26. Incest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last night you were in my room..

Now my bed just smell like you..

"Who was in your room last night?" I stop my humming when he stand in front my room's door, placing both of his hand on the both side of door, hesitate to entering the room. I chuckled and then shaking my head. He look to the left and right before entering the room and laying on my bed.

After the night we made out in my room, we try to be more careful because mom nearly caught us back then. He was about unclasping my bra when the knock on the door jolted us, fortunately I locked the door. But I am sure mom heard our moan, just by the way she look at me and Jungkook, I can say she smell something fishy. She never look at us the same anymore.

She always been in home when I and Jungkook have nothing to do in the university, always call me and Jungkook asking where we are if we got home late. She make sure to check on me and Jungkook in our each room. And she ask me to open my door every time I am inside the room.

"What do you need?" I ask him while roaming my cup board looking for the outfit I could wear for the next charity next week. It will be held in one hospital, we will singing slower song, and it did make me happy, no dance, no make up.

"You." he playfuly answer me. I feel like my cheeks burned again, I can't get over his compliment. I always melt and feeling like the fire in me got poured with gasoline. Jungkook's effect.

"Guys." We both looking at the door where mom once again appeared with no sound, fortunately I am standing in front of my cup while Jungkook laying on my bed playing with my pillow. Sniffing on it. "Let's eat."

Mom keep staring on me and Jungkook minutes to minutes make Marco sometime coughing interrupt mother. It did feel uncomfortable that I also need to act like nothing happen between me and Jungkook. We only could act like a couple when we ride the train, there is the place where I can hug him tightly and flirting with him. Just like couple. I refuse his offer to date, because we are busy with the event, and again, I am so done when I should facing his ex everywhere. My boyfriend is an international playboy.

--

"Have no shame." Then I feel the liquid poured on me, showering me with something that is smelly. Its egg. I was about entering the next classes, I open the door and all I could see is flashing of camera here and there and the sounds of laugh here and there. What's happening?

"Welcome bitch." I know that voice, I look at the side to see how smug Natty smiling with her squad. "Welcome devotee of incest." I gritted my teeth when I heard what she said. Where did she know about that?

"Psycho." Saying the other person behind my back. I don't know who's she.

"Whore." Saying the other one as something hard pound my shoulder, it's painful.

"You think you could walk pass us like a queen after taking Jungkook?" And the pain followed by the other pound. I stood still until someone roughly pulling my body, while gasping is sounding from everywhere. I wanted to look up but this person hold my head so I will still looking down to his foot, he wear the same boot as mine. The timberland shoes.

"You all are really got my nerves." He said as I heard the hard pounding of his heart, his hand is trembling, he is hot by the anger. "Come and fight me if you still want to hurt my girl." He said angrily, now shouting loudly, growling.

"Why did you still hold onto her when you can always have healthy relationship with one of us?" Natty's voice than came asking him. He snort and then spit to the floor. He chuckled, he just chuckled like a jerk toward girl. But she hurt me, she deserve it.

"It can't be healthy with you all, I can't feel anything but disgust when I touch you. All of you only want my body and my face." He said. "You never care, you never love what's inside me." I kiss his chest, where's his heart pounding so hart. I'm sorry that you always think that way, they are all love you Jungkook. Why can't you see that?

"I do love you."

"But I don't care." He quickly commented cutting the voice of a female beside us. "Don't play with my girl, I don't care if you are woman or not, I will still fight you. No matter you call me coward or what, I will make sure you pay for everything you had done." His body is shaking while throwing his threat.

"But she is your sister."

"She is so greedy."

"Shut your mouth, she is not my sister." He then release me and come forward and facing the tall female who said that words, towering in front of her. "And even if she does, I don't care. I love her."

"But oppa."

"Don't call me oppa. I am not your oppa." he bark out to her make her scared.

"Jungkook." Someone is calling him make him stop his hand which is ready to grab her collarbone. Yoongi. "Take your dignity back. Barbie needs you more, let me handle everything from now." He added make Jungkook for awhile think and then walk toward me. He take off his hoodie and then covering my body with it.

"It's okay." He softly assured me, and then hide me once again in his embrace. He scooped me up but still manage to look away to the crowd, they still took the pictures of us. "You better stop before I destroy your everything."

"Crying please." he ask me when I remain to be calm. "Show me that you are okay." he added and then kiss my head while he carry me out from that place. "Show me that you are not heartless. Show me that I didn't come late. Show me, Lisa." that's the first time I heard him calling my real name.

I can't Jungkook. Maybe that's, they can't destroy the heart which is already broken. I can't feel anything but the thought how to take my revenge on them. I never play with my words, I said that I will fight my tooth and nails for you, then I will. I will Jungkook.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro