17. Small World

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am about to drink water from the bottles when suddenly one hand grab my hand spilling all the water all along our way. We run. I can't even ask this pink hair who's I know Jimin what was he do, because I am out of breath. We run like crazy to the hallway leaving people with a questioned look. And then he stop his track while watching something which make the crowd in front of us. Jungkook.

"How dare you do this to my sister?" one man kicking Jungkook who's now laying on the floor, I can see the blood stain his mouth. I look around to see Natty looking at Jungkook angrily, not even stopping something who's I thought was his brother.

Then I see the guys, Jungkook's group only standing watching Jungkook. Yoongi's hand make divider because I can tell that Taetae who was with Jungkook that day in the art building wanted to jump to help Jungkook. Just why didn't they stop this. And then I look at Jennie unnie with her poker face only looking at the poor Jungkook, while Jisoo unnie hiding her face with Rose behind Jennie's back.

"I've warn you, to not playing my sister. You bastard." The man took him by his collar and then punch Jungkook's face make him once again fell to the ground. And what makes me even shook when I still see the smirk on Jungkook's face.

Jimin's hand is still trembling holding mine, so I grab his hand make him looking at me. That time I aware that he almost crying. He is also worried. "Save him." And then he said make me want to laugh.

"What? Can't you do that?" I ask him and he shake his head.

"Yoongi and Namjoon hyung tell us to not." In one second I look at the boys, to the Yoongi and Namjoon face who's now seems hardened. What was they think they wait?

"So you will let him die like this? You are unbelievable Jimin." I am saying it while snort on him and then I catch Jennie's staring to me. I know what she wanted to said to me, it must be a 'do not'. So I tell myself to not get into his private problem, I also try to turning off my heart to see this tragic thing in front of me.

Dad is right. You can make other comfortable.

His word come as his eyes landed on me. And he is still manage to smile to me between his fight. No, it's not a fight if he didn't fight back.

You better have to learn to not leave your man behind alone from now on.

I bit my lips to hold on my tears when I see that man kicking him again. "Please, Barbie." I heard Jimin's voice from my right. Plea on me.

Don't touch mine.

The time he said that words in front of everyone, I feel like I am not owning myself anymore. Yeah, Don't touch mine. I tell myself and bravely I walk forward standing between this man with mine. No one allowed to touch Jungkook but me.

"Stop." I said loud enough to make the crowd even go silent. I can't tell where's the courage come. I only praying to god that this man still have mercy toward girl. "Are you going to kill him?" I ask and then looking the man on his eyes.

I startled when I look at that familiar eyes, just how small this world could be. And then this man in front of me spell that name which is make my knee go weak.

"Panpriya."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro