25. Oath

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kookie." I call him when he walk fast leave me breathless running try to cath up with his step.

"I hate nerd." He is angry because I reject his call twice to find me talking with Mingyu about the book in the library. I need some books for my project, I need some space by the way. I am still uncomfortable to have him around me 24/7. We meet in our morning class, we met in art building to rehearse for the next charity in Seoul and then I met him in our house.

"Technically he is not." I responding his opinion. "He has no eye glasses."

"Whatever, I don't want him to flirting with you. You tell him, or I will." I am gasping when I heard what he said. I intertwined our hand to ease his feeling, and it work because he is slowing down his step now. I need cool head Jungkook now. "And stop flirting with the thin guys you always met in the garden. I don't like it." Then he added.

"Do I look like cheater?" I ask him playfully. Wanting him to trust me more, but I can't lie to myself I am happy with his act. When I was with B.I, he always let me to talk and even hang out with guys. Whatever it is, why did I bring his name in here anyway.

"You are not. But they are." I chuckled when I heard his answer and then swinging our intertwined hand to the front and back don't care how peoples looking at us. He is my boyfriend, so I could do anything with him anytime and anywhere, couldn't I?

"God, Jungkook. Finally you are coming." Yoongi greet us with his annoyed looks when the boys gathering around, surrounding one laptop that's now on Tae's lap. So I let Jungkook's hand free, giving him space to help the boys.

"What's going on?" he then ask walk toward Jimin and Tae who's starring blankly to the screen.

"The files of song and choreography are in the laptop. But Namjoon hyung is totally forget the password." Tae answered him. I look around to see unnies and Rose walking to us, they are already in the art building to rehearse, probably waiting for me.

"Let me try." Then Jungkook with his slender finger playing the keyboard, along with his serious look. Damn, he is so hot when he do that. "Oh..." everyone is now smiling signing that Jungkook already breaking the da Vinci code once again.

"Indeed our golden maknae. What can't you do?" Jimin then praising the yes I know I am sophisticated Jungkook .

"What was that?" Namjoon then asking him.

"It said the password is short." He is pointing on the screen.

"What did you write?" Yoongi ask him seems curious.

"Jimin." He said make everyone laugh hardly except Jimin. Jungkook is well known to capable doing everything better than anyone. He is that golden youngest member, and his hobby is teasing the boys especially Jimin. He always singing about Jimin's height which is left anyone laughing. Seconds later Jimin quickly running toward Jungkook, but Jungkook is faster. We laugh until I see how Yoongi looking at me. It's annoy me how he remain mysterious and always watching me as if I need someone to protect.

--

"Will you stop make my room messed?" I ask him who's now playing the puzzle on the floor of my room. He seems so focus and it makes me want to see his face again. So I also join them on the floor touching his hair, why is it so soft? He looked up to my face and then smile brightly.

"Why are you so beautiful?" he ask me me shy. "Why are you so hot?" he then pouting his lips make me had the urge to kiss it. "Everyone is wanting you now. What should I do?" he then look down again sadly. Is that what he think hardly just now?

"Please trust me!" I ask him playfully and then touch his chin, lifting it up. I need to see his eyes, I am craving the coffee eyes of his. He then shake his head on me.

"But I can't trust them. The guys even whistling to you when I am right beside you." I sigh simply grateful that finally I found this innocent evil in front of me, who's always think hard about a little thing.

"Stop stuffing your mind with that kind of things." I told him. "once I say I am yours, then it will be forever until you don't want me anymore." He then make me gasping when he pick me by my waist and put me on his lap, nursing me like a toddler.

"I love it." He smiles and then grab my cheeks and bring me into his kiss. Once again I feel like tasting the sweetness of cotton candy. I place my hand on both of his shoulder and then playing with his hair, so soft. Both of the hair and the lips. I stand up using my knees to dominate the kiss make him smile between the kisses, I think he likes the feeling.

He is mine. The thought make my body want the proof more and more. I touch his jaw down to his chest feeling his toned body, this body is mine. I place my kiss down to his throat make him moan lightly, and I love his moan. The heated seems lingering on our body, it's hot, so hot. I then pouring his jaw and neck down to his chest with butterfly kisses, but I still want more. More Jungkook for me.

"Mine." My voice is like a whisper but he respond me with a chuckled but then his breath hitched when I mark his neck, this man is mine. You are mine, Jungkook. I come back to his lips wanting the taste again, and when I am about to stop my kisses he then grab my ass roughly, squash it while growling and push me till I lay on the floor with him hovering me.

"Guys, you need birth control." Saying Namjoon when we are entering art building the next day make me touch my covered neck. I am trying my best to cover it while this kid is proudly showing the hickey to everyone. I am covering me face and then walk pass them and facing unnies.

"That was too fast." Jennie unnie told me when we are at the comforting room, I change my outfit to a simple t-shirt and it show her how many hickey on my neck. "Slow down the phase, Lisa. I risk my oath for you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro