.

She said she have date, but feel awkward since this is her first time after such along time. Personally, I want her to go by herself, because dating is about 2 peoples in a romantic vacation. I don't even know why did I even agree with her wish. Oh I remember, because she said she won't tell the unnies about the untouchable man.

Ting..Tong..

"Oh my god, he is coming." She said nervously still checking her outfit on the mirror. She said we will have fun on the beach, so I only wear short pant and beanie and also short white top. I don't even pay so much attention to my outfit.

But Rose, she is the princess for the day, so I almost waiting for 1 hour before finally she wear this strip black and white long shirt with her along with short pant.

"Its good, because he was late." I answer her, he is 2 minutes late. I took my backpack and following her opening the door. I only could open my mouth when I see a boy with pink hair showing his sweet smile in front of us. But the boys do not attack for girls, right? I am gawking for a bout 10 seconds before Rose introducing him to me.

"Lisa, his name is Jimin." She said shyly and I could only nodding my head in slow motion while taking his hand.

"Hi. So you are Lisa." He said still smile plastering on his face, is he angel or what. I smile back at him. "The barbie girl." He added make me looking at him. But he is already looking at Rose lovingly and then offering her the front seat beside him after help us with our belonging. We will spend 2 days in Busan, she said its his homeland so we will sleep over in his house. What coincidence, I knew someone from Busan too.

I hop up to the passenger seat, took out my phone from my backpack and open up my instagram to check some pictures and stalking my friends in Thai. I miss them by the way.

"Lisa, Rose. I am sorry but can I pick up my friend at the train station first?" Jimin told us before he drive. I and Rose nodded at him. "Thank you girls." He sigh in relieved make me smile even wider. Its an awkward moment before we reach the station, silence and awkward. So I think one teased will make them talk to each other.

"You wear the same clothes guys." I talk half chuckled and finally Jimin also Rose seems noticing it just now and they are start they talk and laugh.

After 10 minutes we arrived and someone hoped beside me, I didn't notice it because I was too busy to reply my friends message on my instagram. They ask me about how the Korean boys look like. I smile and then Jimin telling us that we will start our vacation.

"Oh what a coincidence, you guys wear the same clothes too." I heard Jimin talking to me and man beside me so I look up at him and look at the man beside me who's keep silence all the way. He wears short black pant and white shirt and also beanie. We two look like a copycat this way. Can Jimin asking his other friend to accompany us to the Busan? Why must him. I cleared my throat and then shifting my sit position while half smiling. Looking at the teasing look of Rose to me.

"Jungkook is from Busan too. So I thought, why not." He said exchanging meaningful glance with Rose. This is conspiracy. "Jungkook, its Lisa." So I reluctantly facing him to respect how hard Jimin want us to introduce each of us, and bowing my head rather than taking his hand.

"Hi." I softly said, I wish it never comes from my mouth, but I am the girl with attitude. He nodded and then looking at me.

"You change your hair color." It makes me skeptic, even mom doesn't recognize it when I came home last night. I get rid of my blue hair and make it clearly blonde, so.. technically its not change . I always come home late because of Rose, she want me to help her with her preparation for this vacation. So we aren't really meet in 3 days.

"Yeah." I answer and then look at the front desk, look away from him. I can feel he is smiling to see my action. But who's care.

It took 5 hours, 5 fucking long hours I should pretend that he is not beside me. I jump out from the car once we arrived at the beach and I come toward Rose's direction want to walk with her before Jimin take her hand and walk side by side leaving me behind. Look, I shouldn't have agree to accompany them.

I look around the beautiful beach but I have no idea what to do, and if I walk alone, will I survive and not lost my way. Because my ultimate skill is, lost in the crowd. So hesitantly I come back to the car only to see him still sleeping, yes he is sleeping in our 3 hours ride and still sleeping. Have he work hard in my house. I shake my head and then try to take my hand phone but I thought I lost it again. So I hope in to the car and searching and searching but I cant find it. So I decide to walk alone without bring anything, staying in the car is not good though this man is in here with me.

"Sexy leg, want join us?" I look at the 3 tall guys across to me when I walk alone, they are giving me a creepy smiles that I hate the most. So I look away as if I heard and see nothing, but one of them seems not satisfied with my un - attitude action.

"I love un - attitude girl." He followed me and I get annoyed. So I sigh and facing him, who's still smiling like the most handsome man in this world. He is older than me I can tell. I am 21 and he is about 30 if I wasn't wrong. Couldn't the old man just stay at their house when the holiday come?

"Wanna some beer, sexy?" he ask me who's still looking him. I have this strategy which is almost success every time stranger flirting on me.

"ฉันขอโทษฉันไม่เข้าใจสิ่งที่คุณพูด ฉันไม่ได้มาจากแผ่นดินนี้" I smile at him who's now look a little confuse of what I said.

"Oh shit." he said under his breath and then smile before walk away to his friends. Got you.I don't even get why did they are so judgmentally about Thai people. Of course so many transgender in Thailand, when they see beautiful woman walk they need time to say hi worried if she is true woman or only the successful transgender.

"You are good at defending yourself." I startled when I heard familiar voice behind my back. And I see him, the timberland boy. I looked away when he approach me, I should've get rid of this guy too. "You looks good with any color." He said pointing at my hair. I am trying to not responding on his praising me. I love it when it comes to the hair, but honestly, my true hair is a little curly so I need to do something with it. Does he even know that?

"You are not hot wearing jacket at the beach." I ask him because he is still following me and we aren't talk. He look at the jacket he wear and he take it off.

"Its not for me though, its for you." and then he grab my waist make me facing him. He kneeling down and then string the jacket on my hip. I am shocked of what he did so I stay focusing on his face until he finish what he do. He look up on me and then smile.

"I don't like when other guys see your beautiful legs."

--

Note : Hi guys, I am sorry I am lacking in English and also I am not from Thailand. I only get help from goggle translate about Thai in here. So I am sorry to Thai peoples if I write something wrong in grammar or anything. Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro