9. Shadow

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why are you so gloomy?" I ask Jennie and Jisoo unnie who's eating silently in front of me. They look have no appetite but force themselves to eat. I look at Rose to ask her, but she shrugged her shoulder.

"There will be no boy today. The annoying boys as usual." Jisoo unnie said with her sore voice.

"I wonder why." Rose tell her while looking around, and I do the same with her. No boys for today.

"Jungkook's parents." I straighten my back when I heard the timberland guy got mention by Jisoo unnie. "Had car accident last night." I opened both my mouth. And now I feel sadder than ever. "They are died." And then I heard Rose's gasp beside me.

--

From the day I threw tantrum to him, we never talk anymore, nor walk together. Every morning he took the train before me, so I always call Jisoo unnie to pick me up. Every lunch time he is still there, but I choose to back facing him changing my position. Jisoo unnie asking me if I had problem with someone since I always looking down when we are walking through the hallway, and I should answer her with lies.

Today I and the girls come to Hongdae to spend our holiday. Wondering what to do, we eat so many things we see while strolling the street. Watching some bands performances their songs, and their dance. I feel alive now, I need day like this to make up my mind. Jisoo unnie once ask me to join their group to perform dance and also sing on this place, but I refuse. Who am I. I don't have any talent. I only once watching their performance, and that time I fall hard, for him, the boy with Timberland shoes.

I chase away my thought about him again with walking toward make up store at the other side where Jisoo and the other two looking for shoes. I love make up, especially to eye shadow. Because every time I put it on, I feel like the prettiest girl ever. Stupid right, but it feels good when eye shadow could make my puffy eyes looks vivid. That's why.

"How about this one?" I heard a female voice behind me when I looking at the eye shadow from the shop window. "Oppa, this one will look good on me right?" I am rolling my eyes by hearing the female voice, she is whining like a kid. What to do with girls nowadays, they are faking their voice and their act, even with their face too only to chase guy.

"I love nude." Tsk, boy. I try to focused on eye shadow in front of me.

"I like to be nude too." The girl said half chuckled right before she bump onto my body. I look at them annoyed, not only for what happen, but also about their conversation. If they are going to be pervert, cant they go get room right away. "Cant you look at where you go?" she spoke at me harshly. What? Is she dreaming? Who's bump to who?

"Excuse me, but I thought I've been on this spot since god knows when." I glare at her and then look away. But she grab my hand.

"Cant you apologize for what you did to me? Do you know who am I?" she snap at me, and damn her grip is hurting me. As if god on my side the man behind her take her hand off of me.

"Wow, that's okay. Cant we just go?" he said. I was looking at my redden hand when she placed her long nail before. It hurt, I wish Rose was in here to protect me. She might be soft and grace, but when it comes to violence, she knew better how to do.

"She should be more careful. What if I got hurt. Is she even targeting you like the girl on the hat store before?" she is still full of anger when I am about to snap back on her. But something stops me, its him, its him who touch her hand, its him who talked with her, its him who take that hand off of me. That's him, the guy with the timberland shoes.

"What are you looking at? He is mine." She state makes me look away and dart my stare toward him.

I snort at her and then look at him back. "You look cute together." I sarcastically tell them while away from the store. I should've simply go with Rose and unnies to another store. Just why did I always bump into him. No matter as far as I go to ignore him, he is always there. Being my shadow.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro