8. Lose

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Where will you go?" he startled me when I took out my bike from the garage. I though he is hanging out with his friend, then why did he come home right when I took my bike. Tsk.

"Han river." I tell him shortly. Today is the time for bicycling, good enough if only Rose can accompany me.

"I love cycling." He said suddenly. So?

"Good. And bye." I tell him carelessly but then my bike won't go forward no matter I paddle it. He chuckled, that when I realize that he hold the backside of my bike with only his left hand. "What are you doing? Let me go." I command him but then he hope onto the back bench of the bicycle.

"Okay. Let's go." He playfully push the floor with his two long foot so the bicycle come forward makes me panicked.

"Ya what are you doing?" I scream and take the steering wheel so it will go smoothly.

"I never go to Han River." He said.

"Liar." I comment. "Seriously you will go there cycling like this?" I feel he is nodding his head from my back. "Ya~ you are heavy." I scream when I paddle harder and harder while him, of course only laughing. I completely exhausted when I arrived at the Han River.

"This is fun." He said smile brightly to me after we take rest on the bench around Han River. He gave me cold water that he bought earlier.

"Of course, you only sitting." I complain make him once again laugh in happiness.

"Its so good." He said again bringing his hand as if him flying again, what is he? Butterfly? His brown hair flew because of the wind and for the first time I saw the scars on his left cheek clearly. But I looked away, its not my problem to concern about.

"I can tell you already heard the rumor about me." I startled at how straight forward he could be. I could always responding on him but I stay silent. Its not my problem. I wont get into his private life. We only living under same roof because of the suck condition. Till whenever, he will never be my brother.

"You heard about me, don't you?" he looked at me this time.

"I don't care." I am saying rubbing the bottle and getting wet of it. The sun already going to the right, the sky already blushing, because the sun came toward the sky. So do I.

"So, you'll still stole glance on me like what have you did before?" I looked at him shocked, when did I? Did he knew that I do that? Watching my redden face he smiles and titling his face looking directly at my eyes. I took my glance down to the earth, but he still found it. "Will you?"

"stop talking nonsense." I think I've lost my patience when he start it, to act as playboy in front of me. "I only curious about how could innocent face guy like you get into such trouble." I added my comment. "And then I think I knew already." I raised my head and looking directly at his eyes.

"Look. Don't get it wrong Jeon Jungkook." I gritted my teeth when I said that name. "I don't even know why did I cry in front of such stranger like you before. but, it doesn't mean you will get close with me. Look right here." I draw the invisible line between me and him. "This is limitation that you will never step in."

"You might stole my father, but not with my heart." I spit the anger on him. "You and your mother could make him look away from my mother, but you will never have me as sister or whatever you want me to be. Remember it." My body is shaking because of the anger inside. I feel dizzy but I should go. I should leave him so my anger wont get me into trouble. I cant get scolded by mom again if he tell mother what I've said to him right know.

So I take my bicycle and go away, paddle it as fast as I can. Who is he so he think that he could act like that toward me. No. I am not my father. I am not weak to fall for their artificiality. But why did I run away? Why did I feel that I've lost on him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro